PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk Kieron .....

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 09:17 AM
What a pathetic farce last night, he had no intentions whatsoever to leave, he realised he had dropped a major one by taking Lady C's side, he was outnumbered and alienated due to his alliance, so went for the pity vote, pathetic

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 09:19 AM
I disagree completely, I think he showed great compassion and empathy, good on him and I'm glad he stayed

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 09:20 AM
I disagree completely, I think he showed great compassion and empathy, good on him and I'm glad he stayed

He wimped it

waterhog
26-11-2015, 09:24 AM
I am with you Niamh - really felt for him.

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 09:26 AM
He wimped it

What does that mean?

GiRTh
26-11-2015, 09:28 AM
He's a bit soft but his heart is in the right place.

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 09:31 AM
What a pathetic farce last night, he had no intentions whatsoever to leave, he realised he had dropped a major one by taking Lady C's side, he was outnumbered and alienated due to his alliance, so went for the pity vote, pathetic

Then the other day when George cried into susanah's arms was he acting too???:sleep:
You're talking rubbish Kieran genuinely was upset and was sick of being torn between lady c and rest of camp especially when bully Duncan told him to stop talking to lady C who does Duncan think he is the old fart:shocked:

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 09:32 AM
What does that mean?

He bottled out whilst trying to balance on his back foot, he knew he had made a mistake and tried to get pity to get back onboard with the other 9 campmates

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 09:32 AM
He's a bit soft but his heart is in the right place.

Nothing wrong with being a bit soft and a compassionate person though rather that then someone who is cold and heartless

LeatherTrumpet
26-11-2015, 09:53 AM
He is a wet blanket and had a flounce last night

I mean, really

Cherie
26-11-2015, 09:56 AM
It was quite cringey how he backtracked :unsure:

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 09:56 AM
He showed compassion and i like someone who respects the elders.

Tarryn
26-11-2015, 10:06 AM
Usually I would have defended Kieron but I really don't think he had any intention of leaving last night, I think he was just throwing a strop because others were angry with him.
I DO think however that his tears were genuine.
I just don't understand why he is protecting Lady C ?.
People called Tony sexist for placing the men above the women earlier in the series yet Chris & Kieron say they stand by Lady C purely because of her age & gender. She said some pretty vile things last night & I really thought Kieron would have been against her for that.

Withano
26-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Hes a good guy

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Usually I would have defended Kieron but I really don't think he had any intention of leaving last night, I think he was just throwing a strop because others were angry with him.
I DO think however that his tears were genuine.
I just don't understand why he is protecting Lady C ?.
People called Tony sexist for placing the men above the women earlier in the series yet Chris & Kieron say they stand by Lady C purely because of her age & gender. She said some pretty vile things last night & I really thought Kieron would have been against her for that.

And she's 66 FGS not 106 ,she went in there an equal campmate and should be treat as such

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 10:29 AM

I also think there was some currying favour with the public there, as we can see it's worked perfectly, so fair play to him, just because someone is classed elderly does not give them the right to be obnoxious and rude to others , she was vile to Brian and it's ok because she's 60 odd ? not in my book, she was only being alienated as some say because she is not good company,she is a know all and bossy.imo

rionablue
26-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Kieron would be far from my favourite as up to last night he had done sod all cept be in the background for most of the time. However I felt for him. There are such double standards in here when it comes to George and Kieron. George burst into tears a few nights ago because he was feeling the pressure and Susannah was hugging him. Yet nobody called him a baby or seeking attention or anything (I did by the way). Kieron had what he deemed genuine reason to get upset last night and I agree with him. He felt ostracised because of his support of Lady C. I am glad he didn't go now because hopefully we will see him come out of his shell. George is excused being a bit of a bore and a sit arounder because he is 'cute'. Kieron isn't excused by some people for feeling left out and wanting to go home.

arista
26-11-2015, 10:55 AM

Bang On Right Chuff

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Kieron would be far from my favourite as up to last night he had done sod all cept be in the background for most of the time. However I felt for him. There are such double standards in here when it comes to George and Kieron. George burst into tears a few nights ago because he was feeling the pressure and Susannah was hugging him. Yet nobody called him a baby or seeking attention or anything (I did by the way). Kieron had what he deemed genuine reason to get upset last night and I agree with him. He felt ostracised because of his support of Lady C. I am glad he didn't go now because hopefully we will see him come out of his shell. George is excused being a bit of a bore and a sit arounder because he is 'cute'. Kieron isn't excused by some people for feeling left out and wanting to go home.

And by all account Kieron is probably genuinely a caring guy, didn't he donate all of his fee to charity?

Tarryn
26-11-2015, 10:57 AM
And she's 66 FGS not 106 ,she went in there an equal campmate and should be treat as such

Totally. She is the perfect example of "Money cannot buy class".
Kieron is supporting a vile person. He and others like Vicky are making excuses for her behaviour. I don't trust Kieron's motives.

Tarryn
26-11-2015, 11:00 AM
And by all account Kieron is probably genuinely a caring guy, didn't he donate all of his fee to charity?

But that can also mean he has so much money that his fee is pocket money to him.
Why make it public that you donate it to charity unless you want praise for it :shrug:
Kieron is playing a game here. I really don't think he had any intention of leaving. Duncan had nothing to apologize to Kieron for.
Lady C is horrid yet get's supported for it. If that woman can make Yvette angry then she has clearly gone too far :laugh:

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 11:03 AM
But that can also mean he has so much money that his fee is pocket money to him.
Why make it public that you donate it to charity unless you want praise for it :shrug:
Kieron is playing a game here. I really don't think he had any intention of leaving. Duncan had nothing to apologize to Kieron for.
Lady C is horrid yet get's supported for it. If that woman can make Yvette angry then she has clearly gone too far :laugh:

People being vilified for donating to Charity mmhhmm

Tarryn
26-11-2015, 11:06 AM
People being vilified for donating to Charity mmhhmm

It's not that but he is probably minted anyway.
I just don't trust Kieron after last night.
If he really wanted to go he could have just gone quietly instead he went around to others announcing he was going in the hope they would say stay & it worked perfectly.
Kieron now get's treated more gently by the other campmates in case he cries again & Lady C get's away with her disgusting behaviour.

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 11:07 AM
I also think there was some currying favour with the public there, as we can see it's worked perfectly, so fair play to him, just because someone is classed elderly does not give them the right to be obnoxious and rude to others , she was vile to Brian and it's ok because she's 60 odd ? not in my book, she was only being alienated as some say because she is not good company,she is a know all and bossy.imo

Thats why the vile pensioner won CBB when James Jordan was in ( he was that memorable I cannot even remember his name

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 11:08 AM
If he really wanted to go he could have just gone quietly instead he went around to others announcing he was going in the hope they would say stay & it worked perfectly.
Kieron now get's treated more gently by the other campmates in case he cries again & Lady C get's away with her disgusting behaviour.

:clap1:

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 11:08 AM

Lady C hasn't gotten away with anything and Kieron was clearly just not wanting to be a part of ostracising her. Good on him I say, he went up in my estimations after last night tbh

Tarryn
26-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Lady C hasn't gotten away with anything and Kieron was clearly just not wanting to be a part of ostracising her. Good on him I say, he went up in my estimations after last night tbh

He has never once called her out on her behaviour, that for me is bad.
If she said anything nasty to him he would probably be in floods of tears.
Lady C only has time for others that kiss her backside, Kieron does this perfectly.

Liam-
26-11-2015, 11:15 AM
I respect him and Chris for not wanting to leave Lady C on her own, that's admirable, but to make out like the rest of the camp are avoiding her for the sake of it is ludicrous, the woman has brought it all on herself by being a horrible person.

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 11:19 AM
He has never once called her out on her behaviour, that for me is bad.
If she said anything nasty to him he would probably be in floods of tears.
Lady C only has time for others that kiss her backside, Kieron does this perfectly.

True,thats why she's firmly rammed up his,Chris,Vickys backsides as she know everyone else hates her and they are playing the biggest game by trying to be seen as the pensioner protectors

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 11:20 AM
True,thats why she's firmly rammed up his,Chris,Vickys backsides as she know everyone else hates her and they are playing the biggest game by trying to be seen as the pensioner protectors

Or maybe they're just nice people :shrug:

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Or maybe they're just nice people :shrug:

She's reduced even the nicest people in there to hatred

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 11:26 AM
She's reduced even the nicest people in there to hatred

No, Vicky isn't consumed in hatred :hee:

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 11:33 AM
No, Vicky isn't consumed in hatred :hee:

Vickys playing the biggest game in there

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 11:35 AM

Apparently she's behaving in exactly the same way as she does on GS, good act then if she can keep it up that long, deserves to win for that alone if your theory is right. personally I just think she's a nice girl

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 11:37 AM

:clap1: If he's a nice caring bloke we will see it,don't need to be told,lots of us give to charity quietly because we want to,I believe Duncan also donated his fee,to people like them ,it's small change ,so no big sacrifice.

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Thats why the vile pensioner won CBB when James Jordan was in ( he was that memorable I cannot even remember his name

You mean Gary Busey Chuff :shocked: Oh I liked him and glad he won:dog:

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 11:53 AM
You mean Gary Busey Chuff :shocked: Oh I liked him and glad he won:dog:

Dirty,filthy old gett he was ,but excused because he was over 30 .......and you best run lady !!!

Mokka
26-11-2015, 12:21 PM
.. And sexist to boot. How dare a man show emotions, or cry on television.... How dare he show a softer side, we should lynch him for it.

I Genuinely think he was leaving, but I also think Chris gave him a long, way longer then the edit, talk and made some valid points that calmed him down and changed his perspective. I think the jungle is starting to take its toll on everyone. George and Brian cried already. You lot just don't like, back, or sympathize with what he was crying about, so you want to attack him for it.

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 12:28 PM
.... And sexist to boot. How dare a man show emotions, or cry on television.... How dare he show a softer side, we should lynch him for it.

I Genuinely think he was leaving, but I also think Chris gave him a long, way longer then the edit, talk and made some valid points that calmed him down and changed his perspective. I think the jungle is starting to take its toll on everyone. George and Brian cried already. You lot just don't like, back, or sympathize with what he was crying about, so you want to attack him for it.

:clap2:

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 12:34 PM
... And sexist to boot. How dare a man show emotions, or cry on television.... How dare he show a softer side, we should lynch him for it.

Why get personal ? I thought that was not awllowed,people have different views,you don't know him, neither do we, no one is right ,no one is wrong no need to call those who disagree "A bunch of nasty cynics"

kathypink
26-11-2015, 12:39 PM

Totally agree with you here. Thought exactly the same last night!

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 03:56 PM

Is there anyone you like ?? :rolleyes:

rusticgal
27-11-2015, 10:44 PM
60 plus years of age makes no difference. It's irrelevant of her age...she has made some very rude and personal remarks to people who have just simply voiced a difference to her opinion. She holds no bounds to her opinions but cannot accept those that go against her. Lady C only likes those who lick her arse...and Kieron is one of those.
Kieron needs to grow a backbone and stand up and be counted for. He has been an absolute bore.

rusticgal
27-11-2015, 10:46 PM
....and I agree with Chuff...Vicky is playing the biggest game in there.

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 10:49 PM
....and I agree with Chuff...Vicky is playing the biggest game in there.

Well it's working for the irritating cow because she's already won the show so none of us need to watch the final :bored: god i hate predictable winners who shouldn't win

I was hoping the betting odds were wrong like when they thought Joey Essex would win and then him and Amy got a double eviction that was one of the best moments of IAC :spin:

sampvt
27-11-2015, 10:58 PM
There are 3 massive game players in there Vicky and Kieran are way up there but the biggest gammer is Lady C. She makes Vicky and Kierans game look like an episode of Jackanory.

Chris is trying to play a game but he is brain dead and punch drunk, Tony has yet to figure out which way to go and Brian will be ok as soon as he stops menstruating. The real honest players are George, jorgie, Evette and Duncan aka Purple.

Amy Jade
27-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Why get personal ? I thought that was not awllowed,people have different views,you don't know him, neither do we, no one is right ,no one is wrong no need to call those who disagree "A bunch of nasty cynics"
Mokka didn't even say that :laugh:

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 11:17 PM
There are 3 massive game players in there Vicky and Kieran are way up there but the biggest gammer is Lady C. She makes Vicky and Kierans game look like an episode of Jackanory.

Chris is trying to play a game but he is brain dead and punch drunk, Tony has yet to figure out which way to go and Brian will be ok as soon as he stops menstruating. The real honest players are George, jorgie, Evette and Duncan aka Purple.

I Disagree with everything you said
oh and someone who is brain dead is NOT ALIVE anymore so to call someone that is a nasty insult :nono:

But Chris did have a very weird spell tonight and i thought he was colour blind then i figured he was backtracking and regretted picking purple team :conf:

He's not playing a game atall what kind of game would that be ??? that doesn't make sense because everything is recorded and we all saw what he really said and he slipped up big time plus they even replayed it !!
and it obviously cost him seen as he was in the bottom with susannah tonight