PDA

View Full Version : Can it really b claustrophobia whn thre's big gaps n bars,cage unlocked c out clearly

cfromhx02
23-01-2016, 12:04 AM
Gemma's excuse for not taking part in another task was that she was Claustrophobia.But can it be Claustrophobic in a cage which has big gaps between bars,which can be seen through clearly so you can see outside,and which isn't locked you could just push it open if you wanted ?

Then she said she did it to deny Steph hot water for a shower.That was just a bitc y remark because Gemma can give it out bit she obviously can't take it back.

And is as hypocritical as they come because she accused Steph of not being able to take it back and said she felt Intimated by her.Well it's a kind of strange way to be Intimated because Steph shows no signs of it,she clearly stands up to have a go at Gemma as she wishes.

And IMO what Steph says about Gemma is spot on.

That doesn't mean that I still find what Steph has done to Sam disgusting.

Withano
23-01-2016, 01:07 AM
Yes you can be claustrophobic and not want to sit in a small prison-like room for 6 hours even if you can see outside of it.

I struggle to believe she was actually claustrophobic though.

Ammi
23-01-2016, 06:32 AM
..yeah it could be, in the same way that Chris has anxieties to the extreme, it could be a more extreme claustrophobia...but she hasn't shown it with anything else though and if it was an extreme phobia..?..I think that it would have shown before in such a claustrophic environment and confinement as the BB house... so although possible, I personally don't think, very likely with Gemma...what has shown in her many times though is her dislike/hatred of having to do any tasks or be 'dictated' to in any way because she's Gemma Collins for goodness sake....also quite a lazy person...I think that she's very aware of her 'I won't do tasks' airtime....

joeysteele
23-01-2016, 09:05 AM
It can be depending on the severity of someone's claustrophobia,however she would feel that too in a toilet with a closed door so if she was really claustrophobic,she would not want that door closed either.

Also she would not have been alone in the prison,there was someone else there.
Anyway on bbbots a panellist who knew her well, would not state she was claustrophobic, also she had done a prison task before anyway so it was probably blatant lying,which is the one thing she is very good at.

Johnnyuk123
23-01-2016, 09:29 AM
She sat in the exact same jail with chris in an earlier task no problem at all so she is a liar.

cfromhx02
23-01-2016, 11:00 AM
And like others said.I missed that.She was in the cage with Christopher before for 3 hours i think so had no prob with claustrophobia then.

Cherie
23-01-2016, 11:05 AM
She has achieved her aim, everyone is talking about her, the producers are petrified she will walk, she has shown Tiffany a trick or three when it comes to reality, love her or hate her she will be the one remembered from this series.

Livia
23-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Throw a biscuit in there, she's be in like a rat up a drainpipe.

MrWong
23-01-2016, 11:10 AM
I loved it when she walked over to the jail to give John a pep talk, reassured him that they were chosen by the public because they are loved, then strolled out to the garden for a cig.

The brass neck of her :joker:

Cherie
23-01-2016, 11:13 AM
I loved it when she walked over to the jail to give John a pep talk, reassured him that they were chosen by the public because they are loved, then strolled out to the garden for a cig.

The brass neck of her :joker:

I have a grudging admiration for how she is playing the game :laugh:

sungrass
23-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Gemma's excuse for not taking part in another task was that she was Claustrophobia.But can it be Claustrophobic in a cage which has big gaps between bars,which can be seen through clearly so you can see outside,and which isn't locked you could just push it open if you wanted ?

Then she said she did it to deny Steph hot water for a shower.That was just a bitc y remark because Gemma can give it out bit she obviously can't take it back.

And is as hypocritical as they come because she accused Steph of not being able to take it back and said she felt Intimated by her.Well it's a kind of strange way to be Intimated because Steph shows no signs of it,she clearly stands up to have a go at Gemma as she wishes.

And IMO what Steph says about Gemma is spot on.

That doesn't mean that I still find what Steph has done to Sam disgusting.

Well from what I ve seen of GC's thought processes - I think she would have been worried about the meme's of her looking like a beast in a cage or something like that. Its not the sort of thing she would do although of course she should have.

MrWong
23-01-2016, 11:55 AM
I have a grudging admiration for how she is playing the game :laugh:

That's good to hear Cherie. I know she's a bit of a mare but she can be hilarious with it :D