PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan & Mel from 'The Salon'

WILDCHILD
14-04-2003, 10:38 PM
What does every one here think of the relationship between Mel and Jonathan?
Remind anyone of anything?
* A sweet and bubbly Welsh girl who happens to be a hairdresser
* A good looking dark man
* Fall in love on reality television
* People critcise for it being just for the tv
* Non-one ever deemed it possible

Hmmmmmmm.....isnt the same as the obvious but it is still lovely to watch! They're so cute together!:love:

rachb
14-04-2003, 10:51 PM
I've enjoyed watching it aswell wildchild,I think hes a bit too serious though.
He seems as if he wants to move things on a bit too quickly.
She is very sweet quite like Helen but not quite as nice and he doesn't compare to Mr Clarke:nono::nono::nono:

susieq
15-04-2003, 10:47 PM
I must admit that the similarities had struck me as well.

I think though that Mel and Jonathan are just vocalising more about how they feel whereas our Paul & Helen (because of the awkward circumstances - the Big G thing) had to be rather more circumspect.

I think once Helen & Paul had been in the 'real world' a couple of weeks there was no holding back those feelings. Mel & Jonathan are both single and therefore, I presume, don't think it's necessary to hide how they feel about each other.

I suppose when love hits you over the head with a brick you may as well let people know about it. They were getting teased mercilessly anyway - bless them.

They DO seem a really nice couple and I hope things work out for them.

BTW - if THEY make it to the altar before a certain other couple we are rather fond of, I'll be having words!!!!!!

WILDCHILD
15-04-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by susieq
BTW - if THEY make it to the altar before a certain other couple we are rather fond of, I'll be having words!!!!!!
I think Paul and Helen are well due now. Enough is enough - get down that altar you pair!! We're all here screaming for you to do it - perhaps that would give us some closure, theres still a chapter missing. Although the question of certain little ones would come up!:bouncy::laugh::bouncy:

chilledbootz
15-04-2003, 11:50 PM
Well i think they are weirdos!!!! How can you say you love somebody as quickly as they did and start talking about marriage. It's ridiculous!!!!.

There's just no comparison to our heroes:love::love::love: