PDA

View Full Version : HMs who were unlucky/got a raw deal?

TomC
20-02-2016, 01:06 PM
Claire Strutton
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbrotheruk/images/4/42/Claire_Strutton.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130711195511
She was put up against future winner Craig due to that nominations cock up when she should have had 3 opponents.

Emma Greenwood
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbrotheruk/images/8/89/Emma_Greenwood.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130422192743
Obviously the aftermath of Fight Night was very unfair on her. She bore the brunt of it.

Kinga Karolczak
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbrotheruk/images/c/c1/Kinga_Karolczak.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130605165115
To be evicted after 3 days by a fellow HM was so very unfair. And she only came back because Orlaith walked, and proved how much potential she had as a HM.

Shahbaz Chaudhry
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbrotheruk/images/3/3d/Shahbaz_Chauhdry.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130608104901
Driven out of the house by merciless bullies

Nikki Grahame
http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3648243.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Nikki-Grahame.jpg
Very unfair to put the whole house up, leading to her eviction.

Emily Parr
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/43019000/jpg/_43019273_emily_bigbro.jpg
Need I explain?

Gerry Stergiopoulos
http://assets.whatsontv.co.uk/whatsontv/live/styles/large/s3/images/2007/08/BB8Gerry_0.JPG
That twist was pretty unfair tbh

Kara Louise Horne
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3648582.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Kara-Louise-Horne.jpg
Her and Jonty were pure scapegoats, and I feel she was treated as the sideshow to Tracey in her eviction interview. I personally would take her over Tracey any day.

Lisa Appleton
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bigbrotheruk/images/3/3e/Lisa_Appleton.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130519123515
Probably BB9' best HMs was robbed by one of the worst nominations results in the history of the show.

The BB15/16 Magna Carta
Matthew Davies (wouldn't have been up normally)
Jale Karaturp
Marlon Wallen
Danielle McMahon
Biannca Lake
Simon Gross
Adjoa Mensah
Amy & Sally
Harriet Jackson
Kieran McLeod
Sarah Greenwood
Eileen Daly
Jade Lynch
Sam Kay

Who else do you think was unfairly treated by TPTB?

Denver
20-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Not you forgetting Beniazir who was the most unluckiest housemate ever

Cal.
20-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Emma - Kept isolated for days on end in the bedsit told she was going back in and then removed because the producers had let everyone else make up after Fight Night bar her.
Kinga - Evicted after 3 days having never entered the main house, then entered the main house in the final weeks when all the remaining housemates were just focused on winning/leaving.
Shahbaz - Bullied by the housemates for being different.
Sam B- Fell victim to bitching and got evicted after just over a week.
Jonathon - Never entered the main house and got evicted after a few days without a public vote.
Shanessa - Evicted after a week even though she won her housemate status - the producers just wanted to save Ziggy.
David - Evicted after a week despite new housemates usually given a week's immunity (can't remember whether he won housemate status or not)
Benazir - Evicted after a few days despite never becoming a housemate. No crowd and no eviction fanfare.
Victoria - Evicted after a few days through the diary room because someone thought she had evil eyes, was interviewed in the BOTS studio and then discovered a new housemate was taking her place in the house.
Biannca - Evicted after a few days in the house, had no idea she faced the public vote and only was asked a few questions outside the house by Emma.
Amy & Sally, Harriet, Kieran, Sarah - All had no idea they faced the public vote due to not being nominated by the housemates, were all evicted and replaced after just over 2 weeks in the house because the producers thought their fellow housemates were boring.

Cal.
20-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Perhaps Bonnie but at the same time she got 9 days in the house and was actually the third person out from the original housemates, and she ended up with some of the contents of her suitcase at the end. So yeah not Bonnie actually.

Lostie!
20-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Emma (BB5)
Becki (BB5)
Shahbaz (BB7)
Jonathan (BB7)
Emily (BB8)
Beinazir (BB10)
Hira (BB10)
Victoria (BB13)
Danielle (BB15)
Biannca (BB15) (but I didn't like her so idc about this one :whistle:)
The 4 In, 4 Out evictees (BB16)
Sam (BB16)

Pete.
20-02-2016, 01:12 PM
Corin because her eviction should have been a Vote to Win
Sam Kay for being rigged out
Danielle/Marlon for being evicted by housemates not the public
Ashleigh for having her (publicly endorsed) power housemate stripped for her (same with our Toya)
Nadia Almada for being edited terribly in UBB

Probably loads more - in CBB Rula springs to mind

Cal.
20-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Oh I thought we were talking about given a rough ride from producers - I added in Shahbaz and Sam B anyway. And I don't think people who actually lasted a long time got a rough ride hence why I didn't choose people like Corin and Sam K.

TomC
20-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Oh I thought we were talking about given a rough ride from producers - I added in Shahbaz and Sam B anyway. And I don't think people who actually lasted a long time got a rough ride hence why I didn't choose people like Corin and Sam K.

It can be anything from being given a rough ride by the producers to being unfairly evicted :)

Jason.
20-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Emily BB8 definitely.

I'm currently re-watching BB8 atm and it's annoying that she was removed for saying the N word as a joke all because of the racism controversy that took place months prior in CBB5 and none of the coven in CBB5 were removed when they were actually being nasty whilst bringing race into it. I feel like Emily was removed just to make C4 look good and make them seem like they were taking it seriously and to show they've learned their mistakes in how they dealt with the race row, but it was still unfair and only a first and final warning would've sufficed. Even her ejection got 1000 Ofcom complaints because people complained it was unfair and she shouldn't have been removed. Not to mention Emily was a brilliant HM and played a big part in the first week of BB8.

Emma BB5 too, because I feel like she was scapegoated by the producers. It was really silly removing her from the house but keeping Nadia, Jason, and Victor in - who played just as much of a role as Emma did. If you're going to eject Emma, then eject the other three as well. Or just keep them all in. It was unfair and reading the Inside Story book and how they kept her hostage in the Bedsit for 3 days and nights without any fresh air like an animal makes me feel even more sorry for her.

Jason.
20-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Beinazir too. How did I forget. Awful twist.

Jason.
20-02-2016, 01:22 PM
I don't think Nikki's eviction was unfair by putting the whole house up. It was more unfair not putting Jayne (the person who broke the rules in the first place) up. They were all up as punishment, so Jayne should've been up too.

TomC
20-02-2016, 01:22 PM
I don't think Nikki's eviction was unfair by putting the whole house up. It was more unfair not putting Jayne (the person who broke the rules in the first place) up.

The whole situation was just stupid. Nikki shouldn't have gone.

Jason.
20-02-2016, 01:26 PM
I still don't think it was necessarily unfair. She got the most votes out of the entire house by a landslide margin so by that logic her eviction was fair. However, what was NOT fair was not putting Jayne up.

TomC
20-02-2016, 01:27 PM
I still don't think it was necessarily unfair. She got the most votes out of the entire house by a landslide margin so by that logic her eviction was fair. However, what was NOT fair was not putting Jayne up.

To put the whole house up just because Jayne because Jayne discussed nominations is in itself very strange IMO

Jason.
20-02-2016, 01:30 PM
To put the whole house up just because Jayne because Jayne discussed nominations is in itself very strange IMO

BB was stricter back then. Rule breaking resulted in banning of nominating and usually the whole house being up. And Jayne broke the rules on numerous occasions prior and putting the whole house up for eviction was the last resort as they'd already lost their luxury shopping budget, hot water, and access to the pool prior to that because she broke the rules before. Nowadays they'd just have no hot water/hairdryers for an hour.

If anything I think the whole house being up in Week 2 of BB6 was more unfair as it was simply that. Vanessa blabbed about nominations = Everyone up. Whereas in BB7 Jayne had to break the rules like 5 times for everyone to finally be up.

TomC
20-02-2016, 01:33 PM
BB was stricter back then. Rule breaking resulted in banning of nominating and usually the whole house being up. And Jayne broke the rules on numerous occasions prior and putting the whole house up for eviction was the last resort as they'd already lost their luxury shopping budget, hot water, and access to the pool prior to that because she broke the rules before. Nowadays they'd just have no hot water/hairdryers for an hour.

If anything I think the whole house being up in Week 2 of BB6 was more unfair as it was simply that. Vanessa blabbed about nominations = Everyone up. Whereas in BB7 Jayne had to break the rules like 5 times for everyone to finally be up.

Oh yeah, I guess I'd forgotten that numerous punishments came before all the HMs being up, so yeah I see your point actually.

Jamie89
20-02-2016, 01:35 PM
Alison Hammond's eviction. I ended up loving Alex but it was really unfair of them to reveal Alison and Alex's voting percentages before the lines closed, showing how closely she was beating him. It resulted in a surge of votes for Alex and he ended up beating her by about 0.1% or something. I know she's done well for herself since but it was still a very unfair move against her.

It could also be argued that Jayne got a very raw deal by this happening. Although it spared her for that particular eviction, by singling her out she lost popularity within the house as well as with the public (especially those who blamed her for Nikki being evicted) and she ended up being nominated and evicted the following week.

Jason.
20-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Jayne's storyline during her time in the house makes me crease actually:

Breaks the no 'outside information' rule several times and never learning despite being reprimanded on several occasions, resulting in her actions punishing the whole house with no food or hot water, then she does it again and everyone is up whilst she's safe, gets the biggest character of the series booted out, and is then up and evicted herself the following week.

:joker::clap2:

TomC
20-02-2016, 01:40 PM
Jayne was hilarious. Her eviction was the final blow before the series entered boring territory

Jason.
20-02-2016, 01:41 PM
I loved Jayne. Best HND Housemate tbh. The others were fodder. I mean Week 10 had the Best Friends and Prison Task which was fun. But Week 11-13. :skull:

TomC
20-02-2016, 01:44 PM
I loved Jayne. Best HND Housemate tbh. The others were fodder. I mean Week 10 had the Best Friends and Prison Task which was fun. But Week 11-13. :skull:

I really liked Jennie too. I don't think she deserves the lowest ever finalist vote percentage.

Yeah, Week 10 was interesting, but only for the tasks and not cos of the HMs.

Oaker
20-02-2016, 01:46 PM
tbh 13 weeks is just way too long for a series, they all end up dragging near the end. 10 weeks is perfect imo (and BB7 might as well have ended week 10 tbh)

Jason.
20-02-2016, 01:46 PM
I really liked Jennie too. I don't think she deserves the lowest ever finalist vote percentage.

Yeah, Week 10 was interesting, but only for the tasks and not cos of the HMs.

I liked Jennie too. She was nice, but she was kinda dull ngl. I don't think she deserved to make the final over Imogen.

Cal.
20-02-2016, 02:37 PM
tbh 13 weeks is just way too long for a series, they all end up dragging near the end. 10 weeks is perfect imo (and BB7 might as well have ended week 10 tbh)

I agree. Rewatching them is really hard.

Headie
20-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Bye @ no one mentioning Toya.

Getting voted to win immunity and be the Power HM by her housemates and then a stupid ass twist removing her power and putting her up for eviction.

Cal.
20-02-2016, 02:40 PM
I know only one series has ever been that length, but I think 78 days is ideal.

MB.
20-02-2016, 02:42 PM
Harry Amelia would have won by a landslide had the concept of evictions not been a fundamental part of the basic Big Brother format so her tbh

Alf
20-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Steph in bb9 was totally ripped off.

Forced into a pathetic unwinnable task the minute she entered the house.

Oaker
20-02-2016, 03:01 PM
I don't really think the task was unwinnable, they just sucked at it :laugh:

TomC
20-02-2016, 05:36 PM
Bye @ no one mentioning Toya.

Getting voted to win immunity and be the Power HM by her housemates and then a stupid ass twist removing her power and putting her up for eviction.

I swear everyone has forgotten that Emma said at the start of that week 'this week, being in power does not mean immunity from eviction' or words to that effect. #justicefortheproducersandemma

TomC
20-02-2016, 05:37 PM
And tbf, that task in the first week of BB9 was very hard for Steph, and I think people only voted her out because she was the reason they failed.

Jordan.
20-02-2016, 05:39 PM
Steph in bb9 was totally ripped off.

Forced into a pathetic unwinnable task the minute she entered the house.

TomC
20-02-2016, 05:40 PM
I know only one series has ever been that length, but I think 78 days is ideal.

I'd agree with this.

13 weeks is just ridiculous, even if it sounds nice in theory.

Amy Jade
20-02-2016, 06:00 PM
Matthew and Toya's evictions were amazing, nothing unjust about them.

Danielle and Marlon were treated unfairly though.