PDA

View Full Version : Lady C, Yvette and Susannah face the first elimination

erinp5
26-11-2015, 09:48 PM
Lady Colin Campbell, Yvette Fielding and Susannah Constantine face the first elimination of I'm A Celebrity 2015.

In tonight's show, the celebs took part in an immunity challenge in four teams, as chosen by camp leader Vicky and deputy George:

Blue team – Lady C, Yvette and Susannah

Pink team – George, Vicky and Duncan

Yellow team – Ferne, Kieron and Chris

Purple team – Brian, Tony and Jorgie

They each had to complete a series of both mental and physical puzzles (while dodging the usual I'm A Celeb nasties) in the quickest time possible.

At the end of tonight’s live episode, Ant and Dec called through to the camp and ask for the winning team to go immediately to the Bush Telegraph, this was the Pink team, Duncan Bannatyne, George Shelley and Vicky Pattison.

There, they were told that they were the winners of the first Danger Zone challenge and therefore immune from the first eviction.

However, they then had to select one of the losing teams to face the first public vote off.

They picked the Blue team, Lady Colin Campbell, Yvette Fielding and Susannah Constantine.

That team were then told to leave camp immediately to spend the night in Danger Zone ahead of the first live eviction in Friday night’s show.

I'm A Celebrity's first eviction airs tomorrow night on ITV at 9PM.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity/241541-im-a-celebrity-twist-lady-c-yvette-fielding-and-susannah-constantine-face-first-live-elimination.html#ixzz3sdmDc4B2
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

erinp5
26-11-2015, 09:49 PM
Hope it's taxi for Yvette.
At first I thought that only one team would have immunity and all the others would be up for the public vote

mizzy25
26-11-2015, 09:50 PM
me too bye yvette

Amy Jade
26-11-2015, 09:50 PM
I hope Yvette goes but I think it'll be Susannah

erinp5
26-11-2015, 09:52 PM

How sly was she saying Lady C wants to go , delighted that Lady C put her straight ...

Jason.
26-11-2015, 09:55 PM
I like all three of them (although I haven't watched the past 2 nights, so I need to catch up to see if my opinions change)

Calderyon
26-11-2015, 09:56 PM
If this is the final lineup, Lady should definitely be the one to go.

Sadly people like her and will get rid of the one who dislikes her.

Oh well, Yvette will and always will be a better person than Lady Colin can ever hope to be, so there is that. I don´t blame her for one second for not liking Lady Colin, cause it must be hell to be with a person you can´t stand and is annoying. And Lady Colin is a prime example of an absolutely horrible person.

smudgie
26-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Bye bye Yvette hopefully.

Jason.
26-11-2015, 09:58 PM
I hope Susannah stays though. I like her. But I have a feeling she'll go. She has first/early boot written all over her. :worry:

Liam-
26-11-2015, 09:58 PM
Lady C beating those two goddesses is going to be a terrible result.

Calderyon
26-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Voting has not opened yet though. So there probably will be more people in the danger zone.

Daniel.
26-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Please let the entertaining one stay.

erinp5
26-11-2015, 10:06 PM
Voting has not opened yet though. So there probably will be more people in the danger zone.

I am confused about how many face the public vote , did Ant and Dec not say 9 will be up for the public vote?

Daniel-X
26-11-2015, 10:10 PM
I'm sure Ant & Dec said elimination is tomorrow. And I think it's just those three. I would love Yvette to go after she's shown her true colours these last two days but sadly Susannah will be given the cull

rionablue
26-11-2015, 10:12 PM
It was the fairest way to put that team up as they didn't even do the task properly because Lady C was afraid of the snake. I don't think either Yvette or Susannah are the most popular in there so I don't care which one goes. I know it wont be Lady C

erinp5
26-11-2015, 10:14 PM
Lady C beating those two goddesses is going to be a terrible result.

For me it will be the best result , send a message back to Tony and Co.

Calderyon
26-11-2015, 10:15 PM
I am confused about how many face the public vote , did Ant and Dec not say 9 will be up for the public vote?

I think they said that three teams of 3 will end up in the danger zone and one team will be immune.

Meaning that the challenge tonight only decided the first three on the danger zone, not the ones immune.

erinp5
26-11-2015, 10:18 PM
I think they said that three teams of 3 will end up in the danger zone and one team will be immune.

Meaning that the challenge tonight only decided the first three on the danger zone, not the ones immune.

Thank you that's what I thought.I do hope Brian is not immune , I did not like him and Yvette speaking about Kieron going to break... then Brian saying Yvette can go in for the kill!!!

zakman440
26-11-2015, 10:19 PM
Susannah out tbh. Would like Yvette to go after the past couple of nights but it won't happen.

Black Dagger
26-11-2015, 10:30 PM
I think the remaining ones will still face the vote. Or immunity is pointless. This was just to make Susannah and Yvette get annoyed with C for tomorrows highlights being stuck with her

BigSister
26-11-2015, 10:33 PM
I think at least one other team will be up for the vote.

Calderyon
26-11-2015, 10:45 PM
I'm sure Ant & Dec said elimination is tomorrow. And I think it's just those three. I would love Yvette to go after she's shown her true colours these last two days but sadly Susannah will be given the cull

Didn´t they say few days ago that it on Saturday?

Daniel-X
26-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Didn´t they say few days ago that it on Saturday?

I thought they said and 'tomorrow night we say goodbye to your first celebrity' unless I heard wrong

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 10:47 PM
How sly was she saying Lady C wants to go , delighted that Lady C put her straight ...

It's definitely between Susanne & Yvette but yeah i think it will be yvette because it's voting to save
and without the immunity challenge Yvette & Susannah are still bookies fav to get eliminated first

I'm getting confused now i thought it was just these 3 up for elimination why are people saying another team will be up for the public vote??? that's rubbish because the worst campmates will get the immunity i bet

Calderyon
26-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Voting still hasn´t opened.

Rob!
26-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Stunning bit of gameplay by lady C. The other two don't stand a chance against her.

erinp5
26-11-2015, 11:17 PM
It's definitely between Susanne & Yvette but yeah i think it will be yvette because it's voting to save
and without the immunity challenge Yvette & Susannah are still bookies fav to get eliminated first

I'm getting confused now i thought it was just these 3 up for elimination why are people saying another team will be up for the public vote??? that's rubbish because the worst campmates will get the immunity i bet

It is confusing as Ant and Dec did say 9 would face the public vote , then at the end the I got the impression that the three sent to snake rock were the only ones facing the vote.I am confused... but I do hope more are added tomorrow before the lines open .

GoldHeart
26-11-2015, 11:20 PM
It is confusing as Ant and Dec did say 9 would face the public vote , then at the end the I got the impression that the three sent to snake rock were the only ones facing the vote.I am confused... but I do hope more are added tomorrow before the lines open .

I wish they'd explain things properly and be more organised even the silly phoning in camp was a mess and they kept hanging up on Ant :facepalm: it was like there was a sound delay or hiccup there

I don't understand why Ant & Dec didn't just walk down to camp to tell them the news :shrug:

Kazanne
26-11-2015, 11:25 PM
Thank you that's what I thought.I do hope Brian is not immune , I did not like him and Yvette speaking about Kieron going to break... then Brian saying Yvette can go in for the kill!!!

Is that before or after Lady twunt "slits their throats" funny how that remark of hers has completely been overlooked,,I asked about it last night and the silence was deafening.this place is a hoot at times :laugh:

rubymoo
27-11-2015, 07:05 AM
Is that before or after Lady twunt "slits their throats" funny how that remark of hers has completely been overlooked,,I asked about it last night and the silence was deafening.this place is a hoot at times :laugh:

Completely agree Kaz, a lot has been over looked as to Lady C's behaviour, what about when she refused to do the challenge with Yvette because it was beneath her, and she didn't want to feel humiliated on tv doing the task that involved washing pots, yet Tony decides it's humiliating for him to be a chambermaid, and Jorgie a bell boy and all hell breaks loose, sniffs of double standards to me, seems to me Lady C can get away with murder, i hope she goes but looks like it'll be Yvette or Suzannah:wavey:

kirklancaster
27-11-2015, 07:49 AM

Yep - It's Bye Susannah. Lady C is TV Gold and Yvette has too many fans.

MrWong
27-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Completely agree Kaz, a lot has been over looked as to Lady C's behaviour, what about when she refused to do the challenge with Yvette because it was beneath her, and she didn't want to feel humiliated on tv doing the task that involved washing pots, yet Tony decides it's humiliating for him to be a chambermaid, and Jorgie a bell boy and all hell breaks loose, sniffs of double standards to me, seems to me Lady C can get away with murder, i hope she goes but looks like it'll be Yvette or Suzannah:wavey:

The reason she didn't do the washing up challenge with Yvette is because chauvinist Tony had decided that she was the laziest camp mate after she'd just completed a bush tucker trial. Not because it was beneath her.

mizzy25
27-11-2015, 08:42 AM
wot mr wong says is the truth

rubymoo
27-11-2015, 09:16 AM
The reason she didn't do the washing up challenge with Yvette is because chauvinist Tony had decided that she was the laziest camp mate after she'd just completed a bush tucker trial. Not because it was beneath her.

Chis helped make the decision, and they said it was to protect her, i don't think they maliciously did it, yes i think she was irritated that she was voted most laziest but then it is a game and Yvette took it on the chin and got on with it.

It's the same with the green t-shirts last night, she blames Brian for wanting to be center of attention and yet there she is having a tantrum because her name is at the top of her team and she thinks she's team leader, she really needs knocking off that pedestal she's put herself on.

MrWong
27-11-2015, 09:19 AM
Chis helped make the decision, and they said it was to protect her, i don't think they maliciously did it, yes i think she was irritated that she was voted most laziest but then it is a game and Yvette took it on the chin and got on with it.

It's the same with the green t-shirts last night, she blames Brian for wanting to be center of attention and yet there she is having a tantrum because her name is at the top of her team and she thinks she's team leader, she really needs knocking off that pedestal she's put herself on.

Just correcting you on your claim that Lady C said the washing up was beneath her.

Iceman
27-11-2015, 09:22 AM

Yeah it's called sarcasm. Maybe if you do t get it you might want to look it up on the Internet.

rubymoo
27-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Just correcting you on your claim that Lady C said the washing up was beneath her.

I didn't say she said it was beneath her, to me it just came across that way.

MrWong
27-11-2015, 09:35 AM
I didn't say she said it was beneath her, to me it just came across that way.

You pretty much did.

She gave her reason why which made perfect sense given what had just happened.

jaxie
27-11-2015, 09:56 AM

That wasnt why she wouldn't do the washing up task. She wouldn't do it because she ate ass and whatnot for the task, got them their dinner, then was called the least hardworking. There is almost always a fairly valid reason when she refuses to do things. Even with the t shirt thing, I think she believed it was part of the instructions.

I didn't hear her say she'd slit anyone's throat and its not the best thing to say but others in camp have said nasty things to her too. Ultimately unless you do it then really its just words. Lots of people do say questionable things in the heat of the moment. :shrug: I hate when people say 'on my mother's life' 'on my kids lives' it seems a stupid thing to say to me and is rather cheapening of those precious lives of loved ones but lots of people say it.

jet
27-11-2015, 12:06 PM

Exactly, and she has since brought home the dinner to feed his lazy ass once more. Then he refuses to 'serve' her because it's beneath HIM.
Not to mention he picked all six women as lazier then the men.

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 12:32 PM

:clap1: Can you imagine if any of the other campmates had said it (apart from Vicky ? )

jet
27-11-2015, 12:35 PM

On last night show they said:
"In tomorrows show the first celeb will be leaving the jungle.....the camp will be split into 4 teams and the team that comes out on top will be immune from the first vote. One by one the losing teams will be banished to live in Snake Rock aka the Danger Zone and all 9 of them in there will be up for the first vote off."

How could there be time to do all that before the lines open to vote someone off tonight?

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 12:39 PM
I was shouting at the tv over the t shirt fiasco, NO WAY would have i backed down if I were Yvette or Susannah

erinp5
27-11-2015, 12:43 PM
On last night show they said:
"In tomorrows show the first celeb will be leaving the jungle.....the camp will be split into 4 teams and the team that comes out on top will be immune from the first vote. One by one the losing teams will be banished to live in Snake Rock aka the Danger Zone and all 9 of them in there will be up for the first vote off."

How could there be time to do all that before the lines open to vote someone off tonight?

That's what I was thinking but like you I had the impression that 9 would be banished and only three immune.

Kizzy
27-11-2015, 12:47 PM
That t shirt thing was really odd, I want her gone after that.

erinp5
27-11-2015, 12:48 PM
I was shouting at the tv over the t shirt fiasco, NO WAY would have i backed down if I were Yvette or Susannah

I agree, I am a lady C fan but that was silly and childish , her slit throat comment was also wrong and one I can't defend ...when Lady C does or says these thing I do question my support.... should she continue down this vain then she would lose my and I would think many others as fans. It's like Ant and Dec said last night just when you are with her and enjoying her on the show....she goes and messes it up with churlish behaviour.

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 12:57 PM
That t shirt thing was really odd, I want her gone after that.

Would you have backed down to her? hell would have frozen over first before i would, and her stupid ,manly face when she got her own way :rant:

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 12:58 PM
I agree, I am a lady C fan but that was silly and childish , her slit throat comment was also wrong and one I can't defend ...when Lady C does or says these thing I do question my support.... should she continue down this vain then she would lose my and I would think many others as fans. It's like Ant and Dec said last night just when you are with her and enjoying her on the show....she goes and messes it up with churlish behaviour.

It beggars belief that anyone could support her

erinp5
27-11-2015, 01:00 PM
It beggars belief that anyone could support her

well some of us do :shrug: I really want her to stay tonight .

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 01:05 PM

We all have a mind of our own xx my dream would be a double eviction her and "Miss mouthpiece with the dodgy jaw" left ,that way someone else would be able to get in the cabin

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 01:05 PM

The t shirt incident was very silly but maybe she genuinely got confused :rolleyes::laugh:

Gusto Brunt
27-11-2015, 01:07 PM
I think Susannah might go. But lady C is staying. :)

jet
27-11-2015, 01:12 PM
:clap1: Can you imagine if any of the other campmates had said it (apart from Vicky ? )

That's because they 'get' Vicky, as do I. In the same way, the majority 'get' Lady C and that's why she's so popular. She IS nasty but in in a direct, OTT pantomime villain kind of way and ballsy and hilarious with it, unlike say, Helen Wood who was nasty in a snidey, sneering, kind of way...and Lady C is only nasty to those she has reason to be nasty to....

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 01:21 PM
That's because you 'get' Vicky, as do I. In the same way, the majority 'get' Lady C and that's why she's so popular. She IS nasty but in in a direct, OTT pantomime villain kind of way and ballsy and hilarious with it, unlike say, Helen Wood who was nasty in a snidey, sneering, kind of way...and Lady C is only nasty to those she has reason to be nasty to....

Me "get Vicky?" I cannot bear her, she's as fake as ...........

jet
27-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Me "get Vicky?" I cannot bear her, she's as fake as ...........

I meant to say 'they' get Vicky, not 'you'.
I like her so far, I've never heard of her so I don't know how fake she is being.

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 01:48 PM
I meant to say 'they' get Vicky, not 'you'.
I like her so far, I've never heard of her so I don't know how fake she is being.

Ive never heard of her before, but you can see she's as fake as ......... and I'm sure she's superglued to cabin seat ,sick of seeing and hearing her

jet
27-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Ive never heard of her before, but you can see she's as fake as ......... and I'm sure she's superglued to cabin seat ,sick of seeing and hearing her

She sure loves to talk....:hehe:

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 01:57 PM
She sure loves to talk....:hehe:

She got on my nerves that much last night I went out for a ciggie while she was gurning into the camera ,portraying herself to be Mother Theresa :rant:

Pete.
27-11-2015, 04:14 PM
This is the WORST :(

reece(:
27-11-2015, 04:19 PM
idc who goes as long as Lady stays.

Calderyon
27-11-2015, 04:30 PM
The lack of promotion for this elimination is perplexing. Voting hasn´t started. (I think)
And there´s nothing on the official page clearly insinuating that there is one tonight.

Cherie
27-11-2015, 04:30 PM
idc who goes as long as Lady stays.

Yvette and Sussanah can both go they will not be missed :D:

reece(:
27-11-2015, 04:34 PM
Yvette and Sussanah can both go they will not be missed :D:
:clap1:

Calderyon
27-11-2015, 04:38 PM
^ Yes they will be missed.

erinp5
27-11-2015, 05:07 PM
We all have a mind of our own xx my dream would be a double eviction her and "Miss mouthpiece with the dodgy jaw" left ,that way someone else would be able to get in the cabin

:joker: she is very annoying with her every so exaggerated accent....like you I am sick listening to her voice.

Kazanne
27-11-2015, 06:16 PM
That's because they 'get' Vicky, as do I. In the same way, the majority 'get' Lady C and that's why she's so popular. She IS nasty but in in a direct, OTT pantomime villain kind of way and ballsy and hilarious with it, unlike say, Helen Wood who was nasty in a snidey, sneering, kind of way...and Lady C is only nasty to those she has reason to be nasty to....

I don't remember Helen ever saying she would "slit peoples throats" as lady twunt did,but I guess its ok 'cos shes an old entertaining dear.

jet
27-11-2015, 06:33 PM
I don't remember Helen ever saying she would "slit peoples throats" as lady twunt did,but I guess its ok 'cos shes an old entertaining dear.

You take things so literally :hehe:
Helen sniggered about people's looks behind their backs with her little gang. Lady C stands on her own, she doesn't need lackeys to sneer and smirk along with her and gang up on people.