PDA

View Full Version : JADEs BOOK!! useful and informative?? waste of time and pointless??

Andy22
26-01-2007, 03:10 PM
My thread just got closed and it was diplomatic and relevant before ppl started harrassing each other so im starting a new one.

I dont find any part of her life interesting, she has profited off of disgracing herself and her family then gone on to make even more money thorugh the general public who buy her books and read her article. She is a bad ambassador for our country and I am absolutely disgusted ppl still support her and her success, finding a way of justifying it is not right!!

I now have Lauren and Andybigbro think I set up a clone account just so i can post against her. Please luv i wouldnt waste my breathe!! Before you slander a person you need facts and evidence to prove your points not little one line comments. There has got to be justification so please dont judge me on someone else's negative impression of you even though i do agree with it

Lauren
26-01-2007, 03:11 PM
James already stated that people have already put their opinions on this... :rolleyes:

andybigbro
26-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Andy give it up FFS

Jeez we get the point ok stop making threads about this

Lauren has made a thread that should not have arguemnts post in that one is you want to voice your opinion :rolleyes:

GiRTh
I didn't get the chane to post this on the previous thread........

A bit of an over reaction. I don't judge the way people earn a living, but within reason. Do I really have to add the within reason for you to understand what I said. Do I have to be that careful with every single post?

If Jade sees a business opportunity who am I to say she shouldnt take it. I would if I were her and so would you. Celebrity is everything these days and celebrities have tremendous power.

She will probably bring out another book, it will sell and you will continue compaining about it.

Andy22
She also stated she thinks i waste my time on this forum please dont get it twisted i just joined today after all the recent press of BB. I got to say one thing which is she has posted 1000s of times on the forum and has the audasity to say im wasting my time> reality check gorgeous:kiss:

Lauren
26-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Andy22
She also stated she thinks i waste my time on this forum please dont get it twisted i just joined today after all the recent press of BB. I got to say one thing which is she has posted 1000s of times on the forum and has the audasity to say Im wasting my time> reality check gorgeous:kiss:

Come on man, gimme quotes otherwise your post has no substance!

:pat:

Ruth
26-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Andy, you seem to be spending an awful lot of time talking about Jade's book!!

andybigbro
26-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Ruth
Andy, you seem to be spending an awful lot of time talking about Jade's book!!
Yesw i know lol he keeps posting abou them Arghhh lol

Andy22
26-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I am sorry but my the threads got closed twice and i couldnt get my point across without Lauren and Andy trying to belittle me. I have an opinion i willl voice it when adn where i like if you dont wana be part of the discussion dont open the thread simple

Lauren
26-01-2007, 03:19 PM
I am sorry but my the threads got closed twice and i couldnt get my point across without Lauren and Andy trying to belittle me. I have an opinion i willl voice it when adn where i like if you dont wana be part of the discussion dont open the thread simple

So thats a no to the quote? I take it you realised I haven't actually slandered you yet.

And I opened my last thread with the clear intention of no arguments and once again you brought in personal insults, which are not only belittling to other members, but are also against the rules of this forum.,

ttw
26-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by GRiT
I didn't get the chane to post this on the previous thread........

A bit of an over reaction. I don't judge the way people earn a living, but within reason. Do I really have to add the within reason for you to understand what I said. Do I have to be that careful with every single post?

If Jade sees a business opportunity who am I to say she shouldnt take it. I would if I were her and so would you. Celebrity is everything these days and celebrities have tremendous power.

She will probably bring out another book, it will sell and you will continue compaining about it.

Agreed, I think it says more about the person that actually buys the book than the person that writes it.

GiRTh
26-01-2007, 03:21 PM

Don't get all defensive.

To answer the question - Useful and informative to the people who read and enjoyed. Not a waste of time and pointless because it made her a lot of money.

Andy22
26-01-2007, 03:30 PM
OK thanks for the opinion GRIT
Good for those ppl, glad you enjoyed it and found the information useful as i dont see how!!! True i agree with the second part she didnt make a hell of a lot but thats life.

Andy22
26-01-2007, 03:39 PM
Lauren what did you say in the previous thread. You accused me of setting up a clone account while you and andy had a little laugh over that, I did not and would not waste my time on a person who spends a lot of time on the BB website forum with over 1000+ posts. It goes to show me I actually use my time very well and not on the net on a BB forum LOL:hello:. As it seems this to be nothing but your LIFE!! Very sad!! I feel sorry for your children to have a mother like that!! I wont be posting again but had to state this just for peace of mind. I am sorry to be rude but i give as good as i get so go look in the mirror slap yourself and pull yourself together. You are grown. get on with life and forget this BB **** its sad that you feel you need to spend so much time on here!