PDA

View Full Version : When Voting for Trials

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 01:21 PM
Do you vote for someone because you like them or because you dislike them?

Like Chuff just said in another thread that she wanted to Vote for Lady C because she thought it was a Trial but surely voting for them to do a trial is good as they get airtime and probably more fans? :think:

Anyway vote in the Poll

ETA : People who can't vote (like me) choose the one which would apply to you if you could

Denver
25-11-2015, 01:22 PM
It depends on the trial but if its a horrible on I vote the person I hate the most

chuff me dizzy
25-11-2015, 01:23 PM
Dislike for me

Headie
25-11-2015, 01:53 PM
I usually vote for my favourite as it means they get more airtime.

Mokka
25-11-2015, 02:28 PM
Not allowed to vote :bawling:

Niamh.
25-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Not allowed to vote :bawling:

Me neither but if you could which would it be

Lostie!
25-11-2015, 02:41 PM
I never voted when I used to watch but I always wanted my favourites to do the trials.

Mokka
25-11-2015, 02:42 PM
I think the majority of the time it would be someone I dislike, so they would hopefully break under the pressure and self evict :hehe:

Calderyon
25-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Probably go for the one is dislike the most, but you´re right it´s a double edged sword as it gives the trial executor a chance to be in the spotlight and show what they can do and however way it goes, airtime which will mean more votes when the time comes to vote for the elimineés.

rionablue
25-11-2015, 02:58 PM
I think in general the public will vote for someone who they think is afraid of everything and will scream and yell and possibly not do the trial properly. Once they know the person is fine with the trail they wont vote for them anymore e.g. Fearne last night. Brian is gona be SUCH A WUSS. I just know it

Ashley.
25-11-2015, 03:37 PM
If I disliked someone I wouldn't want to give them the airtime. :idc:

Jack_
25-11-2015, 05:12 PM
Whoever is going to be the most entertaining (i.e. the most scared, constantly screaming, most likely to fail meaning they go hungry) which is what people should vote based upon, and thankfully is usually what the public do.

It's been a bit annoying having Lady C doing a lot of the trials because as funny as she is, Ferne is the only one that's shown signs of being scared, so she should have them all.

Jason.
25-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Whoever is going to be the most entertaining (i.e. the most scared, constantly screaming, most likely to fail meaning they go hungry) which is what people should vote based upon, and thankfully is usually what the public do.

It's been a bit annoying having Lady C doing a lot of the trials because as funny as she is, Ferne is the only one that's shown signs of being scared, so she should have them all.

nty, that makes the show dull and ruins it.