PDA

View Full Version : was it racism? nooooo just an little oxo dispute really (jermaine said "white trash" doesn't have seem to be b

evie-leigh3321
27-01-2007, 12:16 AM
as much as i do think..a little..as everyone else that shilpa was departed from the "girls" that i did feel a little sorry for her but, and a big butt i wud like to say i ,and im speaking on many peeps behalf, there was no rasicm going on ... its been totally blown outa preportion.. please let everyone see the real footage again and we will al see that whats for real and that shilpa did cause an arguement.. (well she did.. oxo cubes cum to mind?) not sayin that us english were great but we said our mind (oh sorry for that) its gets us in deeper oh yeah and the (white trash!) that jermaine said..... well im sorry for speaking!!!! um is that not a rascist remark.... please big bro get your facts straight and stop tryin to creep up the arses of the indian goverment for what we have said.... bcause the hypocrites hav just said the same... oh go on then let us look the losers!!! but we no us english r the real winners bcause we havent got our noses stuck up our ****in rectums!!!! goodnite and goodbye and ****off (sory was that rascist) ha ha

Dan_
27-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Oh not the whole Jermaine white trash thing yet again, please get your facts straight and actually read the transcript of what he said before ranting about it.

Keith_Can
27-01-2007, 12:20 AM
Im white as snow white and it didnt bother me a bit,. you know why? because Jackiey was and is white trash,. end of story.

P.S ever watched Jerry Springer? :dance2:

Diablo
27-01-2007, 12:21 AM
Its just these 2 words "White Trash" that people seem to have heard.. maybe listen to the rest of the sentance??

evie-leigh3321
27-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by BB fernzy
Oh not the whole Jermaine white trash thing yet again, please get your facts straight and actually read the transcript of what he said before ranting about it. its still racism no matter what you say ..also wat was the build up to jades argue... it was shilpa starting it....

James
27-01-2007, 12:27 AM
Another troll in the house...

Jermaine transcript - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=54736