PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Lady Colin Campbell?

Daniel.
26-11-2015, 08:23 PM
Do you stan Legend Lady Colin Campbell, Author and Socialite, and also the greatest campmate of all time?

Amy Jade
26-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Yes.

Samm
26-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Yes of course.

lewis111
yes

lewis111
the poll always speaks truth

Headie
Imma be having some words with whoever votes 'no'
http://31.media.tumblr.com/f868140538546e73bcaeac3fe5262ec9/tumblr_inline_nyejb7I2kc1tdrvnw_500.gif

MB.
26-11-2015, 08:30 PM
#ColinsCult

Firewire
26-11-2015, 08:35 PM
she is AMAZING.

Jordan.
Delete this there was an exact same poll yesterday

Jordan.
& no

Daniel.
26-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Best reality contestant since Frenchy

Jordan.
26-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Jaustin is better

Daniel.
26-11-2015, 08:42 PM
cant remember them

Liam-
26-11-2015, 08:44 PM
No she's a ****

Jordan.
26-11-2015, 08:45 PM
cant remember them

Gross

Daniel.
26-11-2015, 08:45 PM
well i still love james but not aus

Adamw92
26-11-2015, 08:46 PM
Not anymore

Daniel R
26-11-2015, 08:49 PM
no

Mitchell
26-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Not anymore, she's coming across incredibly petty

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 09:11 PM
Lady Twunt needs putting out to graze.

Jason.
26-11-2015, 09:13 PM
well i still love james but not aus

Excuse me?

And on topic, yes I like Lady C. But I've missed the last two episodes, so my opinion could change.

Cherie
26-11-2015, 09:14 PM
She is the only reason to watch

Calderyon
26-11-2015, 09:17 PM
No and i never will. She is horrible to the core.

waterhog
26-11-2015, 09:28 PM
she is the reason for my life.

Jack_
26-11-2015, 09:28 PM
Obviously, she's the only reason this series stopped being the tiresome love-in that the first week was

She is fast becoming one of the greatest IAC campmates of all time. Up there with Helen, Gillian, Janice, David Van Day etc etc.

Jason.
26-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Obviously, she's the only reason this series stopped being the tiresome love-in that the first week was

She is fast becoming one of the greatest IAC campmates of all time. Up there with Helen, Gillian, Janice, David Van Day etc etc.

I preferred Nicola McLean

Anothercat
26-11-2015, 09:37 PM
No I can't stand her BUT I made her right not doing the challenge, Tony should have had the grace to admit he was wrong. They expect her to do all manner of horrible things but he is above running a bath

Jack_
26-11-2015, 09:37 PM
Nicola McLean was great (although better on CBB) but David's relentless winding her up was amazing TV :love:

Daniel.
26-11-2015, 09:52 PM
Why are people going off her when she's becoming more entertaining? :unsure:

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 10:59 PM
No I can't stand her BUT I made her right not doing the challenge, Tony should have had the grace to admit he was wrong. They expect her to do all manner of horrible things but he is above running a bath

Exactly and Kieran even called him out on his BS tonight :clap1:

Rob!
26-11-2015, 11:18 PM

And Kim :nono:

And yes. She's a stunning campmate.

Jordan.
26-11-2015, 11:20 PM
She's not entertaining she's just annoying

Liam-
26-11-2015, 11:20 PM
She's officially my least favourite camp mate ever, foul wench she is.

Black Dagger
26-11-2015, 11:26 PM
Goddess

jaxie
27-11-2015, 12:37 AM
She is the only reason to watch

<3

jet
27-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Love her or hate her, the series without her would be a snoozefest. Personally, I love her in there. She epitomizes the phrase 'TV Gold'. It's hilarious how a cantankerous 'senior citizen' has so called mature adults reduced to ganging up together in order to cope! :joker: She's a hoot and if certain campmates had had a sense of humour they could have had a right laugh with her.

rubymoo
27-11-2015, 07:11 AM
Can't stand the woman!

She said it all yesterday when she said she looks down on the others just before she went to not do the task.

She feels she's superior to everyone, and the fact that she couldn't do the task for the 2 men who have supported her, stood up for her and been her friend speaks volumes about her.

waterhog
27-11-2015, 07:43 AM
you have to understand her class way of thinking - there is no malice - its fact with her.

kirklancaster
27-11-2015, 07:46 AM

This TBH. (All except Gillian. Ugh.)

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 08:38 AM
She really needs to go now, she's dragging everyone down and is in the way of them and us enjoying the show ,I thought about it last night, she also refused to wash the cans with Yvette so thats 3 trials she's refused to do

Northern Monkey
27-11-2015, 08:53 AM
She was amusing at first but becoming rather tiresome now.

(At first i assumed she was transgender bc she is called Colin and is quite masculine)

Liam-
27-11-2015, 08:57 AM
For me she is ruining what could have been the best series yet, the first week was the most I've enjoyed watching the show for years, her elitist attitude and general bahaviour is not entertaining to me, I can't stand the woman, so no matter how much airtime she gets that doesn't equate to entertainment imo, she's a fun vacuum and needs to leave please and thank you.

Kazanne
27-11-2015, 09:11 AM
For me she is ruining what could have been the best series yet, the first week was the most I've enjoyed watching the show for years, her elitist attitude and general bahaviour is not entertaining to me, I can't stand the woman, so no matter how much airtime she gets that doesn't equate to entertainment imo, she's a fun vacuum and needs to leave please and thank you.

:clap1::clap1:

rubymoo
27-11-2015, 09:17 AM

This^^^

Jordan.
27-11-2015, 12:04 PM
Why are people being insulted for not having the same opinion lmao

sampvt
27-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Totally confused by her. She was born and lived a man for 21 yrs until she decided to have the meat ad 2 veg adjusted. She then met and married an earl after only 5 days, she then didn't consummate the marriage (admitted it herself) , she then divorces but took his title. She is as poor as a church mouse and has the worst false socialite accent ive ever heard and her game plan is to do a Speidi.

Im guessing she has a lot of fans on here but not me, she is a scammer of the highest order.

jet
27-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Totally confused by her. She was born and lived a man for 21 yrs until she decided to have the meat ad 2 veg adjusted. She then met and married an earl after only 5 days, she then didn't consummate the marriage (admitted it herself) , she then divorces but took his title. She is as poor as a church mouse and has the worst false socialite accent ive ever heard and her game plan is to do a Speidi.

Im guessing she has a lot of fans on here but not me, she is a scammer of the highest order.

You've got it wrong....she was born female but with a genital malformation. Her parents raised her as a boy until a relative stepped in with the money for corrective surgery. She said she is on the show to raise money to repair her castle - sounds honest enough and no scamming there...

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 04:36 PM

:worship: You forgot the bit about her BUYING 2x Russian babies then decided she didn't want one of them so gave him to her sister !! and why wait until you're 21 to sort your bits out ? why doesn't she just admit she's had a sex change ? Aristocrat my arse !!

reece(:
27-11-2015, 04:57 PM
One of the best reality TV characters in years.

sampvt
27-11-2015, 05:10 PM
You've got it wrong....she was born female but with a genital malformation. Her parents raised her as a boy until a relative stepped in with the money for corrective surgery. She said she is on the show to raise money to repair her castle - sounds honest enough and no scamming there...

Never had children, never had sex, sounds like you have it wrong. The reported issue of boy to girl at 21 and the reproductive organ mix up is reported as a cover story for her sex change. All I know is that without a womb, the gender is male. I don't care about what he or she is in terms of gender, I am more bothered about who or what she is and what she is doing now. By the way you need to look up the definition of castle and google her abode, its far from a castle, its a run down inherited hovel for which she is custodian, not the owner.

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 05:45 PM
Never had children, never had sex, sounds like you have it wrong. The reported issue of boy to girl at 21 and the reproductive organ mix up is reported as a cover story for her sex change. All I know is that without a womb, the gender is male. I don't care about what he or she is in terms of gender, I am more bothered about who or what she is and what she is doing now. By the way you need to look up the definition of castle and google her abode, its far from a castle, its a run down inherited hovel for which she is custodian, not the owner.

:clap1:

jet
27-11-2015, 06:39 PM

And all this matters to you why? :laugh: She's just on a reality show for a couple of weeks. She's a hoot and great entertainment. :cheer2:

Gusto Brunt
27-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Love her. She has balls. :p

Pete.
27-11-2015, 07:15 PM
Yes!

Kazanne
27-11-2015, 08:04 PM
And all this matters to you why? :laugh: She's just on a reality show for a couple of weeks. She's a hoot and great entertainment. :cheer2:

Maybe Sam likes genuine people with true backstories,either way it's allowed

Daniel.
27-11-2015, 08:06 PM
Entertaining legend

Liam-
28-11-2015, 12:41 PM
Whether or not she had a sex change, which she didn't because it's clearly been stated and confirmed what she was born with, it doesn't alter the fact that she'd a tedious bore with infuriating habits stemming from her self entitlement because she married herself into a title.

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 12:42 PM
keep Dima, with whom she had fallen in love as soon as she saw him, for herself, and to give Misha to her childless sister.

Pete.
28-11-2015, 01:29 PM
Justice for Lady C

LukeB
28-11-2015, 02:59 PM
lol at her being branded 'bore' when they talk about her more than anything.

Calderyon
28-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Lady Colin is definitely not a bore, she is just a horrible person.

Although last night she was better than before, but that was probably just elimination fever, like with the rest of them.

LukeB
28-11-2015, 03:37 PM
Lady Colin is definitely not a bore, she is just horrible.

Although last night she was better than before, but that was probably just elimination fever, like with the rest of them.

I agree, Love her or Hate her, she's making the season.. everyone is talking about her in a good/bad way.. A bore would'n't get talked about all the time... George is what you call a bore. Hardly anyone talks about him.

Liam-
28-11-2015, 03:51 PM

I find her boring, she hasn't made me laugh once and that's what I find entertaining, I find her draining to watch and the fact that she's always shown doesn't really change that for me personally.

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 04:12 PM

Only because evictions started !!

EspeonBB
28-11-2015, 04:40 PM
Ofc I like the star of the show

Mokka
28-11-2015, 05:11 PM
Based on all the allegations against her.. I did a little googling myself and just read a lovely interview given by one of her sons that mkes Lady C out to be a lovely, concerned, and engaged mother. Thanks for the suggestion Chuff and sampvt... I like her even more now :hee:

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Based on all the allegations against her.. I did a little googling myself and just read a lovely interview given by one of her sons that mkes Lady C out to be a lovely, concerned, and engaged mother. Thanks for the suggestion Chuff and sampvt... I like her even more now :hee:

Only because he is **** scared of her

Mokka
28-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Only because he is **** scared of her

now who is making up stories :nono:

He left Thailand to fly to Australia to be there for her when she gets out of the jungle... doesn't sound scared at all... but alas, you get to make up all sorts without anything to back it up

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 05:22 PM
now who is making up stories :nono:

He left Thailand to fly to Australia to be there for her when she gets out of the jungle... doesn't sound scared at all... but alas, you get to make up all sorts without anything to back it up

He maybe went because she told him to ,or he fancied a free holiday, just because he's having a good time in the Versace doesn't make her a good mother

Mokka
28-11-2015, 05:24 PM
He maybe went because she told him to ,or he fancied a free holiday, just because he's having a good time in the Versace doesn't make her a good mother

and all of your false rants about her don't make her a bad one... I am more inclined to take his word over yours at any rate :idc:

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 05:28 PM
and all of your false rants about her don't make her a bad one... I am more inclined to take his word over yours at any rate :idc:

Feel free to do that love :kiss:

jet
28-11-2015, 05:29 PM

Yep, I posted earlier about an interview with her son in todays Daily Mail in which it is crystal clear that she raised both her sons and doted on them but it would be too hard for some to be fair and read it. I too like her even more now.
Lady C isn't the type to care a jot about some close minded people spreading lies about her anyway. :hehe:

Kazanne
28-11-2015, 06:52 PM

c,mon mokka of course her Son will say nice things:joker::joker: