View Full Version : Was Daniela too thick to see the hypocrisy of Gemma promising to go in the cage ?

cfromhx02
25-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Gemma promised to go in the cage as part of the promises that her and Daniela made after their latest fake exit from CBB as promised to BB to behave.

Daniella when she heard the sloth say this just replied to say "Yeah we'll get through this together" with a big smile on her face too.

Daniella was a good actress and I'd like to see her completely lose her temper ,just looking for someone to lose it big time,because I reckon she'd be fun to watch and I reckon pretty hard too,verbally anyway,if she did.

So I'm not completely against her.I can see her potential to entertain whereas I just see the sloth as a lazy , lying piece of filth and not entertaining at all.

But I think While Daniella is good actress and has that potential to really explode and be entertaining,she also is maybe,a bit thick,and that is why she is led by Gemma,because she didn't seem to spot the sheer hypocrisy of Collins when she promised she'd go in the cage

and doesn't seem to spot some other times when Gemma lies either.

jet
25-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Gemma promised to go in the cage as part of the promises that her and Daniela made after their latest fake exit from CBB as promised to BB to behave.

Daniella when she heard the sloth say this just replied to say "Yeah we'll get through this together" with a big smile on her face too.

Daniella was a good actress and I'd like to see her completely lose her temper ,just looking for someone to lose it big time,because I reckon she'd be fun to watch and I reckon pretty hard too,verbally anyway,if she did.

So I'm not completely against her.I can see her potential to entertain whereas I just see the sloth as a lazy , lying piece of filth and not entertaining at all.

But I think While Daniella is good actress and has that potential to really explode and be entertaining,she also is maybe,a bit thick,and that is why she is led by Gemma,because she didn't seem to spot the sheer hypocrisy of Collins when she promised she'd go in the cage

That kind of hatred isn't healthy. A long walk might help you get things in perspective.

Princess Pixie
25-01-2016, 02:20 PM

Daniella is far more real than GC. Probably because she has been at her lowest in her life and struggled back up again. It did make me laugh when GC said about going in a cage if she has to , is the claustrophobia cured then? Basically GC is showing herself in her true colours, and unfortunately they are not very nice AT ALL