View Full Version : Does anyone know why Nikki Grahame never gets on any BB TV List of Top HM s etc ?

cfromhx02
25-01-2016, 03:42 PM
My fave of all time is Easily Nikki Graham.You see,I'm not always against people being up themselves or spoiled,if they are really funny too then I love them and Nikki was f hilarious.

I only started watching BB just after her I think although may have seen a few secs of her on show.My main experience was of her in youtube clips where she was hilarious.

I reckon it's just cause she was on the Channel 4 Version and these TV lists they've been showing recently and last year too I think are just for HM s on CH5 s BB.

It's ridiculous though and makes a mockery of who was the best.

By my reckoning she's miles the best

Cal.
25-01-2016, 03:43 PM
It's probably because she was on Channel 4 BB and they can't get clips of her.

I think she's regarded among most BB fans as one of the all time greats - if not THE all time great.

arista
25-01-2016, 03:50 PM
My fave of all time is Easily Nikki Graham.You see,I'm not always against people being up themselves or spoiled,if they are really funny too then I love them and Nikki was f hilarious.

I only started watching BB just after her I think although may have seen a few secs of her on show.My main experience was of her in youtube clips where she was hilarious.

I reckon it's just cause she was on the Channel 4 Version and these TV lists they've been showing recently and last year too I think are just for HM s on CH5 s BB.

It's ridiculous though and makes a mockery of who was the best.

By my reckoning she's miles the best

She has changed
More Selfish
not willing to give Viacom /Ch5HD
her time, as much as she did for Ch4

hijaxers
25-01-2016, 04:37 PM
She has changed
More Selfish
not willing to give Viacom /Ch5HD
her time, as much as she did for Ch4

Well she lives in France now

Pete.
25-01-2016, 04:39 PM
Nikki :love:

Jason.
25-01-2016, 04:47 PM
I find her quite overrated tbh. I don't dislike her and she has her funny moments, but I don't think she's THE all-time greatest. I much preferred Aisleyne, Lea, and Grace from her series. And I also think Makosi is a far superior HM to Nikki in terms of both entertainment and personality.

cfromhx02
25-01-2016, 04:47 PM
I've not read what any of the post are saying but I expect some will say she's been on recently so had a chance to be in the CH5 top 50 list.

I was referring to BB7 when she was r funny.That's what she's famous for in BB circles anyway.

She had a couple of moments in the series recently but only made me chuckle a bit,not really belly laugh like with BB7.

She wasn't nearly as funny as in BB7.For her antics in that she really deserves to be in the top 50 list

they've been showing.

It's ridiculous she isn't named as one of the top most famous HM s after that just because it was on Ch 4.She was a lot funnier in that than Jim Davidson who is top of the CH5 HM s list.

MB.
25-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Because she isn't?

Cal.
25-01-2016, 05:07 PM
I find her quite overrated tbh. I don't dislike her and she has her funny moments, but I don't think she's THE all-time greatest. I much preferred Aisleyne, Lea, and Grace from her series. And I also think Makosi is a far superior HM to Nikki in terms of both entertainment and personality.

What a vile way of thinking.

Carl Jayson
25-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Well she lives in France now

She lives in Soho

joeysteele
25-01-2016, 05:13 PM
Its an instant turn off for me when she is ever on anywhere, whether it's going in a series as a supposed legend or when she is a guest on bbbots, I cannot stand the pathetic woman.

Jason.
25-01-2016, 05:17 PM
What a vile way of thinking.

You haven't even seen BB6 so shut yor fokin mouth

Cal.
25-01-2016, 05:22 PM
You haven't even seen BB6 so shut yor fokin mouth

lmao what

Marsh.
25-01-2016, 05:24 PM
I've not read what any of the post are saying

I love discussion forums.

Jason.
25-01-2016, 05:48 PM
lmao what

anyone with t'logic who's seen BB6 will automatically know Makosi is t'best and t'only best http://i.imgur.com/gOpSJc7.gif

Cal.
25-01-2016, 05:49 PM
anyone with t'logic who's seen BB6 will automatically know Makosi is t'best and t'only best http://i.imgur.com/gOpSJc7.gif

Nikki and Deana exist thohttp://i.imgur.com/gOpSJc7.gif

Jason.
25-01-2016, 05:50 PM
Makosi > Deana http://i.imgur.com/gOpSJc7.gif

(I love Deana tho)

EspeonBB
25-01-2016, 05:50 PM
She's always mentioned amongst the best/most memorable housemates though...

She's probably the most famous BBUK HM ever behind Jade