PDA

View Full Version : Hungarian BB

Amy
06-04-2003, 08:00 PM
I found this on BBC website.....

Here's Link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/2918719.stm)

:wavey:

Kaz
06-04-2003, 09:23 PM
How bizarre! :shocked:

Why couldn't they have let them cast their votes in the Diary Room, like the BB2 contestants did during the General Election?

It just doesn't make sense.

James
06-04-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Kaz
cast their votes in the Diary Room, like the BB2 contestants did during the General Election?

I didn't know that the BB2 contestants got to vote in the general election.

They weren't told the result, were they?

:hugesmile:

Janette
06-04-2003, 11:07 PM
I remember them voting, and if I remember rightly Elizabeth and Dean abstained!

:thumbs:

Kaz
07-04-2003, 02:24 PM
Posted by James
I didn't know that the BB2 contestants got to vote in the general election
You got me thinking if I was imagining it, James, so I tootled off and consulted my trusty BB2 book . . . . . .

Page 86 - 'It is the day of the general election, and seven of the housemates are voting. Stuart cast his vote by proxy and the others, Penny, Helen, Elizabeth, Paul, Narinder and Bubble, all cast postal votes, filling in their forms in the Diary Room.'
They weren't told the result, were they?
No, I don't think so, although Big Brother did ask them later how they had voted.

So the question still remains - why couldn't the Hungarian housemates have done their voting in the Diary Room? :conf:

James
07-04-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Kaz

You got me thinking if I was imagining it, James, so I tootled off and consulted my trusty BB2 book . . . . . .

Page 86 - 'It is the day of the general election, and seven of the housemates are voting. Stuart cast his vote by proxy and the others, Penny, Helen, Elizabeth, Paul, Narinder and Bubble, all cast postal votes, filling in their forms in the Diary Room.'

Thanks Kaz, I've never actually read the BB2 book from beginning to end. :blush: I haven't read all of the diary sections, so I must have missed that bit.

:hugesmile:

Kaz
08-04-2003, 09:15 PM
Posted by James
I've never actually read the BB2 book from beginning to end
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Never????? :nono:

Homework for James for this weekend:

Read your BB2 book from cover to cover! :thumbs:

It's not such a chore - honest!

Di2001
09-04-2003, 06:06 PM