PDA

View Full Version : Surely it rules them out?

Strictly Jake
01-01-2016, 10:36 PM
Megan McKenna and Scott from Geordie shore are both in the new series of ex on the beach starting this week. I know it's already been filmed but surely they won't be in both programmes? And even if one of them is then the other won't be surely? I don't want either of them anyway

Denver
01-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Neither were strong rumours to begin with

Firewire
01-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Who?

Maxxie.
01-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Scott was wasn't he? He's a name I hear pretty often in the rumour mill. It would be promotion for both shows if he was in them at the same time. Scott will make a great housemate too!

Denver
01-01-2016, 10:40 PM
Scott was wasn't he? He's a name I hear pretty often in the rumour mill. It would be promotion for both shows if he was in them at the same time. Scott will make a great housemate too!

He was rumoured once then Gary become the rumoured Geordie Shore representive

Strictly Jake
01-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Well they are heavily rumoured on tellymix... But surely they can't do it now. But I never wanted either of them. I do want Gary though he is actually quite famous unlike the other , Gary is more Charlotte or Vicky celebrity level

Maxxie.
01-01-2016, 10:44 PM
He was rumoured once then Gary become the rumoured Geordie Shore representive

Erm no??

Maxxie.
01-01-2016, 10:45 PM
I'm still yet to hear a Gaz rumour outside this forum. I type in Celebrity Big Brother Gaz and it comes up with rumours for either Scott or lillie lexie gregg

Denver
01-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Anyhow CH5 have blacklisted the 3 big UK scripted reality shows for the last 2 series I doubt that will change

Strictly Jake
01-01-2016, 10:50 PM
Actually yeah I don't think Gary has been rumoured outside this site, lillie has but that's just really random. She featured for like ten minutes on one episode of Geordie shore and seemed a really boring woman. So no to her, but Scott and Megan McKenna have definitely been rumoured on numerous sites. But I don't think any of them will do it, I think Gary would be a good housemate though. Better yet Hollie Hagan! She is on my wish list

Maxxie.
02-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Anyhow CH5 have blacklisted the 3 big UK scripted reality shows for the last 2 series I doubt that will change

It will this year cuz Gemma Collins seems to almost definitely be on it. And it's structured reality shows which GS isn't (have you ever watched it??) it's more like american reality show style

thisisdanny
02-01-2016, 12:41 AM
Charlotte was in CBB12 at the same time as Geordie Shore Series 7... MTV and Channel 5 are basically the same thing now I don't think it matters

Denver
02-01-2016, 01:23 AM
It will this year cuz Gemma Collins seems to almost definitely be on it. And it's structured reality shows which GS isn't (have you ever watched it??) it's more like american reality show style

You do realise they tell them in Geordie Shore when to kick of and stuff?

*mazedsalv**
02-01-2016, 10:46 AM
ThisisDanny is right, Charlotte was on CBB when Geordie Shore was on, actually, I'm pretty sure they clashed a few times when CBB12 was on at 10pm, so them being on EOTB probably doesn't matter.

I don't want either of them in, I don't like them, especially Scott, cannot stand the bloke and gave up watching Geordie because his voice and everything about him irritates me.

armand.kay
02-01-2016, 12:09 PM
You do realise they tell them in Geordie Shore when to kick of and stuff?

No production just manipulate situations so they kick off and the cast know it's what fans want so they don't put up much of a fight... Sounds really familiar doesn't it?

Scream
03-01-2016, 03:10 PM
I've been thinking...is there any trailers of Scott and Megan in EOTB or could MTV have just made up that they're in the cast? It seems weird casting people in the same show in the same month.

Denver
03-01-2016, 03:10 PM
I've been thinking...is there any trailers of Scott and Megan in EOTB or could MTV have just made up that they're in the cast? It seems weird casting people in the same show in the same month.

Scott is in the promo clips

Tom4784
03-01-2016, 03:13 PM
It's cross promotion, aren't C5 and MTV UK owned by the same company now? Having these people in two shows at once will do more good than harm when it comes to marketing and advertising.