erinp5
27-11-2015, 11:08 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CU2Y4lPWUAAHxD5.png:large

Amy Jade
27-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Daily Star Daily Bull****

LukeB
27-11-2015, 11:10 PM
welp all the RTV shows that are on are being branded a fix this week.

GoldHeart
27-11-2015, 11:21 PM
Not another reality show being called a FIX :idc::notimpressed:
plus what difference does it make even if it is a fix
these newspapers are a load of rubbish . IAC will always be popular and have viewers

Wade Garrett
27-11-2015, 11:53 PM
She was on the same team as Lady C, and I doubt the votes were close.

Rob!
28-11-2015, 02:57 AM
This is the same paper who had a front page headline of "Jungle Babes Boobs Explode." I'll get a second opinion thanks.

Mystic Mock
28-11-2015, 03:07 AM
Lady C looks a lot different in that picture.:hehe:

sampvt
28-11-2015, 09:27 AM
VTS is the fix. VTS goes against the ethos of the reality show and falls in line with the producers desires. VTE means the nasties and interesting stay till the end and a bore wins it. VTS means the bores go and the nasties stay and a nice one wins it. Same result just bigger viewing figures as the nasties create storylines and votes.

Jamie89
28-11-2015, 09:43 AM
This is the same paper who had a front page headline of "Jungle Babes Boobs Explode." I'll get a second opinion thanks.

:joker:

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 11:15 AM
VTS is the fix. VTS goes against the ethos of the reality show and falls in line with the producers desires. VTE means the nasties and interesting stay till the end and a bore wins it. VTS means the bores go and the nasties stay and a nice one wins it. Same result just bigger viewing figures as the nasties create storylines and votes.

VTS is a fix, this is why I hate it in reality shows

Black Dagger
28-11-2015, 11:17 AM
But it's been a save vote since it started. It's not like they were like "ooh vote lady c if you want her out" like I've seen people suggest.

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 11:25 AM
But it's been a save vote since it started. It's not like they were like "ooh vote lady c if you want her out" like I've seen people suggest.

VTE means more of the right people go, VTS just lines Tv companies pockets ,its a rip off

Gusto Brunt
28-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Lady C looks a lot different in that picture.:hehe:

:joker::joker: Yeah

Mystic Mock
28-11-2015, 11:32 AM
VTE gets rid of people with actual fans though.

sampvt
28-11-2015, 11:38 AM
VTE gets rid of people with actual fans though.

Wrong, VTE panders to the needs and wishes of normal people with morals and a sence of fun, VTS panders to the needs of the cyber warriors and the dregs of society that only want to see nastiness. On BB we like the games and the interaction, not the Speidi's of this world peddling their wares. On IAC we like the tasks and the interaction, not the nasty bastards like the aging ladyboys and gaming scammers.

Pete.
28-11-2015, 11:39 AM
VTS is the best format for I'm a Celeb imo

Mystic Mock
28-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Wrong, VTE panders to the needs and wishes of normal people with morals and a sence of fun, VTS panders to the needs of the cyber warriors and the dregs of society that only want to see nastiness. On BB we like the games and the interaction, not the Speidi's of this world peddling their wares. On IAC we like the tasks and the interaction, not the nasty bastards like the aging ladyboys and gaming scammers.

It's not wrong, just look at BB16 as an example, because of VTE there was only two real fandoms in the final as all of the other fan favourites was tactically voted off earlier on.

And I find it shocking that personality contests are judged on likeability, yet singing shows are judged on personality.

Are the UK public ****ed up in it's voting patterns?

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 11:56 AM
With VTE you get a better,fairer result, VTS has no benefits for fans ,but the Tv companies get more money from it

Tarryn
28-11-2015, 12:15 PM
It's just the Lady C & Vicki show now so I'm past caring who wins.
No one else really get's that much airtime.
Does Vicki live in the Bush Telegraph ?. She is always in there :nono:

chuff me dizzy
28-11-2015, 12:26 PM
It's just the Lady C & Vicki show now so I'm past caring who wins.
No one else really get's that much airtime.
Does Vicki live in the Bush Telegraph ?. She is always in there :nono:

She's been nailed to the seat ,she's honestly now getting me to the point of switching off, if I have to look at her swaying jaw much longer I swear I will combust ,I wasn't shocked when a mate of hers on Get me out of here now said she's not being her true self, yes its a forgone conclusion they will be the last 2 ,its like it was all arranged before they even entered, every newspaper article is about them 2 and Jorgie ,my bet final 3 is them