PDA

View Full Version : Preview of tonight's trial Steps to Hell

erinp5
27-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Here's a first look at tonight's I'm A Celebrity Get me Out Of Here as a trio of stars tackle the latest trial.

In this evening's show Kieron Dyer, Tony Hadley and Vicky Pattison all take part in the latest Bushtucker challenge, Steps to Hell.

In a twist, the three piece are each competing for three stars each which represent meals for their respective teams.

In last night's show we saw the twelve campers split into four groups before being set an immunity challenge:

Green team – Lady C, Yvette and Susannah

Pink team – George, Vicky and Duncan

Yellow team – Ferne, Kieron and Chris

Purple team – Brian, Tony and Jorgie

The Pink team won the challenge before banishing the Green team to the danger zone where they'll live on basic rations and face tonight's first live eviction.

But that doesn't mean that there's guaranteed food for the others as one member from each team is challenged to win their group meals for the evening.

In steps of hell, the three have to crawl through jungle nasties - including cockroaches and crabs - on all fours before unscrewing stars using their mouths.

See how they get on and find out who becomes the first celebrity of the series to get the boot when I'm A Celebrity Get me Out Of Here airs tonight, LIVE on ITV from 9PM with hosts Ant and Dec.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/videos/241493-im-a-celebrity-2015-first-look-at-tonights-latest-bushtucker-trial.html#ixzz3shAksfZg
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 11:50 AM
Kieran looks strong I saw a clip of it , Vicky is just behind him though and Tony is the slowest :laugh:. But now bookies are saying Brian is fav to get eliminated first but I think susanne will go first