PDA

View Full Version : the reason for lady c quitting

Marcus.
02-12-2015, 12:06 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/lady-colin-campbell-left-im-6939480

Liam-
02-12-2015, 12:09 PM
Lmao what a load of bull, vile old wench.

Anothercat
02-12-2015, 12:10 PM
From what we have seen no one could ever bully her, she was more the bully in my opinion

Jordan.
02-12-2015, 12:11 PM
She's deluded and needs help

Denver
02-12-2015, 12:13 PM
It so obvious they bullied her

Liam-
02-12-2015, 12:16 PM
I feel sorry for her, she clearly has an issue that is making her extremely delusional.

Cherie
02-12-2015, 12:17 PM
Awful pair she did right to leave, listening to those two drone on would be enough to give anyone a medical issue

reece(:
02-12-2015, 12:26 PM
She got no respect from those awful pair of ****s.

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 12:29 PM
yep LT called it correct she walked for fear of being exposed on TV as a nasty fake snob

she ultimately fears herself as she is living a lie

cant wait to see Tony and Duncan lap it up tonight

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 12:30 PM
It so obvious they bullied her

:joker:

did you watch the show

Liam-
02-12-2015, 12:31 PM
She didn't deserve any respect, especially not from Duncan and Tony, she made their experience in there hell just because she could, if anything she was the bully, those poor lovely men.

LukeB
02-12-2015, 12:32 PM

misogynistic pigs

Rob!
02-12-2015, 12:33 PM
If this is true then it puts "medical grounds" in the bull**** category from this point onwards.

LukeB
02-12-2015, 12:33 PM
Who knows if it's true/false the show is edited just like any other show..the show has no live feeds, we are not there with them 24/7. We only see 1 hour a day. So how can we possibly know for sure if it's false/true; Also it's silly to call her old... age has nothing to do with anything

MB.
02-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Poor bullied Lady C </3

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 12:34 PM
If this is true then it puts "medical grounds" in the bull**** category from this point onwards.

ITV should be taken to task for blatant lying to the public

she walked like the cowardly bully she is

the nasty bullies always walk for fear of being exposed

reece(:
02-12-2015, 12:35 PM
misogynistic pigs
At least the vile pair can fade back into irrelevance now

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 12:35 PM
Who knows if it's true/false the show is edited just like any other show..the show has no live feeds, we are not there with them 24/7. We only see 1 hour a day. So how can we possibly know for sure if it's false/true; Also it's silly to call her old... age has nothing to do with anything

she was the only one hurling personal vile insults night after night

we all saw that

even her 2 supporters deserted her

and with keiron turning and chris gone she walked

LukeB
02-12-2015, 12:37 PM
At least the vile pair can fade back into irrelevance now

true, they needed her for a storyline

Liam-
02-12-2015, 12:38 PM

we all saw that

You tell 'em

LukeB
02-12-2015, 12:39 PM

we all saw that

like i said we see 1 hour.. 23 hours of footage are missing

Gusto Brunt
02-12-2015, 12:39 PM

Agreed

Denver
02-12-2015, 12:41 PM
The Lady C show has finished no point in airing the rest no doubt the viewers will turn off

LukeB
02-12-2015, 12:42 PM
The show obviously gave her most of the edits because that's all people talk about.. people talk about her more than their actual favourites. The more people talk about the show the more viewers they will get.

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 12:43 PM
the camp will benefit and other personalities can now shine

Liam-
02-12-2015, 12:44 PM
I've spent the last week or so watching the show from behind my phone because I couldn't stand to watch that vile beast, now I can actually watch it without wanting to launch things at the screen <3

LukeB
02-12-2015, 12:44 PM

people will go into irrelevance because Tony and Duncan needed Lady C for air time/storyline. Vicky already shined with Lady C.. maybe Jorgie gets to shine now

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 12:45 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/lady-colin-campbell-left-im-6939480

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/tony_hadley-431x300.jpghttp://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Duncan+Bannatyne+Comic+Relief+Red+Nose+Day+3KGDar9 2Hgrl.jpg

reece(:
02-12-2015, 12:45 PM
They had their chance but produced no good footage, that's why it has been the Lady C show, not her fault they're offering no substance or value for money.

LukeB
02-12-2015, 12:46 PM
They had their chance but produced no good footage, that's why it has been the Lady C show, not her fault they're offering no substance or value for money.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/87564316ad53e25fb73df0deabcb884f/tumblr_ntnuyxPv7z1u6xk6jo5_250.gif

Jordan.
02-12-2015, 12:51 PM

2, too bad it's this late in

jet
02-12-2015, 12:51 PM

I agree. I'd say that her claim has a ring of truth. She was perfectly fine and pleasant with all the other camp mates. Tony and Duncan weren't nice to her from the start, putting down her advice with the cooking; Tony calling her the laziest camp mate and refusing to do the task of serving her a meal; making faces at each other when she was talking etc. And Evette yelled at her in a most disrespectful way.
She was very happy to befriend Brian as soon as he showed her some kindness. Tony and Duncan have no personality or banter in them; if they had had even a smidgen of a sense of humour like Keiron, Vicky and Ferne, who enjoyed Lady C, they would have gotten along fine with her.
The 2 po - faced bores couldn't bear her getting the attention.

Liam-
02-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Colin was the biggest jungle bully since Pat Sharp, I'm glad the two men now have at least a couple of days without being mercilessly bullied by her <3

reece(:
02-12-2015, 12:55 PM
I agree. I'd say that her claim has a ring of truth. She was perfectly fine and pleasant with all the other camp mates. Tony and Duncan weren't nice to her from the start, putting down her advice with the cooking; Tony calling her the laziest camp mate and refusing to do the task of serving her a meal; making faces at each other when she was talking etc. And Evette yelled at her in a most disrespectful way.
She was very happy to befriend Brian as soon as he showed her some kindness. Tony and Duncan have no personality or banter in them; if they had had even a smidgen of a sense of humour like Keiron, Vicky and Ferne, who enjoyed Lady C, they would have gotten along fine with her.
You didn't lie http://atrl.net/forums/images/smilies/images/smilies/kiss.gif

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 12:57 PM

:clap1:

Mokka
02-12-2015, 01:00 PM

The Real truth :clap1:

No need for me to keep watching..

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:09 PM
m
tony did not call her the laziest capmate

that is a lie

stop trying to ignore the fact that your "fave" turned out to be horrible and walked like a baby

all of you :idc:

Tarryn
02-12-2015, 01:10 PM
She has spent two weeks being vile & nasty to others & now has the cheek to claim SHE was being bullied :shocked:
She knew that Tony & Duncan had zero respect for her & did not tolerate her behaviour.
She will not be missed by me. Bye Lady C :wavey:

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:11 PM
She has spent two weeks being vile & nasty to others & now has the cheek to claim SHE was being bullied :shocked:
She knew that Tony & Duncan had zero respect for her & did not tolerate her behaviour.

Liam-
02-12-2015, 01:12 PM

Most wise

Cherie
02-12-2015, 01:13 PM

Good point she also made friends with Chris even though they had a bad start, all the threads are about Lady C no one is talking about Tone and Purple :joker:

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Good point she also made friends with Chris even though they had a bad start, all the threads are about Lady C no one is talking about Tone and Purple :joker:

They'll be talking about them even less now that their storyline has walked out of the Jungle :hehe:

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:16 PM

yes

I hear Hitler got quite a bit of press in his day too

:idc:

Cherie
They'll be talking about them even less now that their storyline has walked out of the Jungle :hehe:

:smug:

Niamh.
yes

Godwins law? You lose :hee:

Tarryn
02-12-2015, 01:17 PM

I honestly don't get the hate for Tony & Duncan. Have they really done anything other than stand up to Lady C :shrug:
Plus, if they are seen as boring then George is coma-inducing :sleep:

Liam-
02-12-2015, 01:17 PM
yes

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:18 PM
Godwins law? You lose :hee:

Neem we are not debating bombing Syria..

you cant invoke Godwins Law in a thread about Im a celeb

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 01:20 PM
I honestly don't get the hate for Tony & Duncan. Have they really done anything other than stand up to Lady C :shrug:
Plus, if they are seen as boring then George is coma-inducing :sleep:

I don't disagree with this

They just came across to me as grumpy old ****ers, no fun what so ever in them imo Atleast Lady C was fun sometimes :idc:

Neem we are not debating bombing Syria..

you cant invoke Godwins Law in a thread about Im a celeb

I can Sir and I will :smug:

Liam-
02-12-2015, 01:22 PM
They've come across as grumpy ****ers because they've had the spawn of Satan breathing down their necks every time they spoke or moved :joker:

LukeB
02-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Excuses Excuses :sleepy:

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:23 PM
:hehe: at all her supporters in a fluster coz she has walked and now they are marooned

Liam-
02-12-2015, 01:24 PM
:hehe: at all her supporters in a fluster coz she has walked and now they are marooned

They'll all have to jump on the Vicky train now I suppose

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 01:26 PM

Vicky is my favourite and has always been :hee:

reece(:
02-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Hun nothing matters now her impact has been made and this will always be remembered as the year with Lady C on :hee:

LukeB
02-12-2015, 01:27 PM

at her haters.. what will they talk about now :hehe:

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Vicky is my favourite and has always been :hee:
the first jump

:fan:

Tarryn
02-12-2015, 01:29 PM
They've come across as grumpy ****ers because they've had the spawn of Satan breathing down their necks every time they spoke or moved :joker:

:laugh:
I'm pretty sure I saw Lady C's head spinning around a few times in camp.

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 01:29 PM
the first jump

:hee:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8325569&postcount=7

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:35 PM
:hee:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8325569&postcount=7

:worry:

poor gav

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 01:35 PM
:worry:

poor gav

Why? :suspect:

Cherie
02-12-2015, 01:36 PM
yes

Infract him Neem for going off topic :idc:

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 01:37 PM
Infract him Neem for going off topic :idc:

What's the going rate for invoking Godwins Law these days? 1 week ban? :think:

Cherie
They'll all have to jump on the Vicky train now I suppose

I'd rather Purple won that is how fake she is :hee:

jet

Tony and Duncan were two limp pussies who couldn't cope with someone who made their zero personalities and lack of humour so apparent.
Some of the shows best moments was when Lady C, who loves a good banter, was having a laugh with Keiron, Vicky and Ferne who all thought she was OTT but hilarious with it. They didn't take her seriously most of the time because they have a sense of humour and can see the funny side. Ferne was in stitches at her antics in last nights show.
Have you seen Tony or Duncan having a good laugh with anyone? Have they had one conversation that was amusing or entertaining? They take themselves far too seriously. They could have had a good laugh with Lady C but they wouldn't know how....they missed out there...

chuff me dizzy
02-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Load of total ,utter BS

Cherie
02-12-2015, 01:38 PM
What's the going rate for invoking Godwins Law these days? 1 week ban? :think:

I think you need to open a thread in the Towers you might get to stretch it into the New Year :cheer:

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 01:39 PM
I think you need to open a thread in the Towers you might get to stretch it into the New Year :cheer:

jet

So true. :joker:

LeatherTrumpet
Why? :suspect:

when you argue with him who tends to win?

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:40 PM
So true. :joker:

funny how it seems..

Denver
02-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Lady C still creating drama when she has left the jungle :hee:

Niamh.
02-12-2015, 01:41 PM
when you argue with him who tends to win?

What a stupid question :hee:

reece(:
02-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Lady C still creating drama when she has left the jungle :hee:
Her impact keeping TiBB active?

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 01:42 PM
What a stupid question :hee:

jaxie
02-12-2015, 02:34 PM
I'm so sad she left so close to the finish line. I hope she gets her fee, she deserves it for making this series.

I'll probably vote for Vicky now. There isn't anyone else there I like enough to vote for. Ferne is a bit dim for me and Jorgie/George are a bit wet.

jennyjuniper
02-12-2015, 03:03 PM
The Lady C show has finished no point in airing the rest no doubt the viewers will turn off

On the contrary, now I'll resume watching. I stopped a few days ago because I couldn't bear to watch that foul mouthed classless bitch one more second.

Kazanne
02-12-2015, 03:09 PM
I KNEW she would blame those two,what a truly deluded old bat, and how on earth did they bully her ? lol , she's a liar ,a fraud and lives in cloud cuckoo land

chuff me dizzy
02-12-2015, 03:12 PM
I KNEW she would blame those two,what a truly deluded old bat, and how on earth did they bully her ? lol , she's a liar ,a fraud and lives in cloud cuckoo land

:clap1: She knew she had no back up when Chris left as Kieron had moved away from her , so bottled it and walked, hope she loses her fee

Dollface
02-12-2015, 03:13 PM
good riddance

Liam-
02-12-2015, 03:14 PM
good riddance

I thought you were a fan? :joker:

Dollface
02-12-2015, 03:19 PM
I thought you were a fan? :joker:

I was until like 3 days ago :laugh:

jet
02-12-2015, 03:22 PM

:nono:
She's a misunderstood, unusual, hilarious conundrum.

Do you not feel for us poor deprived people who are switching off now? :hehe:
Ah well, I can catch up on recorded Apprentices.

Kazanne
02-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Tony and Duncan were two limp pussies who couldn't cope with someone who made their zero personalities and lack of humour so apparent.
Some of the shows best moments was when Lady C, who loves a good banter, was having a laugh with Keiron, Vicky and Ferne who all thought she was OTT but hilarious with it. They didn't take her seriously most of the time because they have a sense of humour and can see the funny side. Ferne was in stitches at her antics in last nights show.
Have you seen Tony or Duncan having a good laugh with anyone? Have they had one conversation that was amusing or entertaining? They take themselves far too seriously. They could have had a good laugh with Lady C but they wouldn't know how....they missed out there...

So you would be happy for some irelevent old bat to insult your family ,your children etc,whether you don't like Tony and Duncan NO decent person would put up with the insults she spewed out,Tony offered her the oliver branch once ,she refused,the only branch she'de have got off me is a 3 footer round the face. Ignorant old bat,glad she's gone but even then had to lie about her reasons.

Liam-
02-12-2015, 03:25 PM
I was until like 3 days ago :laugh:

Let me guess, the beetle incident put you off?

Dollface
02-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Let me guess, the beetle incident put you off?

YES, how did you know? :hehe:

Kazanne
02-12-2015, 03:27 PM
http://www.virginmedia.com/images/tony_hadley-431x300.jpghttp://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Duncan+Bannatyne+Comic+Relief+Red+Nose+Day+3KGDar9 2Hgrl.jpg

:joker::joker::joker:

Liam-
02-12-2015, 03:28 PM
YES, how did you know? :hehe:

Just a little inkling :fan:

Kazanne
02-12-2015, 03:30 PM
:nono:
She's a misunderstood, unusual, hilarious conundrum.

Do you not feel for us poor deprived people who are switching off now? :hehe:
Ah well, I can catch up on recorded Apprentices.

She's unusual I will give you that, I hope the rest of them can finally enjoy the rest of the time they have, it was pretty decent of her to walk out,but she should have one it much sooner:smug:

jet
02-12-2015, 03:37 PM
So you would be happy for some irelevent old bat to insult your family ,your children etc,whether you don't like Tony and Duncan NO decent person would put up with the insults she spewed out,Tony offered her the oliver branch once ,she refused,the only branch she'de have got off me is a 3 footer round the face. Ignorant old bat,glad she's gone but even then had to lie about her reasons.

I wouldn't have been horrible to her so she wouldn't have insulted my family. They had it in for her from the start so fair do's. She gave the 2 old bores something else to fume about besides their jealously at her getting all the attention. lol

LeatherTrumpet
02-12-2015, 03:46 PM

and funny how everyone who has ever met tony and duncan has said they are lovely and all the celeb stuff tony has done over the years he has been charming and nice and somehow they both and now evil bullies?

dont make me laugh:joker:

go and speak to people who have come across that spiteful old hag and report back

Kazanne
02-12-2015, 03:53 PM
I wouldn't have been horrible to her so she wouldn't have insulted my family. They had it in for her from the start so fair do's. She gave the 2 old bores something else to fume about besides their jealously at her getting all the attention. lol

No they weren't they were ok with her , but after the nasty sideswipes from her they decided they weren't going to put up with it and why should they? She never liked Tony or Duncan , maybe because they are more successful than her.:smug:

Tarryn
02-12-2015, 04:00 PM
No they weren't they were ok with her , but after the nasty sideswipes from her they decided they weren't going to put up with it and why should they? She never liked Tony or Duncan , maybe because they are more successful than her.:smug:

Exactly. Also, Tony & Duncan never took any of her ****.
They stood up to her.
Funny how other HM's say they don't agree with Lady C's behaviour yet don't have the balls to speak up about it.
Tony & Duncan deserve to be in the final four purely for that.
Even the Pope would have been in the Bush Telegraph slating that spiteful witch.

jet
02-12-2015, 04:11 PM

She didn't make sideswipes for no reason. Everything was fine until they started putting her down every time she offered advice about how to cook stuff she was familiar with when living in Jamaica. Then Tony voted her the laziest just after she had done a trail and brought the full stars home to feed him his dinner. In fact, all the women were lazier than the men according to him. All that rankled with her and yes, she got ratty but instead of trying to make it better, Tony refused to serve HER a dinner and it went downhill fast from there. He could have put an end to the animosity then and there, but he choose to be spiteful. She did nothing wrong in the beginning but Tony was a chauvinistic spiteful pig who tried to turn the others against her.
He didn't succeed with Vicky, Ferne, Keiron, Chris or Brian though - who just happen to be the only ones with any fun or personality in them.

Pete.
02-12-2015, 04:12 PM
The truth :clap1:

Get the bullies out!

jet
02-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Exactly. Also, Tony & Duncan never took any of her ****.
They stood up to her.
Funny how other HM's say they don't agree with Lady C's behaviour yet don't have the balls to speak up about it.
Tony & Duncan deserve to be in the final four purely for that.
Even the Pope would have been in the Bush Telegraph slating that spiteful witch.

Tony and Duncan didn't really stand up to her though, did they? :joker: Tony couldn't even make a stand about serving her a dinner without wrangling the approval of his cronies first. Wimp. They only stood up to her in a pack. That's what bullies do.
Most of the others mightn't agree with her behaviour at times but they liked her and thought she was hilarious.

Tarryn
02-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Tony and Duncan didn't really stand up to her though, did they? :joker: Tony couldn't even make a stand about serving her a dinner without wrangling the approval of his cronies first. Wimp. They only stood up to her in a pack. That's what bullies do.
Most of the others mightn't agree with her behaviour at times but they liked her and thought she was hilarious.

A pack of two ?!.
They did not kiss her backside like Vikki & Fern. They did not treat her like a Queen.
That's why she hated them so much.
She would say very personal things to Duncan & Tony without any reason.
She is full of her own self-importance. Horrid woman.
If Kieron could not even justify her behaviour then who could :shrug:

Daniel.
02-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Gross @ people defending the two bullies, Lady C is the most bullied IAC contestent ever :( poor legend!

Pete.
02-12-2015, 04:41 PM

jet
02-12-2015, 04:46 PM
A pack of two ?!.
They did not kiss her backside like Vikki & Fern. They did not treat her like a Queen.
That's why she hated them so much.
She would say very personal things to Duncan & Tony without any reason.
She is full of her own self-importance. Horrid woman.
If Kieron could not even justify her behaviour then who could :shrug:

So talking to someone and enjoying their company is kissing their backside? :shocked: Can you give examples of all the HM's bar Tony and Duncan treating her like a queen cos I didn't see it.
Keiron mightn't have agreed with some of her behaviour but he liked her and it didn't put him off wanting to spend more time with her than he did with the 2 crashing bores.

Kazanne
02-12-2015, 05:05 PM
She didn't make sideswipes for no reason. Everything was fine until they started putting her down every time she offered advice about how to cook stuff she was familiar with when living in Jamaica. Then Tony voted her the laziest just after she had done a trail and brought the full stars home to feed him his dinner. In fact, all the women were lazier than the men according to him. All that rankled with her and yes, she got ratty but instead of trying to make it better, Tony refused to serve HER a dinner and it went downhill fast from there. He could have put an end to the animosity then and there, but he choose to be spiteful. She did nothing wrong in the beginning but Tony was a chauvinistic spiteful pig who tried to turn the others against her.
He didn't succeed with Vicky, Ferne, Keiron, Chris or Brian though - who just happen to be the only ones with any fun or personality in them.

Chris also made that decision about Colin,but you don't like Tony so its ok to lay all the blame at his feet,well no,in my book the only 'bully' in there has just walked thank God,as for the cooking ,everytime they started cooking,old know it all tried to interfere and it's annoying when people do that,Tony never got personal with her,but she has that vile streak that has to rip the jugular,and said some horrible things to him.Vicky,keiron etc are too busy making sure they look good to the public to create any waves.

Tarryn
02-12-2015, 05:15 PM
So talking to someone and enjoying their company is kissing their backside? :shocked: Can you give examples of all the HM's bar Tony and Duncan treating her like a queen cos I didn't see it.
Keiron mightn't have agreed with some of her behaviour but he liked her and it didn't put him off wanting to spend more time with her than he did with the 2 crashing bores.

When Vicki was camp leader she went out of her way to include Lady C in everything. Even making out her sticking her nose in on the cooking of dinner was "So helpful".
Kieron & Chris made every excuse in the book for her behaviour, even treating her differently based on age & gender. Kieron clearly was more worried about how he came across than saying what he really felt about her.
Yvette & Brian both hated her. Brian just kept his mouth shut towards the end for an easier life. Susannah also could not stand her.
I doubt anyone in there enjoyed her company. Who would :shrug:

Babayaro.
02-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Oh please @ people genuinly thinking Duncan and Tony are bullies :umm2: I hope they both reach the final 4 now, just for the meltdowns to happen all over again

reece(:
02-12-2015, 05:22 PM
I hope they both reach the final 4 now, just for the meltdowns to happen all over again

Messy flamebait

jet
02-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Chris also made that decision about Colin,but you don't like Tony so its ok to lay all the blame at his feet,well no,in my book the only 'bully' in there has just walked thank God,as for the cooking ,everytime they started cooking,old know it all tried to interfere and it's annoying when people do that,Tony never got personal with her,but she has that vile streak that has to rip the jugular,and said some horrible things to him.Vicky,keiron etc are too busy making sure they look good to the public to create any waves.

He did get personal by saying she was the laziest when she wasn't and refusing to serve her one measly dinner - and wrangling to get the others on his side in her absence. And then there was him and Duncan making faces behind her back. There are more ways than one to get personal.
I liked him until I found out he was chauvinistic, sly and spiteful and being a total bore on a reality show is a crime in my book. :smug:

Anyway, since when did you like bores? :laugh:

Babayaro.
02-12-2015, 05:32 PM
Messy flamebait

What?

GiRTh
02-12-2015, 05:36 PM
Bullied my arse. I dont think its possible to bully her

jet
02-12-2015, 05:37 PM
When Vicki was camp leader she went out of her way to include Lady C in everything. Even making out her sticking her nose in on the cooking of dinner was "So helpful".
Kieron & Chris made every excuse in the book for her behaviour, even treating her differently based on age & gender. Kieron clearly was more worried about how he came across than saying what he really felt about her.
Yvette & Brian both hated her. Brian just kept his mouth shut towards the end for an easier life. Susannah also could not stand her.
I doubt anyone in there enjoyed her company. Who would :shrug:

Of course they enjoyed her company. They could banter with her and have a laugh. Did anyone see them having fun with the 2 bores - I doubt they know what banter even means. Vicky, Ferne and Keiron have all said in the bush telegraph that she is hilarious.
And Brian is all excited about going out with her for a Chinese. :smug:

Tarryn
02-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Of course they enjoyed her company. They could banter with her and have a laugh. Did anyone see them having fun with the 2 bores - I doubt they know what banter even means. Vicky, Ferne and Keiron have all said in the bush telegraph that she is hilarious.
And Brian is all excited about going out with her for a Chinese. :smug:

She probably means for Brian to come with her to collect another servant........

jet
02-12-2015, 05:49 PM
She probably means for Brian to come with her to collect another servant........

A joke is a good way to go when you have no comeback...:smug:

I enjoyed it though :laugh:

Tarryn
02-12-2015, 05:51 PM
A joke is a good way to go when you have no comeback...:smug:

I enjoyed it though :laugh:

It's the best I could do ;)