PDA

View Full Version : Colin and her pathetic " Im a celeb get me out" shriek re: the Python

LeatherTrumpet
27-11-2015, 09:59 AM
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/ad_188180739-e1447764518184.jpg?w=620&h=375&crop=1

One of the worst shouts ever.:nono:

We all know that no one in Im a celeb history has ever had more than a scratch and that that snake posed her no threat.

She just wanted to sabotage another task for her own selfish agenda what a nasty spiteful old hag she is.

smh

jaxie
27-11-2015, 10:12 AM
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/ad_188180739-e1447764518184.jpg?w=620&h=375&crop=1

We all know that no one in Im a celeb history has ever had more than a scratch and that that snake posed her no threat.

She just wanted to sabotage another task for her own selfish agenda what a nasty spiteful old hag she is.

smh

Actually a couple of years back someone had quite a nasty, bloody bite from one of the snakes on the hand, can't remember who it was now, maybe Gino? But probably not as he would have eaten it.

Who are we to say what people can and can't be afraid of. Just because she doesn't make a huge fuss like Yvette at the mere sniff of a cockroach doesn't make Lady Cs fear less valid.

LeatherTrumpet
27-11-2015, 10:25 AM
Actually a couple of years back someone had quite a nasty, bloody bite from one of the snakes on the hand, can't remember who it was now, maybe Gino? But probably not as he would have eaten it.

Who are we to say what people can and can't be afraid of. Just because she doesn't make a huge fuss like Yvette at the mere sniff of a cockroach doesn't make Lady Cs fear less valid.

she is 67 and can quite easily work out she was in no danger. she was at it plain and simple

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 10:29 AM

smh
Tbh that whole thing seemed to be set up :suspect: why did lady c get the snake when everyone knows she'd make a fuss
Maybe things would of been different if Yvette or Susanna got the snake but then again lady c probably still would of given up because she got paired with 2 people who can't stand her so how was that team ever going to work and that's Vickys fault and her reason didn't make sense:conf:

arista
27-11-2015, 10:30 AM
"She just wanted to sabotage another
task for her own selfish agenda
what a nasty spiteful old hag she is."

yes Despicable Hag

jaxie
27-11-2015, 10:35 AM
she is 67 and can quite easily work out she was in no danger. she was at it plain and simple

I guess you've never seen a grown man run away from a little house spider then.

LeatherTrumpet
27-11-2015, 11:03 AM
I guess you've never seen a grown man run away from a little house spider then.

If he was on TV and getting paid no I have not

jet
27-11-2015, 11:17 AM
No, I don't think she was really afraid of the snake. She's a pearl cladded assassin with more guts than some of those piss poor excuses for grown men in there. She doesn't give a s*** what anyone thinks either. I'm only watching because she's such a fascinating ole piece of work and I get a laugh at Ant and Dec's discomfort when she flirts with them. :laugh:

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 11:57 AM
She was shown to be a dirty liar the snake was nowhere near her ,by lying she put others up for eviction,vile woman

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 11:57 AM
"She just wanted to sabotage another
task for her own selfish agenda
what a nasty spiteful old hag she is."

yes Despicable Hag

:clap1:

Tarryn
27-11-2015, 12:04 PM
She was shown to be a dirty liar the snake was nowhere near her ,by lying she put others up for eviction,vile woman

I would bet that snake was far more scared of nasty Lady C than she was of him.
Her venom is probably much more dangerous.
I find Lady C quite creepy. Yvette should conduct a exorcism to release the demons :crazy:

jaxie
27-11-2015, 12:10 PM
If he was on TV and getting paid no I have not
You must have missed the spider in the last series of CBB then http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/bobby-davro-screams-gail-porter-6428046

Jordan.
27-11-2015, 12:11 PM
I find Lady C quite creepy. Yvette should conduct a exorcism to release the demons :crazy:

chuff me dizzy
27-11-2015, 12:23 PM

Not wrapped up right as we say in Yorkshire

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 12:31 PM

smh
Actually snakes can bite and usually when there's snakes in trials even Ant & Dec advice the contestants to be gentle and careful but I would say crabs and rats are sooo much more vicious
And in the past I remember people like Janet street porter getting bitten by snakes lol I don't like her but still felt slightly bad for her , but this python looked relaxed and it wasn't going to attack atall I mean Chris even gave it water :laugh: . but I do think like I've said that it was a set up for lady c to get the snake when they all know how stubborn and fussy she gets

rionablue
27-11-2015, 12:51 PM
I think GEORGE and Vicky picked the perfect team as if it was just those three in the first elimination we could easily live without Susannah and yes Yvette even though I liked her up to now. Lady C is playing a CRACKING game and for the right or wrong reasons she and Vicky are the entertainers this year

Gusto Brunt
27-11-2015, 01:06 PM
Why wasn't Yvette in with the snake??? :mad:

joeysteele
27-11-2015, 01:10 PM
She was over the top but sorry, no way would I have gone anywhere near that snake at all.

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 01:12 PM
Why wasn't Yvette in with the snake??? :mad:

Like I said I think it was a set up .And the pink team only got the odd spider aswell :conf:
It wasn't a level playing field, why didn't all teams just get bugs insects thrown on them that's standard and would of been fair

Mokka
27-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Like I said I think it was a set up .And the pink team only got the odd spider aswell :conf:
It wasn't a level playing field, why didn't all teams just get bugs insects thrown on them that's standard and would of been fair

It is an interesting theory... we saw the first team pick their numbers/room, but it was left out of the edit for the rest :think: