PDA

View Full Version : IACGMOH Second elimination postponed

erinp5
28-11-2015, 11:09 PM
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! bosses have POSTPONED the second elimination - because there was no room for it in tonight's show.

It was expected that one contestant would be booted out of the jungle every night in the run-up to next Sunday's grand final as usual.

However, ITV has confirmed there will not be an elimination in tonight's 60-minute episode, as it is too "jam-packed" with yesterday's action from the camp.

The public vote, which kicked off last night, froze at the beginning of the show and will re-open at the end.

All of the votes cast during both periods will be combined to determine the second evictee, who will now be booted out tomorrow night.

This means that producers are now highly likely to hold a double elimination later this week to make up for the last-minute change.

Save for next Saturday's edition - which remains an hour long due to The X Factor - all remaining episodes of the series will last ninety minutes.

The first vote-off of the series took place last night after two days of challenges that resulted in Duncan Bannatyne, George Shelley and Vicky Pattison winning immunity.

Chris Eubank and Susannah Constantine eventually won the least viewer support and were taken up to the studio, where Susannah found out her time in the Aussie outback had come to an end.

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-a-celebrity/241806-im-a-celebrity-2015-bosses-have-postponed-the-second-elimination.html#ixzz3spnlZlxA
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

erinp5
28-11-2015, 11:10 PM
I was not pleased that there was no elimination.

MB.
28-11-2015, 11:18 PM
(the cynic in me would say that Lady C was probably at the bottom of the vote and they're leaving it open for another day to try and change that but I wouldn't complain if that were the case anyway)

GoldHeart
29-11-2015, 12:39 AM
Well ITV should shorten stupid xfactor then or sort out the time schedule properly , when i saw that IAC was coming on at 9.45 again on a saturday night i was like not again :notimpressed:
Of course there was no room for an elimination which annoyed me especially Ant & Dec going down to camp to drag it out with the whole "it's not you" routine instead of just telling them straight away "guy's nobody is leaving today" so i wonder if tomorrow it might be a double elimination :think:

Gusto Brunt
29-11-2015, 06:51 AM
Next Sunday's grand final???

Is there only seven days to go???

chuff me dizzy
29-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Could it be to save someone who was leaving ? very iffy with no explanation as to why

chuff me dizzy
29-11-2015, 08:12 AM
(the cynic in me would say that Lady C was probably at the bottom of the vote and they're leaving it open for another day to try and change that but I wouldn't complain if that were the case anyway)

My thoughts too ,or Vicky the other producers favourite

GoldHeart
29-11-2015, 08:46 AM
My thoughts too ,or Vicky the other producers favourite

Vicky's already in the final !! soo obvious ! :bored:
and if it has to be between her and George i'd rather George wins because he's not irritating and he gets on with everyone plus he did very well in the movie themed trial aswell
but he wouldn't be my first choice to win

erinp5
29-11-2015, 12:40 PM

I think you may be correct...

jet
29-11-2015, 12:49 PM

Unfortunately, I think they are leaving it open to get her out, as after the beetle incident they are hoping the public will have turned against her. Ant and Dec blasted her the other night when they are supposed to be pretty impartial and they won't want her messing up any more trials by refusing to do them after the work that is put in to creating them.

waterhog
29-11-2015, 01:38 PM
but the public are aware they only show what they want but if they are like me - they will have tolerated her for so long but now - well she is beetle juice.