PDA

View Full Version : This is going to be awful

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Arselicking Eubank pressuring George to make Colin his deputy will be a disaster ,think of the trouble she will cause,SHE will be in charge not George as he wont stand up to her

Mick
01-12-2015, 10:06 AM
I agree Chuff but the producers will love it.? I note she is already setting things in motion via declaring (or getting George to) that she will be unbiased in her decision's.

I don't think Tony or Duncan will feel reassured by that.! Pay back is coming and of course will be delivered in a way which attempts to make them look the villain's.

Vanessa
01-12-2015, 10:43 AM
I think George did it to keep the peace. Lady C kicks off big time when she doesn't get her way.

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:48 AM
I think George did it to keep the peace. Lady C kicks off big time when she doesn't get her way.

Yes he did, but I would have stood my ground and made my own choice

rionablue
01-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Arselicking Eubank pressuring George to make Colin his deputy will be a disaster ,think of the trouble she will cause,SHE will be in charge not George as he wont stand up to her

George has no backbone and very little going for him if I am honest. He is what some would deem a pretty face but I can think of a lot of goodlooking celebrity males who would have done far more for camp than him. He should have stood his ground. Poor Lauren was so excited and the look on her face when he changed his mind!!!! Chris probably wanted Lady C off his back but it is now going to have the opposite effect.

Kizzy
01-12-2015, 12:53 PM
He was weak there, seems they will do anything to placate her :/

LeatherTrumpet
01-12-2015, 12:54 PM
ferne's face

it was a picture

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 12:57 PM
He was weak there, seems they will do anything to placate her :/

Most of them will .....sadly

Jack_
01-12-2015, 06:28 PM
think of the trouble she will cause

...you say this like it's a bad thing. I don't understand?

:cheer2:

Gusto Brunt
01-12-2015, 06:52 PM
]I think George did it to keep the peace.[/B] Lady C kicks off big time when she doesn't get her way.

Nah, George has no backbone. He can't stand up for himself. He was scared of upsetting Chris and Lady C, even though he did upset HIS REAL CHOICE...

F E R N E.

GoldHeart
01-12-2015, 07:01 PM

If you want to talk about people sucking up then what about jorgie kissing Tony and the other's arses

And George as nice as he is he isn't really a leader is he :rolleyes:
And Lady C is already telling him what to do and he just goes along with it
so this will probably cause yet another argument in camp :facepalm:

chuff me dizzy
02-12-2015, 07:40 AM
If you want to talk about people sucking up then what about jorgie kissing Tony and the other's arses

And George as nice as he is he isn't really a leader is he :rolleyes:
And Lady C is already telling him what to do and he just goes along with it
so this will probably cause yet another argument in camp :facepalm:

Jorgie is another fake, all this " little girl "act is not cutting it with me