PDA

View Full Version : Tony's Moral compass?

Cherie
27-11-2015, 09:29 PM
Susannah's respect went up for him not doing the trial :omgno: Dec's face :joker:

That has to go down as the most stupid comment ever on IAC

lewis111
27-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Such a stupid excuse
He didn't want to serve Lady C as it'll make him look, idk like, weak
and as a result lost all the dingo dollars

smudgie
27-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Nothing to do with his moral compass.
More to do with his dislike for Lady C and his sexist attitude.
Get them women washing those clothes and pots for goodness sake.

Pete.
27-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Suze must be delirious

Mick
28-11-2015, 10:03 AM
When they agree to appear in the show they all know that part of the price will be a little mugging off or humiliation collectively and as individuals. He could have turned it round becoming the Waiter and "Accidently" spilling some food or drink over Lady C.

She does create her own problems but imo it was Tony's ego which was the source of this one.

Liam-
28-11-2015, 10:12 AM
I completely agreed with her, I respected Tony a lot more after he refused to do it as well.

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Tony is a true gentleman, very nice person

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 10:57 AM
I completely agreed with her, I respected Tony a lot more after he refused to do it as well.

Me too

Kizzy
28-11-2015, 11:05 AM
I thought it was a stupid thing to say, what about those who had put themselves through a lot in challenges? Lady C was maybe remembering the time Jorgie was vomming all the way back to camp after their challenge.

mr rochester
28-11-2015, 12:13 PM
I was a little surprised at Sussanah's comments about dinosaur Tony's moral compass. He should have done the chambermaid task. Does his moral compass flicker at all when making an idiot of himself crawling backwards through bad meat, large crabs and slowly licking stars in a snake compound? He gives the distinct impression that he truly believes women are only there to do washing (not a skill he values) and to do menial tasks (by his bad judgement). A compass would not be much use to him and he would be likely to hand it to a woman rather than figure out how to use it. A moral compass? Well, he's sold out for years...some might say. Not a compelling or endearing contestant with or without any form of compass.

Denver
28-11-2015, 12:18 PM
Its alright for him to refuse a task but Lady C does and all hell breaks loose

Mokka
28-11-2015, 04:19 PM
There was no morality involved in Tony's decision... just his pride and his ego.

erinp5
28-11-2015, 04:54 PM
So she respected Tony for NOT doing a trial...based on her logic she must worship Lady C then.