PDA

View Full Version : Who changed their opinions completely last night?

Maxxie.
26-11-2015, 05:12 PM
In my case, before last night Kieron was just a total bore who I was hoping first out but now he's definately one of my faves and probably top 3. He'd be a great winner! It's also interesting that he implied Tony, Susannah & Yvette as the 3 most popular between the camp mates but im sure many will agree that they need to be the 1st three out! Ironic how they were the ones talking about Lady C being first out.

I've also lost my liking for Duncan last night after he was starting to grow on me, although he could potentially bounce back for me we'll have to see. Last night also started my extreme dislike for Tony who I liked at the start of this, definate first out for me!

So voting wise, since theres 5 free ones you get on the app there's only 5 who I actually like anymore so the same ones will probably get my vote each night. (Lady C, Kieron, Vicky, Jorgie & Chris)

Mokka
26-11-2015, 05:15 PM
In my case, before last night Kieron was just a total bore who I was hoping first out but now he's definately one of my faves and probably top 3. He'd be a great winner! It's also interesting that he implied Tony, Susannah & Yvette as the 3 most popular between the camp mates but im sure many will agree that they need to be the 1st three out! Ironic how they were the ones talking about Lady C being first out.

I've also lost my liking for Duncan last night after he was starting to grow on me, although he could potentially bounce back for me we'll have to see. Last night also started my extreme dislike for Tony who I liked at the start of this, definate first out for me!

So voting wise, since theres 5 free ones you get on the app there's only 5 who I actually like anymore so the same ones will probably get my vote each night. (Lady C, Kieron, Vicky, Jorgie & Chris)

I 100% agree with this post... except I can't vote, but I am glad there is someone out there who represents my views in the vote :thumbs:

LeatherTrumpet
26-11-2015, 05:16 PM
i lost a bit of respect for Keiron for that flounce

it was painful to watch his snivelling bubbling

Vanessa
26-11-2015, 05:18 PM
I have gone off Lady C after last night. She was so nasty and there's no need for it.

erinp5
26-11-2015, 05:18 PM
I thought Duncan was coming across well then he did the "I'm a ladyee" routine .

alex_front2
26-11-2015, 05:33 PM
His laydee impersonation was spiteful.

chuff me dizzy
26-11-2015, 05:36 PM
Was indifferent to Kieron until last night, now he makes me want to vom ,what a weak little creep

LeatherTrumpet
26-11-2015, 05:41 PM
I thought Duncan was coming across well then he did the "I'm a ladyee" routine .

yes, he looked a bit silly and spiteful then

Gusto Brunt
26-11-2015, 07:05 PM
I lost respect for Yvette and Jorgie.

I thought she was a fairly decent person until her fake rant at Lady C. This was of course to make herself feel good, as Lady C's expense.

Jorgie should have kept out of it, instead of putting on the fake tears.

Tony yet again established himself as the laziest person ever to go into camp. I barely see him standing up. It's a wonder his bottom isn't sore with the constant sitting.

I also hate all this 'we're altogether with Tony and Jorgie', just because they were too damn lazy to muck in. :mad:

Mick
26-11-2015, 07:14 PM
I felt that Chris did good I loved the way he asked "Will you accept council" I think Kierons emotional display was genuine and prob the accumulation of other things as well as the Lady C situation.I also liked after he decided to stay the fact that he told her she was dishing it out to others.

Duncan had been one of my fav but I felt he went OTT in his responces.Lady C I blow hot and cold she appears a good judge of people but needs to consider the way she speaks to them.

Last night Vicky also did good but needs to stay out of the hut.!

I note the above poster speaks of Tony being lazy and I thought the look on his face when Brian managed to get him switched to camp maintenance was hilarious.

Rob!
26-11-2015, 07:16 PM
I can't stand Duncan now. There's a load of outrage on digital spy that his 'I'm a lady' routine was him taking the piss out of her gender issues when she was younger. While I don't actually think that was his intention, his aggressive behaviour towards Keiron was completely uncalled for.
Lady C meanwhile might be one of the mod perceptive camp mates ever. Was anything she said actually wrong apart from the way she said them?

joeysteele
26-11-2015, 07:55 PM
I have gone off Lady C after last night. She was so nasty and there's no need for it.

I was cooling towards he before but last night was the final straw for me.

Give her her due,she will do the trials but she is way too overpowering and not in a nice way at all either.

Calderyon
26-11-2015, 08:02 PM
No, i always knew Lady Colin was bad news. Last night just reinforced that sentiment.

Others behaved badly, but she was definitely the worst.

Adamw92
26-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Completely went off Lady C after last night, she was possibly my favourite for the first few days but then I started to go off her but after last night I'm sick of her.

lewis111
26-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Tony nd Duncan fell
Chris and Keiron climbed
Lady C an Brian up and down

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 11:14 PM
I lost respect for Yvette and Jorgie.

I thought she was a fairly decent person until her fake rant at Lady C. This was of course to make herself feel good, as Lady C's expense.

Jorgie should have kept out of it, instead of putting on the fake tears.

Tony yet again established himself as the laziest person ever to go into camp. I barely see him standing up. It's a wonder his bottom isn't sore with the constant sitting.

I also hate all this 'we're altogether with Tony and Jorgie', just because they were too damn lazy to muck in. :mad:

Tonight did you notice how Brian ,Jorgie ,Duncan & Tony were all laid together in their little group and that silly exercising looked daft :laugh:

Jorgie doesn't have a backbone she goes along with whatever that group says , and her tears were ott :bored:

So i find it rich that they all would criticise Kieran & Chris for standing by Lady c when all of them are a spiteful group plus Susannah was rude about Chris & Kieran being Lady c 's "Bitches"
well atleast Chris & Kieran give their opinions and tell Lady C when she's out of line :nono:

Unlike Team Tony who are all two faced idiots and Brian is more and more sneaky and false by the minute he say's he doesn't hate Lady C then afterwards with his little group he says "get the bitch out" and how yvette will go for her what the hell :shocked:

Gusto Brunt
27-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Totally gone off Yvette. I want her first out now.

jaxie
27-11-2015, 09:46 AM
Totally gone off Yvette. I want her first out now.

Me too.

Gusto Brunt
27-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Tonight did you notice how Brian ,Jorgie ,Duncan & Tony were all laid together in their little group and that silly exercising looked daft :laugh:

Jorgie doesn't have a backbone she goes along with whatever that group says , and her tears were ott :bored:

So i find it rich that they all would criticise Kieran & Chris for standing by Lady c when all of them are a spiteful group plus Susannah was rude about Chris & Kieran being Lady c 's "Bitches"
well atleast Chris & Kieran give their opinions and tell Lady C when she's out of line :nono:

Unlike Team Tony who are all two faced idiots and Brian is more and more sneaky and false by the minute he say's he doesn't hate Lady C then afterwards with his little group he says "get the bitch out" and how yvette will go for her what the hell :shocked:

The ones 'against Lady C' are acting like schoolkids. Sitting on one side when she has to sit on the other. Many of these people are in their 40s - Tony is 55. Acting like he is 10. They're pathetic.

jaxie
27-11-2015, 10:16 AM
The ones 'against Lady C' are acting like schoolkids. Sitting on one side when she has to sit on the other. Many of these people are in their 40s - Tony is 55. Acting like he is 10. They're pathetic.

Spot on, among them are people I thought I would have liked but they are making me cringe with their behaviour. They are an embarrassment.

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 10:40 AM

Hopefully Tony and his little minions will be eliminated soon, I'm hoping Tony doesn't last long

jaxie
27-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Hopefully Tony and his little minions will be eliminated soon, I'm hoping Tony doesn't last long

I'd really like to see Brian, Tony and Yvette go first followed closely by Duncan, Susannah and Jorgie.