PDA

View Full Version : Had you heard of Colin before?

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:22 AM
According to Colin ,they were world famous before the show, have you ever heard of her before ?

jet
01-12-2015, 10:24 AM
I've known of her for years.

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 10:30 AM
No I hadn't but tbf I hadn't heard of most of them this year :laugh:

Liam-
01-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Not a single clue who she was before this

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 10:35 AM
No I hadn't but tbf I hadn't heard of most of them this year :laugh:

I had not heard of her or Vicky,George,Jorgie ,seen Ferne on tv game shows, but don't watch Towie

waterhog
01-12-2015, 10:36 AM
I met her on this adventure
and we married and I got debenture.
a split in a strange country
turning into a hunter that was bounty.
detest her now with no glitter
but I adopted the castle so I am not bitter.
never heard of her before
but ready to close the door.
gone and forgot as ladyC is no more
I played it like normal and fell in love as I am a male *****. :conf:

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 10:36 AM
I had not heard of her or Vicky,George,Jorgie ,seen Ferne on tv game shows, but don't watch Towie

The only ones I knew were Tony, Chris, Susannah & Brian I think

Black Dagger
01-12-2015, 10:50 AM
No idea but I've enjoyed her regardless. The majority of no marks I've enjoyed actually on these shows.

MB.
01-12-2015, 11:12 AM
I didn't know her, Kieron or Ferne and they're in my top four favourites

Mitchell
01-12-2015, 11:14 AM
I hadn't, but the reasons she's famous are quite horrible really

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 11:16 AM
I hadn't, but the reasons she's famous are quite horrible really

They certainly are now !! biggest mistake she made going in as she's finished now ,so she will just have to get wet through her leaking roof :joker:

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Did anyone else spot her last night her mention her SON not SONS !

Kazanne
01-12-2015, 11:24 AM

I saw her once.she was getting some stick over something she wrote about Princess Diana,she was horrid then and hasn't changed at all,I have read some of her ex husbands story about her ,he's not favourable about her and the fact she gave away a 'son' and kept one imo is dodgy to say the least, foul woman with nothing ladylike about her at all, scrape the surface and it's rotten.

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 11:25 AM

Her she is with them both
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6898016.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Lady-Colin-Campbell-with-her-adopted-sons-Misha-and-Dimi.jpg

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 11:31 AM
Her she is with them both
http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6898016.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Lady-Colin-Campbell-with-her-adopted-sons-Misha-and-Dimi.jpg

She gave one away to her sister ,and last night she said SON not SONS ,all true Niamh

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 11:31 AM
I saw her once.she was getting some stick over something she wrote about Princess Diana,she was horrid then and hasn't changed at all,I have read some of her ex husbands story about her ,he's not favourable about her and the fact she gave away a 'son' and kept one imo is dodgy to say the least, foul woman with nothing ladylike about her at all, scrape the surface and it's rotten.

Just like her roof !!!

Liam-
01-12-2015, 11:34 AM
I do find it a bit strange that she only ever refers to the one son tbf

Kizzy
01-12-2015, 11:35 AM
I think she did come dine, I was a fan but not now.

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 11:36 AM
She gave one away to her sister ,and last night she said SON not SONS ,all true Niamh

Where did you hear that because I have searched and can't find anything to say that, the closest I could find was this :

The allegations - Lady C finally uncovered - were made by a friend who wanted to "seize" the twins and raise them herself.

She said of the plot: “Her plan was to seize my children once I was out of the country, and, by orchestrating a campaign to have the children taken away from me, to keep Dima, with whom she had fallen in love as soon as she saw him, for herself, and to give Misha to her childless sister.

She's talking about her friend though and the article implies that Lady C raised both sons
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/lady-colin-campbells-sons-russian-6897683

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 11:48 AM
Also this article says nothing about her giving away one of them? have you got a link or something Chuff?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/10/09/006882D200000258-3311536-image-a-3_1447148419401.jpg
Lady Colin with her sons, twins Dima (far left) and Misha (far right), now in their early twenties, who she adopted from Russia

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3311536/She-raised-boy-exposed-Diana-s-affairs-lived-racy-life-socialite-Lady-Colin-Campbell-66-set-almighty-rumble-jungle.html#ixzz3t4a6UBsy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kazanne
01-12-2015, 11:50 AM
I tried searching and got "some results have been removed" so maybe it's a legal thing

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 11:52 AM
I tried searching and got "some results have been removed" so maybe it's a legal thing

Well it's a massive thing to claim as being true without anything to back it up? Where did you hear that from and are you sure you're not getting it mixed up with the story from her autobiography where she claims her friend tried to get the twins taken from her so she could raise one and her friends childless sister could raise the other?

Mokka
01-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Well it's a massive thing to claim as being true without anything to back it up? Where did you hear that from and are you sure you're not getting it mixed up with the story from her autobiography where she claims her friend tried to get the twins taken from her so she could raise one and her friends childless sister could raise the other?

Good on you Niamh...
I did a similar search to find evidence of Chuff's claim the other day, but I only found what you have found...and I was called naive for believing it. :smug:

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 11:56 AM

I honestly read it one thing I'm not is a lair ,like Kazanne said some articles have been removed all I can think is this was one of what was removed ,it also said she had bought the boys and smuggled them out of Russia

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Good on you Niamh...
I did a similar search to find evidence of Chuff's claim the other day, but I only found what you have found...and I was called naive for believing it. :smug:

Well, If it's true that's fine but there's literally nothing that I can find online to back it up, all I'm asking is where Chuff or kazanne actually got that information from? Neither can even tell me that though :/

Kazanne
01-12-2015, 12:04 PM
I am not lying this is what comes up read the bottom line.

Lady Colin Campbell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Colin_Campbell

Lady Colin Campbell; Born: George William Ziadye 17 August 1949 (age 66 ... she married Lord Colin Ivar Campbell, the younger son of the eleventh Duke of Argyll.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Colin_Campbell

Lady Colin Campbell; Born: George William Ziadie 17 August 1949 (age 66 ... she married Lord Colin Ivar Campbell, the younger son of the eleventh Duke of Argyll.

Lady Colin Campbell: 'My father said I should take rat ...

www.telegraph.co.uk › News › Health

02/11/2013 · Lady Colin Campbell said her parents refused to help her when ... the feeling was that it was infinitely better to give a ... allow his son to ...

Interview: Lady Colin Campbell - All about my mother - The ...

www.scotsman.com/...lady-colin-campbell-all-about-my-mother-1-1356164

Reading Lady Colin Campbell's book about her mother's ... (A giveaway of social class ... She hated her eldest son, also called Michael, because her husband had an ...

Lady Colin Campbell on coping with her mother's mental ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/.../Lady-Colin-Campbell-coping-mothers...

Lady Campbell learned from a young age that if her mother didn’t ... If you don’t give them ... Lady Colin Campbell's son Dima defends her I'm A ...

Lady Colin: The Victorian Not-Quite-Divorcée Who ...

jezebel.com/lady-colin-the-victorian-not-quite-divorcee-who-scanda...

... she caught the eye of Lord Colin Campbell, son of ... (He apparently told the court specifically what Lady Colin and her ... Lady Campbell obtained a ...

Defiance of Lady Poison Pen: Vilified for her new book's ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2132876/Queen-Mother-book...

Mother of Amish school mass shooter reveals incredible forgiveness of community and how one of her son ... Lady Colin Campbell dismisses her ... away) — Lady Colin ...

Gertrude Elizabeth Blood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_Elizabeth_Blood

... Lady Colin Campbell ... the fifth son of George Douglas Campbell, ... that he had written to Edmund Yates asking that he give the position of art critic at The ...

Nasty divorces seem to run in the family | Voices | The ...

www.independent.co.uk › Voices

Nasty divorces seem to run in ... 'I was caught in a danse macabre,' says the present Lady Colin Campbell of her ... Her divorce case with the fifth son of ...

Lady Colin Campbell: 'Queen Mother Was Illegitimate ...

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/.../04/18/queen-mother-lady-colin-campbell...

Christian Mother Asks The Internet What 'That Thing' In Her Son's ... Lady Colin Campbell: ... Lady Colin claims that the Queen Mother's "cronies" were planting ...
Some results have been removed.

I am not saying one way or the other,but it clearly says some results removed.

LukeB
01-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Well, If it's true that's fine but there's literally nothing that I can find online to back it up, all I'm asking is where Chuff or kazanne actually got that information from? Neither can even tell me that though :/

I asked for info the other day and still nothing, accusations need to be backed up with evidence such as articles etc just like crimes but i agree with everything you said

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 12:07 PM
I asked for info the other day and still nothing, accusations need to be backed up with evidence such as articles etc just like crimes but i agree with everything you said

Excuse me ,but i think if you read back I posted you the facts, which are now removed

Kazanne
01-12-2015, 12:08 PM

I for one NEVER said I had read it,I had heard that story though,hence me searching to see if it was correct, and got exactly what I posted !!

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 12:08 PM
I am not lying this is what comes up read the bottom line.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Colin_Campbell

Lady Colin Campbell; Born: George William Ziadye 17 August 1949 (age 66 ... she married Lord Colin Ivar Campbell, the younger son of the eleventh Duke of Argyll.

Lady Colin Campbell; Born: George William Ziadie 17 August 1949 (age 66 ... she married Lord Colin Ivar Campbell, the younger son of the eleventh Duke of Argyll.

Lady Colin Campbell: 'My father said I should take rat ...

www.telegraph.co.uk › News › Health

02/11/2013 · Lady Colin Campbell said her parents refused to help her when ... the feeling was that it was infinitely better to give a ... allow his son to ...

Interview: Lady Colin Campbell - All about my mother - The ...

www.scotsman.com/...lady-colin-campbell-all-about-my-mother-1-1356164

Reading Lady Colin Campbell's book about her mother's ... (A giveaway of social class ... She hated her eldest son, also called Michael, because her husband had an ...

Lady Colin Campbell on coping with her mother's mental ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/.../Lady-Colin-Campbell-coping-mothers...

Lady Campbell learned from a young age that if her mother didn’t ... If you don’t give them ... Lady Colin Campbell's son Dima defends her I'm A ...

Lady Colin: The Victorian Not-Quite-Divorcée Who ...

jezebel.com/lady-colin-the-victorian-not-quite-divorcee-who-scanda...

... she caught the eye of Lord Colin Campbell, son of ... (He apparently told the court specifically what Lady Colin and her ... Lady Campbell obtained a ...

Defiance of Lady Poison Pen: Vilified for her new book's ...

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2132876/Queen-Mother-book...

Mother of Amish school mass shooter reveals incredible forgiveness of community and how one of her son ... Lady Colin Campbell dismisses her ... away) — Lady Colin ...

Gertrude Elizabeth Blood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gertrude_Elizabeth_Blood

... Lady Colin Campbell ... the fifth son of George Douglas Campbell, ... that he had written to Edmund Yates asking that he give the position of art critic at The ...

Nasty divorces seem to run in the family | Voices | The ...

www.independent.co.uk › Voices

Nasty divorces seem to run in ... 'I was caught in a danse macabre,' says the present Lady Colin Campbell of her ... Her divorce case with the fifth son of ...

Lady Colin Campbell: 'Queen Mother Was Illegitimate ...

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/.../04/18/queen-mother-lady-colin-campbell...

Christian Mother Asks The Internet What 'That Thing' In Her Son's ... Lady Colin Campbell: ... Lady Colin claims that the Queen Mother's "cronies" were planting ...
Some results have been removed.

I am not saying one way or the other,but it clearly says some results removed.

Thanks for this Kazanne "What cannot speak cannot lie " as the saying goes !!

Mokka
01-12-2015, 12:13 PM
I would think it is known by now that Wikipedia isn't a 100% factual site. You can't quote it in a scientific/scholarly paper or in anything that is considered a legitimate article or source. And when the fact checkers find wrong or false info on Wikipedia, they remove it for a reason.

Seems to me you are proving your claims false for us :smug:

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 12:14 PM
http://www.itv.com/hub/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-now/1a6254a0170

"My Son "

Kazanne
01-12-2015, 12:18 PM
I would think it is known by now that Wikipedia isn't a 100% factual site. You can't quote it in a scientific/scholarly paper or in anything that is considered a legitimate article or source. And when the fact checkers find wrong or false info on Wikipedia, they remove it for a reason.

Seems to me you are proving your claims false for us :smug:

I didn't say it was.this was a BING search,would you like a screenshot,No where have I calimed it is fact I said I had HEARD it and that fact alone was dodgy so I searched simple as .Nothing false just fact,why so bothered anyway?

Mokka
01-12-2015, 12:23 PM
I didn't say it was.this was a BING search,would you like a screenshot,No where have I calimed it is fact I said I had HEARD it and that fact alone was dodgy so I searched simple as .Nothing false just fact,why so bothered anyway?

Honestly, it bothers me that certain people are getting away with name calling and slander in the IAC thread, and generally making it an uncomfortable thread to go into or enjoy with all the hate mongering.

And I have stopped answering or referencing 95% of the garbage being said, but I guess I am entitled to respond in the forum just as much as you are.

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Honestly, it bothers me that certain people are getting away with name calling and slander in the IAC thread, and generally making it an uncomfortable thread to go into or enjoy with all the hate mongering.

And I have stopped answering or referencing 95% of the garbage being said, but I guess I am entitled to respond in the forum just as much as you are.

Can you please stick to the topic of the thread "Had you heard of Colin before ?" this thread is not for point scoring a simple, yes or no or ignore would suffice ....Thank you

Kazanne
01-12-2015, 12:37 PM

Who has slandered anyone ? I take umbrage a someone hinting I am a liar,watch my lips,I said I had HEARD the story so I did a search,now tell me what is slanderous about that, she does refer to just her singular son,so people will be curious after the stories that are out there,just because you are a fan of someone (or not a fan) doesn't mean you have to stop finding out as much as you can about people,just because you hadn't seen the story,doesn't mean it doesn't exist,afterall how would anyone think to make it up.whether it's true or not,the story is circulating.nothing wrong with questioning it.

rionablue
01-12-2015, 12:52 PM
According to Colin ,they were world famous before the show, have you ever heard of her before ?

never heard of her and despite her being one of my early favourites I don't particularly want to hear of her again either. What she said to Tony was uncalled for and she thinks she is ABOVE apologising to anyone. Slipped way down my list

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 12:55 PM
never heard of her and despite her being one of my early favourites I don't particularly want to hear of her again either. What she said to Tony was uncalled for and she thinks she is ABOVE apologising to anyone. Slipped way down my list

Terrible what she said to him and according to Yvette she went deeper than was shown ,if she had been in BB she would have got a formal warning or even removed

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 01:10 PM
http://www.itv.com/hub/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-now/1a6254a0170

"My Son "

That link just brings up the IAC page on ITV for me

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 01:12 PM
By the way I wasn't calling anyone a liar I was just looking for evidence of those claims, is that too much to ask?

Mokka
01-12-2015, 01:13 PM
By the way I wasn't calling anyone a liar I was just looking for evidence of those claims, is that too much to ask?

Exactly

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 01:42 PM
That link just brings up the IAC page on ITV for me

Yes ,where she says MY SON

MB.
01-12-2015, 01:45 PM
Yes I'm sure we've all got time to re-watch an hour-long spin-off show to root for one small clip in which she may miss an 's' off the end of a word to prove that she's a giant fake...

:umm2:

MB.
01-12-2015, 01:45 PM
This thread's about whether you've heard of her or not, by the way

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Yes ,where she says MY SON

I can't watch that without setting up an account and it would possibly be geo blocked for me anyway and I'm not watching a whole episode anyway lol What was the sentence she said?

Kazanne
01-12-2015, 01:55 PM

I was looking for evidence too only to be told I was making false claims,which is calling me a liar, and I in no way said it was you ,so why the indignation:shrug:

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 02:12 PM
I was looking for evidence too only to be told I was making false claims,which is calling me a liar, and I in no way said it was you ,so why the indignation:shrug:

Actually, I was referring to Chuff as she's the one who made the claim not you..... also, how is it indignation to ask someone to back up a claim with some sort of proof? :laugh:

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 02:15 PM
Actually, I was referring to Chuff as she's the one who made the claim not you..... also, how is it indignation to ask someone to back up a claim with some sort of proof? :laugh:

When you don't believe someone who is stating facts and argue that they didn't say it etc is making someone out to be a liar,something I have never been or never will be

Mokka
01-12-2015, 02:16 PM
Yes I'm sure we've all got time to re-watch an hour-long spin-off show to root for one small clip in which she may miss an 's' off the end of a word to prove that she's a giant fake...

:umm2:

:joker::joker:

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 02:18 PM
When you don't believe someone who is stating facts and argue that they didn't say it etc is making someone out to be a liar,something I have never been or never will be

I'm sure you believe you read it somewhere Chuff and maybe you have but I also think there is the possibility that you mis read that story from her autobiography? It seems very unusual to me, that if it were true that she gave away one of her sons it would be now where on the internet :shrug:

chuff me dizzy
01-12-2015, 02:21 PM
I'm sure you believe you read it somewhere Chuff and maybe you have but I also think there is the possibility that you mis read that story from her autobiography? It seems very unusual to me, that if it were true that she gave away one of her sons it would be now where on the internet :shrug:

No maybes about it, there was also a story from a friend of her where she told of someone battering seven bells of **** out of Colin,so bad she had to have surgery, but that's gone too ,but it doesn't mean to say it was never there

kathypink
01-12-2015, 02:37 PM
Had not heard of her. Nor Vicky or Ferne.

jennyjuniper
01-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Had not heard of her before and wished I could have remained in ignorance. She's vile.

Niamh.
01-12-2015, 04:13 PM
No maybes about it, there was also a story from a friend of her where she told of someone battering seven bells of **** out of Colin,so bad she had to have surgery, but that's gone too ,but it doesn't mean to say it was never there

Why would the story about her giving a child away be removed?

Denver
01-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Why would the story about her giving a child away be removed?

Because it didnt exist :hehe:

jet
01-12-2015, 05:17 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-celebritys-lady-colin-campbell-6916851

It says in this article that Lady C's sons are the main men in her life and she dedicated her life to raising them. I think this story that she gave one of her sons away is utter nonsense as if were true it would be all over the internet.

Pete.
01-12-2015, 05:27 PM
It says that some articles may been removed at the bottom of every google search though

GoldHeart
01-12-2015, 07:13 PM

I didn't have a clue who she was :conf:
i'd never ever seen her before lol , and the same goes for that Beauty Pageant Amy a few years back , and Kendra because i'd never heard of them either and yet they became more famous for being in the jungle :rolleyes:

tt4079
01-12-2015, 07:23 PM

Was she born Colin then had a sex change? Never heard of her before the show.

Jordan.
01-12-2015, 07:25 PM
http://images.j-14.com/uploads/images/file/20237/demi-lovato-ariana-grande-fan.gif?fit=crop&h=276&w=500

chuff me dizzy
02-12-2015, 07:37 AM

No she was born George ,then had the op .....I had never heard of her before and hope I will never hear about her again

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 09:49 AM

Campbell was born in Jamaica, one of four children of Michael and Gloria Ziadie. Due to a genital malformation (a fused labia and deformed clitoris) she was assumed at birth to be male, and christened George William

She was not able to have corrective surgery until she was 21, when her grandmother discovered what had occurred and gave her the $5,000 she needed. Campbell legally changed her name to Georgia Arianna and received a new birth certificate

Anothercat
02-12-2015, 10:17 AM
I suspect most of us are in the wrong social class to have known of her, I certainly am anyway

Amy Jade
02-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Sorry but I find it quite vindictive to just make up somebody gave their child up :(

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 10:31 AM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/im-celebritys-lady-colin-campbell-6916851

It says in this article that Lady C's sons are the main men in her life and she dedicated her life to raising them. I think this story that she gave one of her sons away is utter nonsense as if were true it would be all over the internet.

I also read an article yesterday and during the interview, the person interviewing her states that her teenage son Misha came into the room to tell Lady C he was going out, Misha presumably is the one she apparently "gave away" as the other son Dima is in Australia atm with her. I must try to find it again and add the link

Amy Jade
02-12-2015, 10:34 AM
If you Google image search her too and look through there are pictures of her and both her sons at different ages, she clearly never gave her son up.

Maxxie.
04-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Didn't know her, kieron, ferne & jorgie I think that's it this year.

Calderyon
04-12-2015, 08:14 PM
No and i wish i hadn´t.