PDA

View Full Version : Yvette's opinions on Lady C

GoldHeart
01-12-2015, 07:48 AM
I don't have the link but in every interview she keeps saying Lady C was taking low blows at her personally meaning her family or job ?? And that she was doing same to Tony but the annoying thing is Yvette won't tell us what she actually said so what's point !
But we never saw any of it on air :conf:
So it sounds like she thinks the show was unfairly edited when she told Lady C off

Jason.
01-12-2015, 08:31 AM
According to DS, Lady C made snipes at Tony's kids or something. But we haven't seen that. So I wouldn't be surprised if she's done the same to Yvette and is getting a good edit.

Get that good edit tho :clap2:

Mick
01-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Yes I picked up on that she told A&D that Lady C got personal about her job and Tonys family I don't know anything about either but don't recall seeing it other than when she told Tony that he had never known a lady.

It would not surprise me to learn that she is being given a positive edit because like her or not she is owning the camp.Now second in command for a while you can imagine the pay back that's coming Tonys and Duncans way.!

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 09:48 AM
Attacking someones children is the lowest of the low ,but Im furious that it was cut out of the show

Liam-
01-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Going from what I've seen on the show, I believe Colin to be the lowest of the low so I believe Yvette when she says that, funny how it was cut from the show though isn't it?

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Going from what I've seen on the show, I believe Colin to be the lowest of the low so I believe Yvette when she says that, funny how it was cut from the show though isn't it?

Disgusting its been cut from the show !!!

jet
01-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Attacking someones children is the lowest of the low ,but Im furious that it was cut out of the show

If someone you liked was supposed to have done it, you'd say you won't believe it until you hear it with your own ears. :laugh:

waterhog
01-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I don't have the link but in every interview she keeps saying Lady C was taking low blows at her personally meaning her family or job ?? And that she was doing same to Tony but the annoying thing is Yvette won't tell us what she actually said so what's point !
But we never saw any of it on air :conf:
So it sounds like she thinks the show was unfairly edited when she told Lady C off

this is the problem with so called reality tv - they show us what they want and ofcourse we can not see everything.

Mokka
01-12-2015, 03:24 PM

And yet you keep doing in on here regarding Lady C and her children based on a rumour you heard or read with no evidence of it being true

:hee: I love double standards

Withano
01-12-2015, 04:07 PM
You missed three words from the end of your title. Can someone add the words 'do', 'not' and 'matter' so we can all carry on talking about how perfect Lady C is.

Denver
01-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Yvette is a known liar

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Yvette is a known liar

What are you talking about?, all those houses were haunted :fist:

Calderyon
01-12-2015, 04:12 PM
I believe Yvette on this matter.

The edit has show Lady C to be a thoroughly unpleasant person, so i wouldn´t be surprised to see her stoop to that level.

Denver
01-12-2015, 04:13 PM
What are you talking about?, all those houses were haunted :fist:

And im the queen of sheeba :hee:

GiRTh
01-12-2015, 04:30 PM
If someone you liked was supposed to have done it, you'd say you won't believe it until you hear it with your own ears. :laugh::clap1:

erinp5
01-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Interview with Piers Morgan...odd she would not give examples of what personal attacks have been made...and she seems more bothered about comments made to Brian than Brian does.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/6776327/Yvette-Fielding-claims-Lady-C-BULLIED-her-and-Duncan-Bannatyne-and-bosses-edited-it-out.html

erinp5
01-12-2015, 04:44 PM
And im the queen of sheeba :hee:

No!!! I am ...

LeatherTrumpet
01-12-2015, 04:56 PM
i think i heard colin drag Tony's kids on the show :think:

like "I pity your kids" or some such thing

vile old hag that she is

hijaxers
01-12-2015, 05:09 PM

vile old hag that she is

Well if thats the case its a good job no one has retaliated regarding her twins !

Vanessa
01-12-2015, 05:10 PM

vile old hag that she is

That's out of order. I don't understand how people are still voting for her :nono:

Mokka
01-12-2015, 05:10 PM
Well if thats the case its a good job no one has retaliated regarding her twins !

:joker::joker:

GoldHeart
01-12-2015, 06:47 PM
this is the problem with so called reality tv - they show us what they want and ofcourse we can not see everything.

It's been like that since reality t.v first ever started :rolleyes:
and there's either people who don't get enough air time or people get edited to look bad , or hogging air time

But in Lady C 's case she has a bipolar argument every day so how can she ever be edited to look good lol :shocked: and everyone know's she's sharp tongued but now hearing she's made personal comments about Yvette,Duncan & Tony's family and careers well if that's true then it's below the belt but it's ashame we didnt get to see it