PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Jorgie ????

GoldHeart
30-11-2015, 10:08 PM
I find her irritating and tonight she was even more boring
all she does is follow like a sheep and when Brian was still in the jungle they both use to bitch like two little witches

seriously why do people like her??? :conf:
she's a goofy rat :facepalm:

rionablue
30-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Did you notice GoldHeart that George has completely distanced himself from her and they used to be nearly in each others pockets for the first week. He doesn't sit next to her anymore and more often than not he is sitting with Vicky. Jorgie was a complete waste of a booking. They thought she was going to be the blonde bombshell this year well the bombshell hit when Fearne and Vicky came in, nicer skin, hair and figures. Jorgie is acting like a small girl. I never liked her and will never like her

GoldHeart
30-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Did you notice GoldHeart that George has completely distanced himself from her and they used to be nearly in each others pockets for the first week. He doesn't sit next to her anymore and more often than not he is sitting with Vicky. Jorgie was a complete waste of a booking. They thought she was going to be the blonde bombshell this year well the bombshell hit when Fearne and Vicky came in, nicer skin, hair and figures. Jorgie is acting like a small girl. I never liked her and will never like her

I think George still likes her though but i guess he's been spending more time with Vicky & fearn

But honestly in tonight's episode it was like she wasn't there :bored:
she acts soo silly and her baby voice jeeez :notimpressed:
i don't know what the fuss is ,she's not even attractive (i know it shouldn't all be about looks but still ) i really hope she loses votes because she brings nothing to the show

Mick
01-12-2015, 09:21 AM
I maintain neutral feelings about her but it was interesting to hear the very positive puff she received from Yvette.

Gusto Brunt
01-12-2015, 07:28 PM
She's starting to annoy me too. She was barely in last night's highlights.

And she has this annoying habit when Ant and Dec say at the end of the show 'it's not you', Jorgie, sticks out her teeth like a rat and manically scratches her cheeks.

GoldHeart
01-12-2015, 07:32 PM
She's starting to annoy me too. She was barely in last night's highlights.

And she has this annoying habit when Ant and Dec say at the end of the show 'it's not you', Jorgie, sticks out her teeth like a rat and manically scratches her cheeks.

You noticed it too!?
exactly she even acts like a rat :laugh2: