PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie Davis Luisa's Zissmans theory?

GiRTh
25-01-2016, 11:15 PM
On BOTS she theorised Steph and her boyfriend have an agreement in which - she does whatever she has to in order to get airtime and when she gets out they get back together and reap the rewards.

Very cynical IMO but could it be true?

smudgie
25-01-2016, 11:17 PM
Yes, I have just mentioned it on another thread.
I reckon it's all about the mag deals.
No real passion on Stephs behalf.

joeysteele
25-01-2016, 11:19 PM
Luisa is another full of herself,I cannot bear the woman.

GiRTh
25-01-2016, 11:19 PM
And she mentioned Sams twitter following has tripled since Steph has been in the house. It looks like he's getting attention without even doing anything.

Braden
25-01-2016, 11:24 PM
Maybe.

But Luisa tends to be OTT with her hatred towards some people on the show. You'd think that being on two reality programmes she should be a bit more understanding. I remember I went from really liking her to hating her because of how ****ty she was towards some of the civilian contestants on BOTS. She takes the show too seriously.

GiRTh
25-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Dont forget, from the start of the series there have been repeated reports that Sam is going into the house but nothing has so far happened. Did Sam and Steph plan all this; are they playing the public?

Kazanne
25-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Luisa is another full of herself,I cannot bear the woman.

Same here Joey:wavey:Who cares what she thinks ?

MTVN
25-01-2016, 11:29 PM
I don't know, people always seem to assume the worst of BB housemates and think that every action is part of a cynical master plan to amass fame and fortune. I'm more inclined to just give the benefit of the doubt and think she really is torn.

LukeB
25-01-2016, 11:30 PM
I didn't even know who Sam was tbh until I've saw it on social media when it started... It's funny how he's getting loads of attention because of the storyline hmm... Is he well known?

joeysteele
25-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Same here Joey:wavey:Who cares what she thinks ?

I certainly don't :joker:
Yet she gets wheeled out for bbbots regularly.

Jack_
25-01-2016, 11:35 PM
I briefly mentioned this idea in a thread I made the other day (http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296266) (the bit about Steph)

I'm usually not one for cynicism but I'm definitely more inclined to believe this idea now, especially when you watch her DR's about the whole situation...her 'upset' always seems fake and put on :think:

If it the case then it's ****ing genius to be honest and she needs to be applauded for it cause it's certainly worked. Feel sorry for Jeremy (doubt he's in on it) but really you should know not to trust people on this show, it's a gameshow...anything goes

Withano
25-01-2016, 11:37 PM
No i think shes just a bit of a sket

GiRTh
25-01-2016, 11:40 PM
The more the Stephanie and Jeremy storyline rolls on, the more I would be willing to believe the more cynical argument that Stephanie and her boyfriend planned this whole thing out...which if true, fair ****ing play I mean yeah it's ***** but this is a reality gameshow, anything goes. Go in there, pretend to like a guy, ham it up in the hope that the producers will send in the boyfriend to gain an extra fee, then get all the press attention once out...it's a genius idea and if that is what's happening, she's a bloody brilliant actor to be quite honest. Though if the whole thing is real then she obvs needs to stop cause it's awful

The extra fee for Sam go into the house is something I hadnt thought of.

If it true then I agree its genius.

LukeB
25-01-2016, 11:44 PM
If Luisa is right, it's a stupid plan...

Northern Monkey
25-01-2016, 11:52 PM
It's very possible i have briefly thought this as i cannot believe that if what she's doing is real that she would be so naive to think Sam would be waiting for her when she gets out.

Cal.
26-01-2016, 07:39 AM
On BOTS she theorised Steph and her boyfriend have an agreement in which - she does whatever she has to in order to get airtime and when she gets out they get back together and reap the rewards.

I think it could be. Especially with her boyfriend being so dramatic on twitter and announcing he's dumped her one minute and supporting her the next.

Niamh.
26-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Oh I have no doubt that it's true lol

Vanessa
26-01-2016, 08:56 AM

I think she's right. Either that or they're swingers! lol :joker:

Cherie
26-01-2016, 09:22 AM

She obviously reads the forums for her theories, this has been said many times on here

LeatherTrumpet
26-01-2016, 09:27 AM
As with all the theories this is wrong and way too complicated

People cannot just accept she has fallen in love

Its plain to see

Cherie
26-01-2016, 09:28 AM
As with all the theories this is wrong and way too complicated

People cannot just accept she has fallen in love

Its plain to see

We will see when she gets out :hee:

parmnion
26-01-2016, 09:29 AM
She obviously reads the forums for her theories, this has been said many times on here

:ninja2::ninja2:

Cherie
26-01-2016, 09:30 AM
:ninja2::ninja2:

:hehe:

LeatherTrumpet
26-01-2016, 09:31 AM
We will see when she gets out :hee:

i cant wait to see them as a celeb couple in the DM

:hee:

Cherie
26-01-2016, 09:33 AM
i cant wait to see them as a celeb couple in the DM

It will be her and Sam in the DM as she will "realise" when she gets out that it was Sam she wants after all :hee:

LeatherTrumpet
26-01-2016, 09:35 AM
It will be her and Sam in the DM as she will "realise" when she gets out that it was Sam she wants after all :hee:

no way, jezza is the man for her