PDA

View Full Version : I've only seen one episode.

Mystic Mock
28-11-2015, 03:25 AM
This was my opinion of everyone on the episode that I saw.

Lady C - She's definitely their A-list contestant, she seems likeable whilst standing her ground when people are being complete dicks to her, she also seems funny to me so she's a good all-rounder for me.

Chris - He seemed a bit quirky to me and I like contestants with quirks, and he stood up to the really horrible clique so well done to him there.

Kieron - He wasn't the most entertaining to me, but he seems quite likeable and I really didn't like how Duncan spoke to him all because he didn't want to ostracise another contestant on the programme.

Brian - A loathsome pillock but I'm not surprised at that tbh, what I will give him credit for though is that he seems like his gonna be great TV, every Reality Show needs a villain and he fits that role the best from what I've seen.

Duncan - I really wasn't keen on him in the episode, but of the ones that I disliked in the episode he is the one that I could see winning me over as he had an aura about him that makes him more interesting than some of the others in the competition.

Yvette - I have a soft spot for Yvette, but she does seem to be a bit of a Sheep by following the big crowd, and she has that habit of coming off too patronising not just to the contestants, but also to the public when she's talking in the Hut.

Ferne - I didn't hear her speak so I can't judge her.

Susanna - The same as Ferne.

George - He comes off a lot more likeable on this then he ever did on The X Factor, however he does seem a bit dull, but I'm also not keen on Ant & Dec pointing it out whilst ignoring the other dullards in the episode.

Vicky - She seems more intelligent than the other Geordie Shore counterparts that have appeared on Reality TV Shows, and she seems like she could stand up for herself which I admire, however my massive problem with her in that episode is that she came across as very insincere, sucking up to what she knows the public will like and dislike, and still had to get the token thick thing in with the Harry Potter thing which doesn't work with when she's behaving more normal.

Tony - Now I'm disappointed in Tony as I was expecting more from him just because his talked about on here so much, but all I saw was a smug, arrogant, horrible bastard that has about as much charisma as Kris from BB10.

Jorgie - Cried, cried, cried, and cried for losing respect for Lady C, yep not my type of contestant at all.

rionablue
28-11-2015, 07:42 AM
Mock I don't know where you are hiding for the rest of the episodes but this HAS to be the best series yet !!!! xx

Mystic Mock
28-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Mock I don't know where you are hiding for the rest of the episodes but this HAS to be the best series yet !!!! xx

I always watch IAC erratically as I'm not that keen on it, I just like to keep up on here tbh.