PDA

View Full Version : Vicky is starting to get on me nerves

Gusto Brunt
29-11-2015, 02:50 PM
What happened to her 'get drunk, act stupid, drop yer knickers and have sex attitude'?

Either she was faking that on she is faking the way she is now.

Sorry she is too prim and proper. Almost ghastly in her purity.:shocked:

She ruffles no feathers and is quite boring now.

In fact she is getting on my nerves now.

Liam-
29-11-2015, 02:52 PM
The attitude you described sounds more like Charlotte, from what I saw on Geordie Shore Vicky was very rarely like that :shrug:

Gusto Brunt
29-11-2015, 03:13 PM
The attitude you described sounds more like Charlotte, from what I saw on Geordie Shore Vicky was very rarely like that :shrug:

I don't watch the show she's in but I was told that is what she is like.

smudgie
29-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Up to now Vicky is my favourite.
She sad herself that her one regret about GS was that she had sex on telly.
I like her attitude in the jungle.

LeatherTrumpet
29-11-2015, 03:26 PM
why aye man she is a canny lass ya naaaa

Cherie
29-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Not my winner

Gusto Brunt
29-11-2015, 03:48 PM
She's just trying too hard to please everyone and is coming across as a crawler.

She is dull, dull, dull now.

jaxie
29-11-2015, 03:59 PM
What happened to her 'get drunk, act stupid, drop yer knickers and have sex attitude'?

I think the difference is probably the lack of alcohol.

Cal.
29-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Yeah Vicky was never like that on Geordie Shore.

jennyjuniper
29-11-2015, 04:40 PM

Maybe she's grown up.:shrug:

chuff me dizzy
29-11-2015, 04:59 PM
Got on mine from night one :idc: Fake as ....

Daniel.
29-11-2015, 05:06 PM
Vicky was known as the bitchy, argumentative one, she wasn't the type to have sex with anyone and anything and wasn't particularly messy like Charlotte, Holly and Sophie are.

rionablue
29-11-2015, 05:54 PM
I think its Charlotte was like what you mentioned Gusto. I truly believe Vicky is genuine in there and she isn't afraid to get stuck in or try to diffuse situations like the minute she was put as camp leader she persuaded the cooks to take advice from Lady C just when the whole camp were at war with her for not doing the trial. Like Big Brother many people promise stuff before they enter the house its possible Vicky said some of the thins you are alluding to but for someone I wasn't prepared to like because of that AWFUL show she is involved in I really like her she is a damned lot better than stupid STUPID Jorgie

Amy Jade
29-11-2015, 06:07 PM
I''ve watched every series of Geordie Shore and Judge Geordie and Vicky has never seen the type to shag around like Holly and Charlotte and she only had sex in the Geordie Shore house with her boyfriends and later fiancee.

She was always the mum of the house but she would take NO crap off anyone, I suspect she's not as abrupt on IAC because she's surrounded by her elders and she respects them?

erinp5
29-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Your lucky she is just starting to get on your nerves...she has go on mine since she opened her mouth .I must admit I never noticed the wonky jaw until I read it now has it's own twitter account lol.

Pete.
29-11-2015, 06:11 PM
Vicky :love:

GoldHeart
29-11-2015, 09:53 PM

She's a hypocrite because the moment she entered she straight away confessed to Susannah to having sex on Geordie shore and how she regrets it :bored:. So why is the silly cow talking about Tony's sexual encounters and accusing him of lying when she's not exactly a NUN herself :crazy:

jet
30-11-2015, 12:26 AM
I didn't know her at all so I'm impartial and I like her. She's upbeat, fair and more mature than a lot of her elders. I think her and Ferne are 2 of the best in there entertainment - wise along with Lady C.

Gusto Brunt
30-11-2015, 03:03 AM
As I said I have never watched an episode of Geordie Shore, but by her own admission Vicky had sex on that show, in front of all the cameras. :eek:

So she is either faking her niceness on IAC, OR she faked her slapper antics on GS.

Which is it???

I still don't know who the real Vicky is. So I am leaning towards her being very fake.

Withano
30-11-2015, 04:43 AM
I always hate the gs/mic/towie lot. They just always thrive on being stereotypes. It doesn't seem natural whatsoever. This series is full of people forcing a 'good guy' image on themselves, it's lame. You're in the middle of a jungle, the moral high ground shouldn't matter.

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2015, 08:26 AM
Why does she have to go to bush telegraph to give a running commentary on everything ? and how long is she going to be camp leader fgs? everyone else did it for a day or 2 ,she must have been it 4 days now

Mick
30-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Why does she have to go to bush telegraph to give a running commentary on everything ?

This I don't get, if they have a beef with someone and just wish to sound off ok but I find no interest in being told what we have already been show.Vicky appears to do this more than most.Apart from this I think she is doing good.

Gusto Brunt
30-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Why does she have to go to bush telegraph to give a running commentary on everything ? and how long is she going to be camp leader fgs? everyone else did it for a day or 2 ,she must have been it 4 days now

I know, I find this very annoying.

GoldHeart
30-11-2015, 09:38 AM
This I don't get, if they have a beef with someone and just wish to sound off ok but I find no interest in being told what we have already been show.Vicky appears to do this more than most.Apart from this I think she is doing good.

I'm sick and tired of Seeing Vicky in the bush telegragh all the time !!!
nobody else can get a look in!!! :shocked:
People are saying Lady C is getting too much airtime but it's Vicky that's hogging all the air time and it's stupid how she gives a running commentary on everything , what next is she going to tell us her toilet habits ! :bored:

Gusto Brunt
30-11-2015, 09:40 AM
I'm sick and tired of Seeing Vicky in the bush telegragh all the time !!!
nobody else can get a look in!!! :shocked:
People are saying Lady C is getting too much airtime but it's Vicky that's hogging all the air time and it's stupid how she gives a running commentary on everything , what next is she going to tell us her toilet habits ! :bored:

And the problem also is she is so sugar sweet nice about everyone. It's not normal.

She rarely has any negative opinions about anyone - she is so DESPERATE to win.

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2015, 09:53 AM
And the problem also is she is so sugar sweet nice about everyone. It's not normal.

:clap1: And she said something like night about Chris's game to win and said something like "He thinks that will give him the win,but it wont " its like she's worked it all out before she went in

GoldHeart
30-11-2015, 09:55 AM

her own mate from Geordie shore Gaz has said she's not normally as nice as that and how he's waiting for her to kick off :suspect:

I will hate it if she wins she's a loud mouth dominating everything and people love her for it and they find her funny :crazy: and she is acting as if she's everyone's friend when really she's probably wanting to argue with them

And if Jorgie wins then that means the pubic like irritating bitches

Samm
30-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Vicky needs to win.

GoldHeart
30-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Vicky needs to win.

no she doesn't !!! :nono:
but we all know she's going to but i'm hoping the hype with her and Jorgie is just another Joey essex and Amy thing where in the end they'll both get evicted :fc: i can but hope !!
I'd prefer it if George won

Gusto Brunt
30-11-2015, 09:59 AM
her own mate from Geordie shore Gaz has said she's not normally as nice as that and how he's waiting for her to kick off :suspect:

I will hate it if she wins she's a loud mouth dominating everything and people love her for it and they find her funny :crazy: and she is acting as if she's everyone's friend when really she's probably wanting to argue with them

And if Jorgie wins then that means the pubic like irritating bitches

I'm waiting for to kick off too.:joker:

:clap1: And she said something like night about Chris's game to win and said something like "He thinks that will give him the win,but it wont " its like she's worked it all out before she went in

Manipulative, I think is the word. ;)

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2015, 10:23 AM
I'm waiting for to kick off too.:joker:

Manipulative, I think is the word. ;)

Sly,sneaky and fake fit the bill too

rionablue
30-11-2015, 10:23 AM
I think she will definitely be in the final three and I hope she wins because I find her funny and feisty and no way could she put on an act every single day for the two weeks she is in there. Something HAS to slip. She has surprised me as I wasn't expecting much when she went in. I would rather her win than stupid Jorgie or smiling George or most of the others who are sitting lazing around.

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2015, 10:44 AM
I think she will definitely be in the final three and I hope she wins because I find her funny and feisty and no way could she put on an act every single day for the two weeks she is in there. Something HAS to slip. She has surprised me as I wasn't expecting much when she went in. I would rather her win than stupid Jorgie or smiling George or most of the others who are sitting lazing around.

Her mate said she's faking it

Liam-
30-11-2015, 10:46 AM
Vicky needs to win.

True

jaxie
30-11-2015, 02:46 PM
I like Vicky in and out of the jungle in other shows but I can't deny that this is a much softer Vicky than I've seen before. Although some of her past behaviours, temper etc could be attributed to alcohol so its hard to say, maybe this really is the sober Vicky. On Geordie shore she was always a little classier than the other girls where it is possible on that particular show.

rionablue
30-11-2015, 03:14 PM

They all go to the bush telegraph chuff there have been lots of coverage of each of them in there but Vicky has got more of her clips in the highlights lately because she is laugh out loud funny

Niamh.
30-11-2015, 03:16 PM
I like Vicky in and out of the jungle in other shows but I can't deny that this is a much softer Vicky than I've seen before. Although some of her past behaviours, temper etc could be attributed to alcohol so its hard to say, maybe this really is the sober Vicky. On Geordie shore she was always a little classier than the other girls where it is possible on that particular show.

Also isn't GS pretty much scripted anyway?

erinp5
30-11-2015, 03:57 PM
I agree ^^^ she needs to now be replaced as camp leader .

jaxie
30-11-2015, 04:10 PM
Also isn't GS pretty much scripted anyway?

I don't really know, I guess if it is they are far better actors than they get credit for as that kind of drunkenness and arguments would be hard to fake I think without people seeing its obviously faked and it looks like they mean it to me, like screaming banshees. I watched it early on and found it strangely fascinating. You can get drawn into the characters and then you want to know how it turns out. Vicky said she'd had sex on telly but its just a blanket moving, they could be playing toss the ring over the rubber duck under there for all I know. I think it's all more hyped about that than it is.

Who are you supporting this time?

Niamh.
30-11-2015, 04:15 PM
I don't really know, I guess if it is they are far better actors than they get credit for as that kind of drunkenness and arguments would be hard to fake I think without people seeing its obviously faked and it looks like they mean it to me, like screaming banshees. I watched it early on and found it strangely fascinating. You can get drawn into the characters and then you want to know how it turns out. Vicky said she'd had sex on telly but its just a blanket moving, they could be playing toss the ring over the rubber duck under there for all I know. I think it's all more hyped about that than it is.

Who are you supporting this time?

I never watched GS or any of those type shows (although you could say Big Brother is one of them these days lol)

I actually really Vicky, she's probably my favourite and I like Fearne too

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2015, 04:24 PM
They all go to the bush telegraph chuff there have been lots of coverage of each of them in there but Vicky has got more of her clips in the highlights lately because she is laugh out loud funny

No one is in there more than her and she makes me cringe ,never smile or laugh

Jose Mourinho
30-11-2015, 04:45 PM
I love vicky i dont see quite what shes done wrong/ what people would like to see different from her?

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2015, 05:11 PM
I love vicky i dont see quite what shes done wrong/ what people would like to see different from her?

IMO Tony deserves to win, he's been a true gentleman and stood all the abuse off that old cow, without once raising his voice, lovely man

Pete.
30-11-2015, 05:14 PM
IMO Tony deserves to win, he's been a true gentleman and stood all the abuse off that old cow, without once raising his voice, lovely man
By being horrible himself to C?

sampvt
30-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Master game player, see my write up on all the players.

chuff me dizzy
30-11-2015, 05:20 PM
By being horrible himself to C?

Not once as he been horrible to anyone :bored:

sampvt
30-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Not once as he been horrible to anyone :bored:

I agree chuff but He isn't friends with or appears on a show where **** and piss are laughed about as the be all and end all of life itself. He is a tad above that and some don't understand how much a gentleman he is, bless them.

Pete.
30-11-2015, 06:50 PM
At least Lady C has the balls to say what she thinks to people's faces :smug:

Pete.
30-11-2015, 07:08 PM
Anyway :conf2: I hope Vicky makes the final

rionablue
30-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Vicky to win

rusticgal
30-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Got on mine from night one :idc: Fake as ....

I'm with you Chuff....cocky little fake...her colours are shining through. Picking on the weak. She already thinks she is Queen of the jungle. Can't stand her...

Mick
01-12-2015, 08:51 AM
I still like her but wish she would stay out of the hut,her observations appear well rehearsed she is not the only one in this respect but more so than most.

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:06 AM
I'm with you Chuff....cocky little fake...her colours are shining through. Picking on the weak. She already thinks she is Queen of the jungle. Can't stand her...

She horrible I'm shocked people cannot see through her, one thing that stood out to me was what she said about Chris and his tactics wouldn't work ( she's clearly dug deep into how to win this show) and her not choosing Ferne as her deputy but choosing George who she knows will be popular with the young girls watching ,very sly,sneaky and just not a nice person

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Love Vicky, even more after all the airtime she got last night, she's hilarious :hee:

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Love Vicky, even more after all the airtime she got last night, she's hilarious :hee:

I dislike her even more than Colin and thats saying something

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:12 AM

Ive seen others claim she's funny, PLEASE explain what she's done thats funny ? Im not being picky I just cannot see anything :conf:

jet
01-12-2015, 10:15 AM
I don't see a problem with the girl. She's upbeat, a good laugh and full of life. She's a bit of a chatterbox but entertaining with it. Would you like her better if she sat with a scowl on her face and whined about everything? :shrug:

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 10:29 AM
Ive seen others claim she's funny, PLEASE explain what she's done thats funny ? Im not being picky I just cannot see anything :conf:

I just find her funny in general, both me and my husbands found her very amusing during that task with Chris last night. Not a whole lot I can say to convince you to find her funny if you don't already, is there? Looks like alot of people do though since she's one of the favourites to win :shrug:

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:30 AM
I just find her funny in general, both me and my husbands found her very amusing during that task with Chris last night. Not a whole lot I can say to convince you to find her funny if you don't already, is there? Looks like alot of people do though since she's one of the favourites to win :shrug:

Baffles me :conf: Its like all she does and says is scripted,she's VERY camera savvy and if her mate claims she's not being her true self I would have to go along with that

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Baffles me :conf: Its like all she does and says is scripted,she's VERY camera savvy and if her mate claims she's not being her true self I would have to go along with that

Honestly I don't care, she amuses me anyway, you can't pretend to be funny if you're not, if you could there would be entertaining people all over the place :shrug:

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Honestly I don't care, she amuses me anyway, you can't pretend to be funny if you're not, if you could there would be entertaining people all over the place :shrug:

Each to their own as they say

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Each to their own as they say

Indeed :love:

Jose Mourinho
01-12-2015, 10:43 AM
Baffles me :conf: Its like all she does and says is scripted,she's VERY camera savvy and if her mate claims she's not being her true self I would have to go along with thatApparently one of her mates basically said she would usually have much stronger words for someone like Lady C. I don't really class that as someone not being themselves. Maybe shes just trying to keep the peace while they are living with each other in such a confined space, they need to work as a team or people end up starving. Either way she seems genuine enough for me, and if she feels the need to be more reserved in her handling of Lady C, I can live with that. Still my fave.

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 10:46 AM
Apparently one of her mates basically said she would usually have much stronger words for someone like Lady C. I don't really class that as someone not being themselves. Maybe shes just trying to keep the peace while they are living with each other in such a confined space, they need to work as a team or people end up starving. Either way she seems genuine enough for me, and if she feels the need to be more reserved in her handling of Lady C, I can live with that. Still my fave.

Yeah and to add to that people generally behave a little different depending on who they're with. I don't watch GS but presumably in that she spends time with like minded people of a similar age and who are probably her friends? Obviously she'd behave a little differently if she has to live with a bunch of strangers of different ages from different backgrounds etc That's just human nature, it's not being fake as such.

Jose Mourinho
01-12-2015, 10:49 AM
Yeah and to add to that people generally behave a little different depending on who they're with. I don't watch GS but presumably in that she spends time with like minded people of a similar age and who are probably her friends? Obviously she'd behave a little differently if she has to live with a bunch of strangers of different ages from different backgrounds etc That's just human nature, it's not being fake as such.Agreed

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:52 AM
Thank God we all like different types of people or it would be a dull world, all I can say is she's not my type of person

Gusto Brunt
01-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Thank God we all like different types of people or it would be a dull world, all I can say is she's not my type of person

Totally correct. We all like different people and we all have our reasons for disliking people.

I express what I think but I also accept and respect when others decide they love Vicky. :)