PDA

View Full Version : Lady c ,Chris & Kieran for the final

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 02:09 AM
I'd be happy if these 3 got to the final :spin: they'd have the last laugh

Lady C was in the right and the more i'm watching my opinion of her has changed , and her rant with the other campmates made me laugh LOL
kieran & Chris are both gentlemen and they deserve to be in the final

But i have a feeling George , Jorgia and probably Vicky will be the final 3
George isn't doing much and is coming across as boring .

And Jorgia is goofy and not that interesting and telling Lady C she was disappointed in her was laughable lol
when she's not exactly the most assertive in there she let Tony make the decision for them both when it came to chamber maid & bell boy :bored:

And sometimes i don't mind Vicky even though i'm not a huge fan and she's acting as peacemaker between Lady c and the other's but i don't think Vicky should win

rionablue
26-11-2015, 07:59 AM
No way do Chris and Kieron deserve final three status. For the most part both of them have been bores and I was disappointed as I was thrilled Chris was going in there. I find him eccentric and interesting but he has been a let down.

I love Lady C for the drama but I keep feeling that everything she says is scripted as she says it all so slowly and there is no feeling behind her eyes. That said she would be in my top three but Vicky is definitely my favourite ESPECIALLY after last night and how when she was made camp leader her first mission was to try and bring harmony to camp and a miracle happened when by gentle persuasion she got the camp chefs to take Lady C's ideas on board !!!!!!!!!!! If I was to pick a third for the top three I would be a bit torn as nobody else stands out for me but I do like Duncan and Yvette for the most part

Withano
26-11-2015, 08:46 AM
Theyre my favourite three! People will like vih-ee too much though because shes good at talking to herself in the shed.

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 09:59 AM
No, i've gone off Lady C. She's so rude! :nono:

erinp5
26-11-2015, 11:17 AM
As long as Tony and Duncan don't make it .I found Duncan's "I'm a lady impression" last night 25/11 in bad taste .

Saph
26-11-2015, 01:02 PM
ew no

chris and keiron are boring af

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 01:09 PM

Lady C was in the right and the more i'm watching my opinion of her has changed , and her rant with the other campmates made me laugh LOL

And Jorgia is goofy and not that interesting and telling Lady C she was disappointed in her was laughable lol
when she's not exactly the most assertive in there she let Tony make the decision for them both when it came to chamber maid & bell boy :bored:

And sometimes i don't mind Vicky even though i'm not a huge fan and she's acting as peacemaker between Lady c and the other's but i don't think Vicky should win

Gosh,how exciting would that be,the slavering and fawing would be audible:laugh:

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 01:11 PM
As long as Tony and Duncan don't make it .I found Duncan's "I'm a lady impression" last night 25/11 in bad taste .

Did you also find "I'll slit their throats" comment by Lady C bad taste too,I certainly did,surprised no one has mentioned it.

waterhog
26-11-2015, 01:20 PM

i agree with what you say in principle but please understand we are at the producers mercy.

Black Dagger
26-11-2015, 01:21 PM
:clap1: at that final 3.

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 04:06 PM
ew no

chris and keiron are boring af

And George is the most entertaining campmate ever ??? :notimpressed: it's like he's not even there even Ant & Dec made a joke about it saying all he does is sit especially when people were arguing

Saph
26-11-2015, 04:11 PM
And George is the most entertaining campmate ever ??? :notimpressed: it's like he's not even there even Ant & Dec made a joke about it saying all he does is sit especially when people were arguing

I never said he was?

but kieran and chris have been far from 'entertaining', especially kieran, he doesnt have a purpose in camp, hes like an extra

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 04:13 PM
Not Lady C, she's a complete cow bag :omgno:

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 04:15 PM
I never said he was?

but kieran and chris have been far from 'entertaining', especially kieran, he doesnt have a purpose in camp, hes like an extra

I disagree , both Kieran & Chris have done plenty and they're both nice guys they just need bushtucker trials

Adamw92
26-11-2015, 08:46 PM
No.

jet
27-11-2015, 02:23 AM
Did you also find "I'll slit their throats" comment by Lady C bad taste too,I certainly did,surprised no one has mentioned it.

I will. :wavey: I thought it was hilarious. C'mon Kaz, you don't take her seriously? She's a hoot and she's hamming it up for all it's worth with the haughty cantankerous Lady role. She's being a highly exaggerated version of herself to give us good value and to get at some of those po - faced humourless bores she's having to live with. And you usually like people who say things in bad taste anyway....:hehe: