PDA

View Full Version : Any Steph fans ? I'm loving her

hot2go
24-01-2016, 09:37 PM
Loving her ...liked her from the start...got pissed off with her just once for one day but can't help but love her...she's funny and she's smart and she's the biggest challenge to that cruddy old Essex bitch ....she's gutsy and I think that makes her a winner....that old moose thinks she is gonna win and with all her deluded fans she very likely will but she didn't anticipate having such a hard time in the house and that is being caused by Steph...so I love Steph

SherzyK
24-01-2016, 09:42 PM
Woops wrong thread :/

And I'm not really feeling her if I'm honest. She gives people a hard time too tbh

Tribal Spaceman
24-01-2016, 09:48 PM
I've really warmed to her this week.

Jamie89
24-01-2016, 09:56 PM
I disliked her a lot at the beginning, and I only dislike her a little bit now :laugh: So she's improving for me, but still not one of my faves

Lostie!
24-01-2016, 09:58 PM
She used to really piss me off but she's grown on me quite a lot recently.

rusticgal
24-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Nope....she seriously needs to grow up.

Stormy
24-01-2016, 10:06 PM
I'm not a Steph fan, per se...but I do like her. She's funny and I love how she gets into each task and has fun with it. I also give her respect for not backing down from the bigger personalities in the house (John/Gemma).

I think that if it wasn't for the whole Jeremy vs. her boyfriend thing, she would have been the winner. She was not fooled with John's manipulations and she was not fooled by Gemma. She is definitely not a sheep, like Daniella & Darren...and she is not afraid to speak up, like Christopher.

The only problem is a moral one. Too many fans are not able to forgive her for mugging off Jeremy and/or her boyfriend. Sad.

hot2go
24-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Nope....she seriously needs to grow up.

And yet here you are in a thread for Steph fans...welcome aboard ...so glad you've come round to our way of thinking....

MB.
24-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Congratulations to Steph and her three fans

jaxie
24-01-2016, 10:20 PM
I'm not a Steph fan, per se...but I do like her. She's funny and I love how she gets into each task and has fun with it. I also give her respect for not backing down from the bigger personalities in the house (John/Gemma).

I think that if it wasn't for the whole Jeremy vs. her boyfriend thing, she would have been the winner. She was not fooled with John's manipulations and she was not fooled by Gemma. She is definitely not a sheep, like Daniella & Darren...and she is not afraid to speak up, like Christopher.

The only problem is a moral one. Too many fans are not able to forgive her for mugging off Jeremy and/or her boyfriend. Sad.

It's not even because she has the morals of a cat its the denial, and blaming everyone else for her actions I have a problem with. Not to mention the poor widdle 22 year old thing. Most of us are adults at 22, its not an age where others need to make allowances for you.

Visage
24-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Most of us are adults at 22, its not an age where others need to make allowances for you.

I don't think she would use the age if she was arguing with people around the same age, she's using it as a defence against two older women.

Robertocarlo
24-01-2016, 10:24 PM
Didn't like her to start with but frankly after tonight I am loving her :cheer2:

Jordan.
24-01-2016, 10:33 PM
I like her overall, she does have annoying moments though.

Stormy
24-01-2016, 10:34 PM
It's not even because she has the morals of a cat its the denial, and blaming everyone else for her actions I have a problem with. Not to mention the poor widdle 22 year old thing. Most of us are adults at 22, its not an age where others need to make allowances for you.

We all mature at different times...I'm not going to hold her to my level. I know quite a few 50 year olds that have yet to mature.

She's not really blaming anyone in the house for her actions with Jeremy...she's lashing out at people (specifically Gemma & Daniella) who are chastising her for her behaviour. They have every right to not agree with Steph's choices but absolutely no business verbally chastising/attacking her. They are not her mother and they are not her boyfriend.

As for blaming Big Brother for making her look bad...that is dumb and no one buys it. That's just her immaturity talking.

hot2go
24-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Congratulations to Steph and her three fans

4 fans now cause MB has come on board....hey MB, welcome to my little thread for Steph fans...I knew you'd leave the dark side, of Gemma, and come to the light ....

jet
24-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Loving her ...liked her from the start...got pissed off with her just once for one day but can't help but love her...she's funny and she's smart and she's the biggest challenge to that cruddy old Essex bitch ....she's gutsy and I think that makes her a winner....that old moose thinks she is gonna win and with all her deluded fans she very likely will but she didn't anticipate having such a hard time in the house and that is being caused by Steph...so I love Steph

Steph has no chance against the sweet, funny Tiff. Neither does Gemma, for that matter. Tiff is the fav to WIN! :love:

Maru
24-01-2016, 10:50 PM
I don't know that Steph's issue is she's in denial as much as I don't think she needs people like Gemma using it as her ticket to get up everyone's rear about everything that goes on in the house. She does tend to admit things, open up later on, maybe not to the same people. It's aggravating to see Gemma constantly be so domineering anytime people start to open up, she has to be right in the middle. It's exhausting to watch and I imagine exhausting to live with. It would be an annoyance to deal with in real life. I would take issue with it as well as she is really overbearing.

Now is Steph immature? Oh god yes. Overall though, I like her character and seems like a fun person. Both her and Jeremy are very similar, very naive and immature people... the cheating thing is wrong and I've never done it myself, but who knows how serious her relationship on the outside was. It's hard to take her attachments to either her bf or Jeremy seriously as she just seems to be living life and doesn't want to tied down either way. Don't really see her rushing to get married to either. Maybe she is remembering how nice it is not to be tethered down and may just need to figure it out on her own... all of her bf talk sounds like baby talk that it comes more from childish dependence/ignorance rather than actual true love. If you ask me, shouldn't commit to either...

hot2go
24-01-2016, 10:52 PM
Steph has no chance against the sweet, funny Tiff. Neither does Gemma, for that matter. Tiff is the fav to WIN! :love:

Wouldn't bother me if Tiffany won....Steph is my winner but am also mature enough not to hate everyone else....as long as Gemma doesn't win I won't care...can you tell me why so many Tiffany fans never support anyone else ? cause I don't understand that concept...

hot2go
24-01-2016, 10:56 PM
I don't know that Steph's issue is she's in denial as much as I don't think she needs people like Gemma using it as her ticket to get up everyone's rear about everything that goes on in the house. She does tend to admit things, open up later on, maybe not to the same people. It's aggravating to see Gemma constantly be so domineering anytime people start to open up, she has to be right in the middle. It's exhausting to watch and I imagine exhausting to live with. It would be an annoyance to deal with in real life. I would take issue with it as well as she is really overbearing.

Now is Steph immature? Oh god yes. Overall though, I like her character and seems like a fun person. Both her and Jeremy are very similar, very naive and immature people... the cheating thing is wrong and I've never done it myself, but who knows how serious her relationship on the outside was. It's hard to take her attachments to either her bf or Jeremy seriously as she just seems to be living life and doesn't want to tied down either way. Don't really see her rushing to get married to either. Maybe she is remembering how nice it is not to be tethered down and may just need to figure it out on her own... all of her bf talk sounds like baby talk that it comes more from childish dependence/ignorance rather than actual true love. If you ask me, shouldn't commit to either...

This is a brilliant, mature and fare appraisal of Steph ....and the only thing I will add is to let you know that Stephs bf is a really arrogant guy who has no respect for women or others feelings....Jeremy is a far nicer guy no question

Stormy
24-01-2016, 10:57 PM

Very well said. :clap2:

hot2go
24-01-2016, 11:01 PM
2 years ago in the regular BB there was a guy called Steven who fell for another housemate who had a boyfriend... Steven and that girl are now married.....you can't help who you fall for and sometimes the person you fall for is not free....it's all in the way you handle that and Jermy has been a gentleman about it all ....I think he's shown a lot of restraint considering the confines of the environment he finds himself in with Steph.....I like Jeremy a lot and love the energy and fun that projects from Steph....and she's a real fighter...

Jack_
24-01-2016, 11:05 PM
Let's see:

- She has a ~storyline~
- She has messy meltdowns
- She serves a purpose in being one part of the Gemma & Danniella VS her feud

Of course I like her :laugh:

Tribal Spaceman
24-01-2016, 11:13 PM
2 years ago in the regular BB there was a guy called Steven who fell for another housemate who had a boyfriend... Steven and that girl are now married.....you can't help who you fall for and sometimes the person you fall for is not free....it's all in the way you handle that and Jermy has been a gentleman about it all ....I think he's shown a lot of restraint considering the confines of the environment he finds himself in with Steph.....I like Jeremy a lot and love the energy and fun that projects from Steph....and she's a real fighter...

Rylan and shiny-headed Dan spring to mind as well.

jet
24-01-2016, 11:24 PM
Wouldn't bother me if Tiffany won....Steph is my winner but am also mature enough not to hate everyone else....as long as Gemma doesn't win I won't care...can you tell me why so many Tiffany fans never support anyone else ? cause I don't understand that concept...

I wouldn't know. Tiff is my fave and I also support Darren, he's a top guy - and I support Gemma too for being hilarious and bringing so much to the show.

Trasadkel1
24-01-2016, 11:32 PM
Yes, Steph has really grown on me.

reece(:
24-01-2016, 11:32 PM
She just irritates me everytime on screen.

EspeonBB
24-01-2016, 11:36 PM
*Kim K tragic.gif*

I knew she'd gain support due to her being the main anti-Gemma housemate

camertone
24-01-2016, 11:47 PM
steph is young girl who made a mistake, she was already feeling bad, but daniella and gemma bounced on her mistake, bring it up again and again, and tried to make her feel bad, and to make themselves feel better. mean girls move. i'm quite disappointed with danielle, a grown woman acting like that pathetic attention seeking gemma.

Daniel-X
24-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Yes, she's grown on me so much.

jet
24-01-2016, 11:58 PM
She just irritates me everytime on screen.

Same. She needs to be on a show with high school kids, not adults.

rionablue
25-01-2016, 12:19 AM

She is a miserable whining moaning needy bitch. I had seen another poster say this in here but THERE ARE NO ACTUAL TEARS when she cries. I haven't seen one on her cheek despite her show off attempts to WIPE them away. She is sickening to the core and this is from someone who loved her at the start. She is spiteful and I haven't seen a smile on her face in the last two weeks. I cant stand Gemma but Steph is now DOWN the bottom of the pile for me I was GUTTED she has got immunity.

jaxie
25-01-2016, 05:40 AM
This is a brilliant, mature and fare appraisal of Steph ....and the only thing I will add is to let you know that Stephs bf is a really arrogant guy who has no respect for women or others feelings....Jeremy is a far nicer guy no question

If you don't know the boyfriend personally then its pretty unfair to pass judgement on him. He isnt on CBB. Stephanie obviously liked him enough to move in with him and claim she is going to marry him.

Ammi
25-01-2016, 06:02 AM

..:lovedup:..these are the best words you've ever said...I knew that we could make a Tiffanette out of you../you can just be a bit stubborn (and slow) sometimes.../it's part of your charm though...

Stormy
25-01-2016, 12:50 PM
steph is young girl who made a mistake, she was already feeling bad, but daniella and gemma bounced on her mistake, bring it up again and again, and tried to make her feel bad, and to make themselves feel better. mean girls move. i'm quite disappointed with danielle, a grown woman acting like that pathetic attention seeking gemma.

:clap1:

jet
25-01-2016, 12:56 PM
..:lovedup:..these are the best words you've ever said...I knew that we could make a Tiffanette out of you../you can just be a bit stubborn (and slow) sometimes.../it's part of your charm though...

lol It's not often I can be won over, but Tiff has done it. :wavey:

Tarryn
She is a miserable whining moaning needy bitch. I had seen another poster say this in here but THERE ARE NO ACTUAL TEARS when she cries. I haven't seen one on her cheek despite her show off attempts to WIPE them away. She is sickening to the core and this is from someone who loved her at the start. She is spiteful and I haven't seen a smile on her face in the last two weeks. I cant stand Gemma but Steph is now DOWN the bottom of the pile for me I was GUTTED she has got immunity.

:worship:
One of the worst young girls ever on BB.
Nasty & rotten.
Blames everybody for her troubles then sits there all smug waiting for other to say sorry.
Even Scotty & Jeremy tried to shut her up last night.
Fake cries one minute then fake laughs the next. None of my mates can stand her too. Some of them a younger than her & much more mature.
A spoilt little girl who thinks the World owes her a living.

Denver
Steph is heading for the final