Niamh.
26-11-2015, 11:26 AM
Serves them right after refusing to do the task for her, Chris and Kieron

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 11:32 AM
"You're all on a diet". :laugh2:

erinp5
26-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Great news!!! and I hope she gets tonight's trial...and refuses....again.
With no food they can use their dingo dollars...but wait...

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 11:34 AM

:hehe:

Cherie
26-11-2015, 11:35 AM
I knew she would stick to her guns, she was dead right, who does Tony think he is refusing to do a task when he has done nothing for over a week

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 11:36 AM
I knew she would stick to her guns, she was dead right, who does Tony think he is refusing to do a task when he has done nothing for over a week

There will be a few tummies rumbling tonight :laugh:

erinp5
26-11-2015, 11:36 AM

and Duncan with his "I'm a lady impression" !!!

erinp5
26-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Lady Colin Campbell is the unlucky I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here contestant who might be invading 'Scarier 51' in the next Bushtucker Trial.

A preview in tonight's show revealed that she could be "about to discover the terrifying truth" of the "top-secret compound deep in the jungle".

The challenge promises dark secrets are locked behind closed doors - with posters teasing "jungle alien cold storage" and "genetically modified jungle chickens".

Lady C would also have to deal with the usual fare, with crabs, snakes and scorpions among the critters guarding the facility.

However, it is highly likely that she won't take part at all, as the camp is currently at war over Tony Hadley and Jorgie Porter's refusal to take part in the earlier hotel challenge.

Predictably, the latest public vote came down to Lady C, Tony and Brian Friedman, who has repeatedly clashed with the socialite.

After hosts Ant and Dec announced the result, Lady C - who vowed not to do any further challenges for the group as a result of Tony and Jorgie's strike - warned the celebs: "You're on a diet.

"You're all on a diet. Prepare yourselves. I don't even wanna know what it is. I've done quite enough."

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity/241460-im-a-celebrity-2015-results-lady-colin-campbell-to-invade-scarier-51-in-bushtucker-trial.html#ixzz3sbIAdpry
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 11:37 AM

:joker: that was hilarious!

erinp5
26-11-2015, 11:38 AM
:joker: that was hilarious!

I thought it was a cheap shot given her history.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/im-a-celebrity/12005180/Why-was-Im-a-Celebritys-Lady-Colin-Campbell-raised-as-a-boy.html

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 11:39 AM
I thought it was a cheap shot given her history.

I don't think he meant it with malice, to be honest :laugh:

erinp5
26-11-2015, 11:40 AM

I think it was his idea of "funny" ...not mine

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 11:41 AM
I think it was his idea of "funny" ...not mine

Yes, he was just joking.

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 11:42 AM

:fan:

Cherie
26-11-2015, 11:45 AM

I agree Erin he is just an awful human being

Rob!
26-11-2015, 11:51 AM
I mean it's a shame as it looked like quite a good trial.

Denver
26-11-2015, 11:57 AM

Of course he did

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 11:58 AM
Of course he did

He was just joking.

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Petty woman,taking it out on ALL of them,pathetic,

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 12:07 PM
He was just joking.

I think so too,lady C needs an orgasm I think,miserable cow:hehe:

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 12:08 PM

I hope in one way she DID do trial,it was show her as an hypocrite ,but its a 2 edged sword,if she DOESNT do it, it will maybe opened Chris and Kierons eyes to what a vile bitch she is

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 12:11 PM

as Petty as what the others did refusing to do the task :shrug: tit for tat

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 12:13 PM

Totally different, ALL the campmates will go hungry if she refuses

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 12:14 PM

Yes and ALL the campmates were very quick to assure Lady C, Chris & Kieron that they backed Duncan and Jorgies decision weren't they????

Liam-
26-11-2015, 12:15 PM
Bit hypercritical on her part really if she didn't do it.

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Bit hypercritical on her part really if she didn't do it.

It's not really, it's giving them a taste of their own medicine. Everyone knows that the only reason duncan didn't want to do that task was because of who was in the luxury hotel, if had been anyone else he would have done it. That's nasty and spiteful

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 12:25 PM
Yes and ALL the campmates were very quick to assure Lady C, Chris & Kieron that they backed Duncan and Jorgies decision weren't they????

Tony was getting at 3 people, her revenge would get at 11 people

Liam-
26-11-2015, 12:25 PM
It's not really, it's giving them a taste of their own medicine. Everyone knows that the only reason duncan didn't want to do that task was because of who was in the luxury hotel, if had been anyone else he would have done it. That's nasty and spiteful

Let's not forget that Lady C has refused to do a task as well, not knowing what the consequences were going to be for doing so, all based on there being no reward for her, which there was after all but she didn't know that, so she's not exactly a beacon of light herself when it comes to doing things for the team is she? :shrug:

She refused to do a demeaning task and everyone loved her for it and the camp stood by her for making the decision, but Tony and Jorgie refused to do one and all hell breaks loose because Lady C feels disrespected, the only people to come out of the whole situation looking good were Chris, Keiron and Vicky, but certainly not Lady C and if she refused to do the trial because of a petty gripe she has against certain camp mates then she'll end up looking even worse imo, mainly because she'll even be punishing the people who are putting up with her **** because a few people (rightly) don't like her.

LeatherTrumpet
26-11-2015, 12:28 PM
2 wrongs dont make a right you vile old hag

LukeB
26-11-2015, 12:37 PM

:clap1:

chuff me dizzy
Let's not forget that Lady C has refused to do a task as well, not knowing what the consequences were going to be for doing so, all based on there being no reward for her, which there was after all but she didn't know that, so she's not exactly a beacon of light herself when it comes to doing things for the team is she? :shrug:

She refused to do a demeaning task and everyone loved her for it and the camp stood by her for making the decision, but Tony and Jorgie refused to do one and all hell breaks loose because Lady C feels disrespected, the only people to come out of the whole situation looking good were Chris, Keiron and Vicky, but certainly not Lady C and if she refused to do the trial because of a petty gripe she has against certain camp mates then she'll end up looking even worse imo, mainly because she'll even be punishing the people who are putting up with her **** because a few people (rightly) don't like her.
She refused point blank to do that task ,knowing ALL would go hungry ,and lets be honest we only have her word about her cousin

chuff me dizzy
2 wrongs dont make a right you vile old hag

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 12:43 PM

So petty that she has to follow suit imo? surely she'de be more of a 'lady' to rise above it afterall some of her 'friends' will go hungry

LeatherTrumpet
26-11-2015, 12:43 PM
So petty that she has to follow suit imo? surely she'de be more of a 'lady' to rise above it afterall some of her 'friends' will go hungry

yes quite right

she is spiteful and selfish

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 12:47 PM

She's giving them a 'taste' of nothing :hehe: If what you posted deems Duncan spiteful and nasty,then surely the same can be said for Lady C,would you wait on someone who was hostile towards you? I think it's pretty clear they know no one would have gone hungry afterall they wont let a fragile old dear starve.:hehe:

LeatherTrumpet
26-11-2015, 12:49 PM
I do think Tony should have done the task as he is there to entertain and is getting paid. He forgot that

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 01:06 PM
I do think Tony should have done the task as he is there to entertain and is getting paid. He forgot that

I do too,but there was Jorgie aswell and lets face it if Lady C had done the same ,she would be hailed as 'pure entertainment':hehe:

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Oh I keep saying Duncan for Tony lol I keep getting those two confused :laugh:

LeatherTrumpet
26-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Oh I keep saying Duncan for Tony lol I keep getting those two confused :laugh:

these wealthy older men getting neem in a fluster

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 02:23 PM
these wealthy older men getting neem in a fluster

ew

erinp5
26-11-2015, 02:42 PM

but they wouldn't if Tony hadn't lost the dingo dollars.

arista
26-11-2015, 02:56 PM
I expected no less from the vile, selfish old cow

Yes at least we know how she thinks

erinp5
26-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Lady C only refused two tasks. One because she was labelled the laziest...by Tony... The second was for the trauma of a family murder...which all the camp mates say they understood.
The thing about last night that annoyed me is Tony NOT explaining his reasons for his refusal to do the task...I would love to have heard what he had to say for himself. This is Tony who wants the females to be on laundry as they are good at it , Tony the lump of lard that's sat on his fat ass and provide NO food via trials for ANY of the camp mates..Tony who stated they need to hold on to the dingo dollars for a time when they had no food...but gave them away to escape "serving" another camp mate.
I hope they go hungry for the next few days ...it's what they deserve.

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Lady C only refused two tasks. One because she was labelled the laziest...by Tony... The second was for the trauma of a family murder...which all the camp mates say they understood.
The thing about last night that annoyed me is Tony NOT explaining his reasons for his refusal to do the task...I would love to have heard what he had to say for himself. This is Tony who wants the females to be on laundry as they are good at it , Tony the lump of lard that's sat on his fat ass and provide NO food via trials for ANY of the camp mates..Tony who stated they need to hold on to the dingo dollars for a time when they had no food...but gave them away to escape "serving" another camp mate.

LeatherTrumpet
26-11-2015, 03:14 PM
still have no idea if that cousin story is true and if colin had even met the so-called cousin

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 03:16 PM

So what was Jeorgias excuse ? she didn't have to agree with him

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 03:24 PM
still have no idea if that cousin story is true and if colin had even met the so-called cousin

Exactly !!

Denver
26-11-2015, 03:41 PM

If she says its true you take her word but don't go calling her a liar and say it never happened because its a spiteful and vile thing to say

erinp5
26-11-2015, 03:45 PM
So what was Jeorgias excuse ? she didn't have to agree with him

No clue and her wee heid was nodding ten to the dozen when Tony refused...she gave no objection ...NONE

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 03:46 PM
No clue and her wee heid was nodding ten to the dozen when Tony refused...she gave no objection ...NONE

But only Tony has been blamed for refusing

Pete.
26-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Queen C

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 03:48 PM

Well it was his idea :laugh:

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Well it was his idea :laugh:

And good on him !! I wouldn't have waited on them either ,and he only said HE wasn't doing it, he dint make Jorgie not do it

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 03:55 PM
And good on him !! I wouldn't have waited on them either

Then you would also deserve to get no dinner :hee:

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 03:57 PM
Then you would also deserve to get no dinner :hee:

Does everyone else deserve no food?

erinp5
26-11-2015, 03:57 PM

I would say that's because he was emphatic in his decision... the minute the laminate was read out it was NO!!! . I doubt Jorgia would have refused if she had been paired with any of the others...she is gutless and done herself no favours, the little girl act does not fool me.

Niamh.
26-11-2015, 03:58 PM

Yup for not atleast saying "Hey Tony, stop being a lazy asshole and do the bloody task" :hee:

erinp5
26-11-2015, 04:00 PM

As you say they "all" agreed... so , they all suffer the consequences...sounds fair based on the group decision taken .

Is it fair that three people lost ding dollars that could have been swapped tonight for food?

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 04:01 PM
I expected no less from the vile, selfish old cow

She can't be that vile and selfish when she's completed 2 trials already :nono:
She's fed up of being voted for and I'm bored of public choosing her all the time what's the point :facepalm: .
And Tony is selfish he made all of camp lose dingo dollars because he threw a strop and didn't want to be chamber maid so he's full of craps and he's lazy

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 04:32 PM
I would say that's because he was emphatic in his decision... the minute the laminate was read out it was NO!!! . I doubt Jorgia would have refused if she had been paired with any of the others...she is gutless and done herself no favours, the little girl act does not fool me.

HIS decision, Jorgie didn't have to go along with it ,and the little girls lost act doesn't work on me either, reminds me of Helen from Strictly !!

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 04:33 PM
She can't be that vile and selfish when she's completed 2 trials already :nono:
She's fed up of being voted for and I'm bored of public choosing her all the time what's the point :facepalm: .
And Tony is selfish he made all of camp lose dingo dollars because he threw a strop and didn't want to be chamber maid so he's full of craps and he's lazy

And refused one :idc: 2 if she's refused today

Jack_
26-11-2015, 04:50 PM
Why are we acting as if this is a bad thing? If they go hungry, the more pissed off they get, the more divisions there are, and the more the ridiculously tiresome love-in that the first week was is broken down

Bravo I say :clap1:

Pete.
26-11-2015, 04:51 PM

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 04:56 PM
Carry on like this they will start eating each other! :joker: