PDA

View Full Version : The Producers are pathetic

Babayaro.
24-01-2016, 09:50 PM
The way they just let Danniella and Gemma back in the house not once, but TWICE and without a warning was embarrassing. Housemates nowadays are walking all over them. It was evident when Angie returned to the house with a fancy new hair style and then when Gemma recieved a blow dry, something she's obviously been banging on about with the producers. Such a shambles and makes a mockery of what the show is supposed to be about. John was bang on right when he said that Danniella and Gemma were basically cheating.

Firewire
24-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Gem causing shockwaves around Britain <3

MB.
24-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Don't doubt Angie's amazing self-hairstyling

hot2go
24-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Gem causing shockwaves around Britain <3

By jumping up and down in temper on the wooden floors

Jamie89
24-01-2016, 10:01 PM
Completely agree :clap1: If they walk out they shouldn't be allowed back in, or at the very least, have some kind of punishment

rusticgal
24-01-2016, 10:05 PM
I would let them off once but not twice...they should have kept them out.

No doubt Gemma told the producers they wouldn't have a show without her dramas....and they believed her.:joker:

joeysteele
24-01-2016, 10:05 PM
The way they just let Danniella and Gemma back in the house not once, but TWICE and without a warning was embarrassing. Housemates nowadays are walking all over them. It was evident when Angie returned to the house with a fancy new hair style and then when Gemma recieved a blow dry, something she's obviously been banging on about with the producers. Such a shambles and makes a mockery of what the show is supposed to be about. John was bang on right when he said that Danniella and Gemma were basically cheating.

It is beyond belief.
As for the blow dry,the way she was with the guy doing it, showed the jumped up Madam she is.
Then she comes back in saying its not an Essex blow dry,ungrateful creature.

Ross.
24-01-2016, 10:06 PM
Don't doubt Angie's amazing self-hairstyling

:joker:

ThriceShy
24-01-2016, 10:10 PM
Pathetic innit.

They should have kept a taxi waiting permanently outside the camera run and the second time these hags broke out just open the taxi door and usher them in.

Jack_
24-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Pathetic innit.

They should have kept a taxi waiting permanently outside the camera run and the second time these hags broke out just open the taxi door and usher them in.

An Uber?

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7141712.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Angie-Bowie.jpg

joeysteele
24-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Pathetic innit.

Good one and yes, they should have, I agree.

Jase.
24-01-2016, 11:00 PM
It was probably set up BY the producers to get dem ratings lmao. Pathetic indeed.

Calderyon
24-01-2016, 11:04 PM
They are.

If this was in the old days, they would have been out the first time they broke the fire safe door and went to the .

It used to be a major breach of rules at one time. Nowadays housemates just do without any severe consequences.

reece(:
24-01-2016, 11:16 PM
An Uber?

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7141712.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Angie-Bowie.jpg
If they wanna be cheap

tanussa
24-01-2016, 11:45 PM
please dont let them try it a third time cos its gettin yawnworthy boring now, the boring part is enahnced by the fact thag they walk back in

Raphael
24-01-2016, 11:47 PM
To redeem themselves the producers need to sneak into the bedroom at around 3am and set off a ton of highly thunderous display fireworks

RodHull
24-01-2016, 11:55 PM
I know the show departed its reality experiment roots moons ago but it makes a mockery of what little credibility the idea has left when people waltz in and out when they feel like it.

Maru
25-01-2016, 12:10 AM
So many have already walked that they would be stupid to let more walk. They really have no choice as much as I'd rather they be gone. There is too much time left and there would be almost no show...

Though, the celebrities seem to get a lot of leeway compared to civilian version I noticed.

Razor
25-01-2016, 12:10 AM
They should dock them 25% of their fee each time they leave the house. More than twice and they shouldn't let them back in.

RodHull
25-01-2016, 12:11 AM
So many have already walked that they would be stupid to let more walk. They really have no choice as much as I'd rather they be gone. There is too much time left and there would be almost no show...

Stick two standby replacements in they always have standbys... would be so funny seeing GCs face being refused entry back in