PDA

View Full Version : Coco White

Daniel-X
26-01-2016, 04:26 PM
I just thought I'd come on here to recommend the product. I've been using it for the past week and I've noticed such a big difference with the colour of my teeth they've gone from being like a musky white to being really clear white. Obviously not Simon Cowell white but white enough for people to say wow you have really white teeth!

So if anyone's in need of some teeth whitening product I would recommend Coco White. I've signed up for the subscription (£20 per fortnight 14 sachets one a day) and I've got the Vanilla Swirl flavour. You don't have to get a subscription you can just get a one time payment of fourteen sachets for a fortnight. It comes in Minty Fresh and Lemon too but I didn't like the sound of them.

Vanessa
26-01-2016, 04:27 PM
I just thought I'd come on here to recommend the product. I've been using it for the past week and I've noticed such a big difference with the colour of my teeth they've gone from being like a musky white to being really clear white. Obviously not Simon Cowell white but white enough for people to say wow you have really white teeth!

So if anyone's in need of some teeth whitening product I would recommend Coco White. I've signed up for the subscription (£20 per fortnight 14 sachets one a day) and I've got the Vanilla Swirl flavour. You don't have to get a subscription you can just get a one time payment of fourteen sachets for a fortnight. It comes in Minty Fresh and Lemon too but I didn't like the sound of them.

How long do you need to use it for?

Daniel-X
26-01-2016, 04:28 PM

Personal preference. I've started noticing the change this week and I've used my ninth sachet today. They give you fourteen sachets for a fortnight and you use one a day. They're really easy to use too you just swish them round your mouth for five-fifteen minutes and they don't taste of anything in particular so it's not painful like swishing listerine.

Daniel-X
26-01-2016, 04:31 PM

Your beloved Scotty T uses them himself :joker:

Josy
08-02-2016, 07:07 PM
Just use proper coconut oil rather than spend a fortune on that or AP24 >>

Smithy
08-02-2016, 07:17 PM
I used it last year, it was pretty good