PDA

View Full Version : Brian's Trial

jaxie
25-11-2015, 08:58 PM
I freely admit I don't like him but was that not the easiest trial I've ever seen on I'm a celeb?

Just moving critters from one pen to another is hardly a challenge.
I don't know why some people are scared to touch snakes they just feel like cool leather.

Denver
25-11-2015, 09:03 PM
I know not even a time limit most pathetic trial ever

Mick
25-11-2015, 11:14 PM
Yes I felt it strange that there was no time limit.This enabled him to make it his own little show.

Dollface
25-11-2015, 11:16 PM
It annoyed me how he was picking up the rats, Dec told him twice to support their bellies but still he picked them up by their tails :umm2:

Saph
25-11-2015, 11:17 PM
maybe they thought lady c was gonna do it so made it easy? idk

but yeah it was piss poor

GoldHeart
25-11-2015, 11:34 PM
I freely admit I don't like him but was that not the easiest trial I've ever seen on I'm a celeb?

I don't know why some people are scared to touch snakes they just feel like cool leather.

I'm glad Brian still got 12 stars though and we got to see someone new do a trial
but Yea Melanie sykes trial was more difficult last year more gross and there was more slimy stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_LfWURRIRg

Rob!
26-11-2015, 12:59 AM
I expect the producers wanted the snakes to go for him considering they made him handle rats just before them. Clearly didn't work.

rionablue
26-11-2015, 08:11 AM

it was totally boring. I was hoping it would be a really scary one so I could see him squirm and scream