PDA

View Full Version : David Sneddon to be on...

James
04-04-2003, 05:02 PM
The National Lottery Wright Ticket

Channel: BBC 1
Date: Saturday 5th April 2003
Time: 19:35 to 20:10
Duration: 35 minutes.
Ian Wright presents the entertainment show with live performances and celebrity interviews. Performers include David Sneddon, Meat Loaf, Emma Bunton and Lionel Richie. With the Thunderball, Lotto and Lotto Extra Draws.

I'll be watching. :hugesmile: Has anyone heard David's new single? It's out soon. Interesting to see Lionel Ritchie on the same show. He was on Fame Academy a few times.

:hugesmile:

Also, The Saturday Show, not tomorrow but the next one.

LEE
04-04-2003, 07:38 PM
Ooh thanks James. :thumbs:

Yes, I've heard the single and quite liked it. :hugesmile:

Amy
04-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Thanks James :thumbs: I will be watching the Lottery Saturday as i haven't heard the new single as yet :colour:

Kaz
04-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Excellent!

I have heard David's new single 'Don't Let Go' AND seen the video on The Box or some similar Sky music channel. Loved it - a bit more of a 'power ballad' than his last single. Apparently it goes on release on 21st April. :dazzler:

Looking forward to hearing him perform it on Saturday. :thumbs:

Kaz
05-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Well, what did you think of David's new song?

I love it - it's definitely a 'grower'. Even OH said so! :shocked:

AND he sang live . . . . which is more than can be said of Maria Carey - again!!! :mad:

Good luck, David. :thumbs:

Amy
05-04-2003, 10:26 PM
I think David's songs great, i really enjoyed it :thumbs: :hello: :thumbs: :hello: :thumbs: :hello:

You are right Kaz, Mariah Carey never sings live :nono: it annoys me too :nono: :nono: :nono:

Di2001
06-04-2003, 11:17 AM
:bawling: Not heard David's new single or seen the video yet :bawling:

James
06-04-2003, 11:59 AM
I really like this new song. It's better than Stop Living the Lie, I think.

You can download a video of his appearance on the lottery show here

The sound may be a bit choppy in places. I might redo it actually.

LEE
06-04-2003, 12:19 PM
Thanks James I'm just downloading it now :thumbs:

Mairi
06-04-2003, 12:31 PM
Thanks, James. Lovely song, beautifully sung by David. I will probably buy this too when it comes out.

:dazzler:

Boris
06-04-2003, 12:34 PM
Just tried to listen to DS but there were too many 'stops' and not enough 'plays' for me to hear it .

Thanks for trying tho' . I will have to find somewhere else to hear it. Any suggestions ?
:conf:

James
06-04-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Boris
Just tried to listen to DS but there were too many 'stops' and not enough 'plays' for me to hear it .

Thanks for trying tho' . I will have to find somewhere else to hear it. Any suggestions ?
:conf:

Try right-clicking on the bit that says 'The National Lottery Wright Ticket - Don't Let Go' and then go to 'Save Target As', and save to somewhere on your computer.

Wait for it to finish downloading (it will take a while) and then find the file on your computer and double-click that.

You would only be able to watch it straight away if you had broadband Internet.

Hope this helps.

BigSister
07-04-2003, 04:31 PM
I saw this:hugesmile:

And im going to see Fame acadamy on Friday:hugesmile:

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

James
12-04-2003, 12:48 AM
It's probably a bit late for a reminder but David's on the Saturday Show tomorrow.

I'll probably do a video again.

chilledbootz
12-04-2003, 08:07 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah SNEDDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't bear him!!

Where's the highly talented Lemar gone eh?:elephant:

James
15-04-2003, 11:32 PM
Well you won't want to watch this then: :hugesmile:

DOCUMENTARY: Fame Academy: The Winner's Story
Channel: BBC 1
Date: Monday 21st April 2003
Time: 16:00 to 16:40

Documentary following the first steps into the music business of the winner and contestants of Fame Academy. Less than a year ago, 24-year-old David Sneddon was busking for a living, yet he now has a million-pound record contract and has had a No 1 single.

or this

MAGAZINE PROGRAMME: This Morning
Channel: ITV
Date: Tuesday 22nd April 2003
Time: 10:30 to 12:00

With special guest David Sneddon. Featuring advice from Dr Raj Persaud, practical advice on caring for children in Little Cherubs and soap gossip from Jaci Stephen.

I'm reliably informed that the 3 Reborn in the USA finalists will be on that as well. Looks like a reality TV special.

Amy
16-04-2003, 10:32 AM
I saw David on GMTV this morning :thumbs: He did an interview and sang Don't let go, which he sang live :thumbs:

LEE
16-04-2003, 10:42 AM
I'm reliably informed that the 3 Reborn in the USA finalists will be on that as well. Looks like a reality TV special.
Tone, Peter and either Michelle or Haydon will def be on 'This Morning' that week, and I was told it would be the Tuesday, I'll double check the date though as it does look quite a packed show if it is the 22nd.