View Full Version : TOTALLY rushed and rubbish

rionablue
26-01-2016, 09:13 PM
I am sick of them having just an hour for an eviction show. The highlights are short enough without knocking another twenty minutes off them. Rushed highlights, rushed intereview and then only a few seconds of Gillian entering. The shows should be what they always were an hour and a half even if the hour and half our are split like they have a few times. Anyone agree?

LukeB
26-01-2016, 09:14 PM
the showmance was the main focus on tonights highlights so thank god it was rushed.

Pete.
26-01-2016, 09:14 PM
The highlights show was clearly going to drag if it was a normal hour show

joeysteele
26-01-2016, 09:15 PM
That nonsense of a showmance has ruined this series that started so well.
It was really monotonous tonight,every single bit of it.

RichardG
26-01-2016, 09:16 PM
Boring highlights and boring eviction, I'm kind of glad it was all over in an hour :laugh:

Jase.
26-01-2016, 09:17 PM
Possibly one of the dullest evictions shows we've ever had. It was just awful.

Stormy
26-01-2016, 09:18 PM
I am sick of them having just an hour for an eviction show. The highlights are short enough without knocking another twenty minutes off them. Rushed highlights, rushed intereview and then only a few seconds of Gillian entering. The shows should be what they always were an hour and a half even if the hour and half our are split like they have a few times. Anyone agree?

I agree with you rionablue. They rushed the ending of the live show so badly.

Cherie
26-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Boring highlights and boring eviction, I'm kind of glad it was all over in an hour :laugh:

Withano
27-01-2016, 04:07 AM
They'd be better of cutting half of BOTS and putting the other half of Rylans ****piece directly after an hour of highlights and a half hour interview from Emma.

rusticgal
27-01-2016, 05:45 AM
That nonsense of a showmance has ruined this series that started so well.
It was really monotonous tonight,every single bit of it.

We need to ignore these showmances. These shallow people know it gets them airtime. It's boring...we have seen it all before.
The airtime they get just encourages the storyline. BB should ignore them...and maybe they might think twice...its going to turn viewers off.

Visage
27-01-2016, 11:26 AM
I never understand why BB always focus on showmance, every forum or review I read is usually negative towards them.