PDA

View Full Version : The Sun: Jade 'suicidal' after race row

Arneldo
22-01-2007, 06:15 AM
SHAKEN Jade Goody broke down on live television yesterday and wept that she had ruined her children’s lives.

The race row star revealed plans to see a psychiatrist — and voiced fears that sons Bobby Jack, three, and Freddy, two would be “rejected”.

But, as sources revealed she was on the brink of suicide, she STILL maintained she was not a racist, adding: “In my biggest rage I’ve never come out with a racist comment.”

Full Story Here (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11049-2007030451,00.html)

Ruth
22-01-2007, 06:31 AM
I hope she isn't suicidal - I wouldn't wish that on anyone. However, I suspect this is simply more of an ongoing PR effort.

GlitterEyes
22-01-2007, 06:32 AM
I think Jade is alot tougher than all this to be honest. I think the press and public should leave her alone she is out of the house now and I do feel for her kids. I am sure Jeff will have alot to say aswell about are the kids actually "safe" with her walking down a street etc. She has made some mistakes but so does everyone.

I think her kids should pull her through no matter what, she needs to sort herself out for them and get things back on track. The press need top lay off because they are the ones who have blown it all up into a big thing.

spacebandit
22-01-2007, 09:35 AM
Yawn - all part of the agent playbook.

Ruth
22-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by GlitterEyes
I think Jade is alot tougher than all this to be honest. I think the press and public should leave her alone she is out of the house now and I do feel for her kids. I am sure Jeff will have alot to say aswell about are the kids actually "safe" with her walking down a street etc. She has made some mistakes but so does everyone.

I think her kids should pull her through no matter what, she needs to sort herself out for them and get things back on track. The press need top lay off because they are the ones who have blown it all up into a big thing.

Maybe she should stop giving interviews and appearing on tv then? She was on GMTV this morning, and gave a huge interview with the NOTW. If she wants people to leave her alone, she should take herself out of the spotlight.

rex3
22-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by spacebandit

id like to quote that.

she cried becuase of all she lost not becuase of remorse. Goto hell Jade, BULLY!!!!!

Smeggypants
22-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by spacebandit

Yeah exactly. What a load of bull.

Her blubbering on the NOTW video and BBLB fools no one.

Psylocke
22-01-2007, 10:46 AM
yawn,PR at work.

they are gonna have to work harder than that for there money

SiMoN!
22-01-2007, 01:30 PM
she said on cmtv she wouldent do that to her kids

Ella
22-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Jade is a tough girl and she wouldn't think about doing something as dramatic as this, and she adores her children so this is just some bad PR work that went a bit wrong!

Diablo
22-01-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Ruth
I suspect this is simply more of an ongoing PR effort.

thats what i think too...

Donkeylegs
22-01-2007, 01:53 PM
some one who is suicidal isnt go and perform in her 3rd media interview, in 3 days, already.

She would of been keen to keep away form the limelight. nOt accpetign every singly oppotunity to repeat th esame lines "i have got kids, i feel nasty, i cant justfy it" etc

I dont buy none of that, she is being cohersed into all this play actng as she is only genuinly concerned for her career.

in the house she didn't know her perfume was ben taken off the shelves. So, when you back look at when she was originally asked, in the Diary room, about the racist comment - she had no remorse, no recolection no guilt nor sorrow nor regret - What she should of done then she is doing now, as now its mixed with her career fears. There is an overwhelming differnece in her attitude to the matter.

it was that first reaction that was the most closest to her real feelings on the matter itself, and th eone i judge her on. If she did acknowledge it then, she would of been ok. She Fed up big time by denying it all..

ttw
22-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Although I agree her PR must be hard at work, I don't think it's fair to say her emotions she is displaying now are fake.

Yeh, she is a bully (and in some people's eyes a racist) but she is still human. And for anybody to come out and see the headlines , news stories, etc. is going to be deeply affected by it.

Although I think the "suicidal" watch is definately PR work,considering she has two children.

Dan_
22-01-2007, 02:56 PM
I think that's a bit of PR spin but she's proably feeling awful at how bad she's come across but now is the time to step out of the limelight and just get on with her life with her kids and let that be the most important thing.

We have heard her side of the story now let's just leave it at that and stop prolonging the whole issue.

andybigbro
22-01-2007, 03:14 PM
i Really do hope she isnt suicidal that would just be silly

Psylocke
22-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Everyone,please give me some sympathy and attention,i might kill myself:bawling:

mozzer21
22-01-2007, 03:27 PM
I think Jade is like Scarlett o'Hara in Gone with the wind, Not a bit sorry for the things shes done, but very sorry that she was found out. Its too late to say sorry and she should never have allowed such bullying behaviour to happen in the first place. Just like bullying gangs at school, get them seperated and they couldn't be nicer,say anything to get you on their side. She is afraid of what she may lose and to a certain extent she deserves some sort of "punishment" but how to do that without effecting her kids. She has obviously learned this behaviour at home and she must be made aware that it is not acceptable outside or inside your home. mozzer21

Feral
22-01-2007, 03:34 PM
She is going to be on the Wright Stuff tom morning 9.00am - get the tissues and tamazepan ready!!!