PDA

View Full Version : loaded amazon fire stick.

parmnion
01-03-2016, 06:00 PM
easy to use sky sports?

billy123
01-03-2016, 08:04 PM
easy to use sky sports?Pretty easy to use and work really well but after a few weeks the addons that they have loaded on will slowly stop working and thats when you are going to have to learn how to put your own addons on and maybe wipe the software and reinstall it from scratch which can be a bit of a ballache to learn to do.
There are loads of step by step guides on how to do it on youtube though and once you get the hang of it it isnt hard.

So in short yes they are easy to use but you are going to face a bit of a learning curve when you need to update it after a month or so.

parmnion
01-03-2016, 08:49 PM
Pretty easy to use and work really well but after a few weeks the addons that they have loaded on will slowly stop working and thats when you are going to have to learn how to put your own addons on and maybe wipe the software and reinstall it from scratch which can be a bit of a ballache to learn to do.
There are loads of step by step guides on how to do it on youtube though and once you get the hang of it it isnt hard.

So in short yes they are easy to use but you are going to face a bit of a learning curve when you need to update it after a month or so.

thanks for that bobnot. please check your inbox on a daily basis.:shocked:

billy123
01-03-2016, 09:05 PM
thanks for that bobnot. please check your inbox on a daily basis.:shocked:Haha will do.
Go for it they are amazing and there are loads of guides online to help you.
Give me a shout anytime if you need pointing towards any info.

parmnion
02-03-2016, 06:47 AM
Haha will do.
Go for it they are amazing and there are loads of guides online to help you.
Give me a shout anytime if you need pointing towards any info.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Splashy
02-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Wow.. modern life really isnt old and doddery friendly ..Im stuffed :fist::laugh:

parmnion
03-03-2016, 08:33 PM
oh ffs it's a doddle so far Boab.

billy123
04-03-2016, 02:00 AM
oh ffs it's a doddle so far Boab.They are great arent they.
I dont know what setup you got with it different sellers put different builds on but as long as it keeps updating itself it will be happy days :dance:

billy123
04-03-2016, 02:19 AM
Wow.. modern life really isnt old and doddery friendly ..Im stuffed :fist::laugh::joker: A firestick is a bit like a memory stick that you put in your tv and with the right software installed you can get live tv channels from all over the world via the internet.

94DGszrSf6k

Josy
04-03-2016, 05:58 AM
Are these just like an android box? with the same kind of aps loaded on them?

parmnion
04-03-2016, 06:00 AM
They are great arent they.
I dont know what setup you got with it different sellers put different builds on but as long as it keeps updating itself it will be happy days :dance:

kodi 16, etc..plenty extras and it does auto updates. 64 quid wasn't to bad either.:dance:

Josy
04-03-2016, 06:03 AM
Mobdro app is good for sky sports

billy123
04-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Are these just like an android box? with the same kind of aps loaded on them?
Yes they run on Android boxes via kodi software with addons i did have one a year or so ago but the footy streams never seemed reliable but they are spot on now quite a few of them either 1080p or 720p and steady as anything. plus all the movies and tv shows you could ever want. Best thing ever!!

billy123
04-03-2016, 07:23 AM
Mobdro app is good for sky sportsIve not tried that one i wil look it up.

parmnion
10-03-2016, 06:09 PM

not in hd though!

parmnion
11-03-2016, 12:47 PM

i see they have a live link for the Canadian bb as well.:dance:

Cubfan1983
29-10-2017, 12:59 AM
I know this post is over a year old but I’m in America and love Big Brother. Do any of you know an add on for firestick which would let me get the Big Brother UK and celebrity big brother and if you know about big brother Canada that would be great! Thanks