PDA

View Full Version : Jade collapses over TV jibe (press report and discussion)

Red Moon
30-01-2007, 09:15 AM
Jade collapses over TV jibe
SHAMED Jade Goody was last night in rehab suffering stress and depression — tipped over the edge by her boyfriend’s public mickey-taking.

The race-row bully collapsed at home on Sunday hours before Shilpa Shetty won Celebrity Big Brother.

A pal said the last straw came as housemates re-enacted her infamous row with the Bollywood star over an Oxo cube.

Jade was gutted as boyfriend Jack Tweed, 19, played her in the task to win a dinner — and mimicked her screeching voice.

She sobbed: “It’s enough that Big Brother bosses have ruined my life — but now they’re making fun out of me.”

A source said: “Jade has struggled since leaving the house a week ago and learning that she has become the most hated figure in Britain.

“She’s a real mess. She’s been up and down — one minute she seemed to rally, the next minute she was falling apart.

“But watching the housemates replay her rant at Shilpa sent her over the edge.

“She collapsed with stress and her GP said, ‘I have to refer you to the Priory’. She was driven there immediately.

“She’s clearly suffering on the verge of a nervous breakdown. She’s very depressed.”

The mum of two was admitted on Sunday. She is now being monitored by doctors before they decide on treatment.

She may even have watched Shilpa’s Sunday night victory in the Channel 4 reality show on the TV in her room.

Jack yesterday visited Jade at the clinic, which has treated a host of stars for drink, drugs and depression.

Celeb BB viewers saw the incident on Saturday that sparked Jade’s collapse.

The finalists were given a “movie task” to win a fancy dinner. So they re-enacted the Oxo cube row — with Jack in a frock and wig repeating Jade’s rant at Shilpa word for word.

Fellow bully Danielle Lloyd, 23, played Cleo Rocos, 44, who was evicted the day before.

During the real-life bust-up, Jade had shrieked at the Bollywood princess: “You need elocution lessons.

“You need a day in the slums. *******ing go in your community and go to all those people who look up to you. You *******ing fake.”

But Jade — who found fame in BB3 — said after being evicted and confronted with her shame: “I hold my hands up, my behaviour was nasty.”

Source: The Sun (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11049-2007040811,00.html)

ttw
30-01-2007, 09:17 AM
If it is true and not just another PR stunt then I do feel sorry for her.

Bells
30-01-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm surprised she didn't see it humorously when everyone else did, and she seems comfortable enough saying she didn't mean her racist comments seriously. :puzzled:

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 09:22 AM
We should just get on with something else now and forget about it. It's not worth the health of someone.

ttw
30-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by ice_maiden02
I'm surprised she didn't see it humorously when everyone else did, and she seems comfortable enough saying she didn't mean her racist comments seriously. :puzzled:

The impact its had on her life it's pretty easy to see why she wouldn't see the funny side of it.

GiRTh
30-01-2007, 09:26 AM
I thought showing that bit of the play was very uncomfortable viewing.

Frankly, this seems like a PR stunt. How did the papers get to find out about this? Are they in the clinic with her? Or is this from her agent?

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 09:39 AM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11049-2007040811,00.html

photos of Jack visiting her. So papers are telling the truth.

Bells
30-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by ttw

The impact its had on her life it's pretty easy to see why she wouldn't see the funny side of it.

Not so much the funny side, but if Shilpa, after seeing the horrible comments made about her, can forgive, then why didn't Jade feel relieved that the HMs were seeing the episode as amusing?

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 09:47 AM
I suppose she is getting a lot of pressure from all sides and is finding it hard to deal with.

ttw
30-01-2007, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by ttw

Not so much the funny side, but if Shilpa, after seeing the horrible comments made about her, can forgive, then why didn't Jade feel relieved that the HMs were seeing the episode as amusing?

Because she, unlike the HM's at the time new the full impact of it on the outside.

tinkerbell
30-01-2007, 09:59 AM
I dont think Jade and Jack will last very long after this.

Bells
30-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by ttw
Originally posted by ttw

Because she, unlike the HM's at the time new the full impact of it on the outside.

You're missing the point - Shilpa too knew the full impact of it on the outside. But they're obviously just different people so there's no point going there.
At the end of the day, what with Danielle being dropped from everything and allegedly splitting with Teddy, Jo being in the terrible state she's in, and Jade in rehab, I really think it's time to move on now. Whilst I feel they got themselves into it, it's distressing to see them in such a state, and even Shilpa herself said it's time to forget about it so I think moving on is the key at the moment.

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 10:03 AM
not everyone who has a break-down gets the luxery and care of the priory, a lot suffer in silence for years. am i supposed to feel sympathy for her?

ttw
30-01-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by ttw
Originally posted by ttw

You're missing the point - Shilpa too knew the full impact of it on the outside. But they're obviously just different people so there's no point going there.
At the end of the day, what with Danielle being dropped from everything and allegedly splitting with Teddy, Jo being in the terrible state she's in, and Jade in rehab, I really think it's time to move on now. Whilst I feel they got themselves into it, it's distressing to see them in such a state, and even Shilpa herself said it's time to forget about it so I think moving on is the key at the moment.

I agree with you, I think people should move on to, I don't hate any of them... They are OBVIOUSLY different people so they will deal with things differently... but all I was saying was it is understandable Jade didn't find the very thing that "ruined" her humorous.

tinkerbell
30-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by easypeasy
not everyone who has a break-down gets the luxery and care of the priory, a lot suffer in silence for years. am i supposed to feel sympathy for her?

EXACTLY!

GiRTh
30-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Don't see Jade in these pictures. This maybe true, maybe not but it's definitely the right move to make Jade look like a victim. LEt's get this straight. Since leaving the house she's apologised about a thousand time, then voiced her opinion that Jo and Danielle should not get away with it and has made herself look like the actual victim in all of this. It's like her management has got the career rebuild playbook and they're running it step by step.

tinkerbell
30-01-2007, 10:19 AM
If i have a break down and will be close to suicide..will anyone give a ****? no! so why should we give a crap about others they braught it on themselfs.

:whistle:

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by tinkerbell
If i have a break down and will be close to suicide..will anyone give a ****? no! so why should we give a c**p about others they braught it on themselfs.

:whistle: EXACTLY (back atcha)

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 10:22 AM

I agree, but I wouldn't wish this on anybody, not even my worse enemy. It doesn't matter how much money you have, or your status. They are still human beings like the rest of us.

tinkerbell
30-01-2007, 10:24 AM
I bet now Jade secretly despises Shilpa!

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by bgrayshon

I agree, but I wouldn't wish this on anybody, not even my worse enemy. It doesn't matter how much money you have, or your status. They are still human beings like the rest of us. Yes its good to say it shouldnt be wished on anybody, only someone who has been through it can really recognise that, but its fair to acknowledge when somebody has brought it all on themself.

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 10:31 AM
I bet now Jade secretly despises Shilpa! after seeing Jade that night letting off both barrels i can believe that. A person doesnt lose that kind of hate overnight.

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 10:41 AM

I agree, but I wouldn't wish this on anybody, not even my worse enemy. It doesn't matter how much money you have, or your status. They are still human beings like the rest of us. Yes its good to say it shouldnt be wished on anybody, only someone who has been through it can really recognise that, but its fair to acknowledge when somebody has brought it all on themself.

Maybe she did bring it on herself, but I personally do not think she, or any of the others, deserve this kind of treatment.

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 10:51 AM

Maybe she did bring it on herself, but I personally do not think she, or any of the others, deserve this kind of treatment. unfortunately Jade has decided to make her money through being a celebrity, it cant just suit her when things are going well in her life, if it comes back and bites her in the ass when she hits a low point she's got no right to complain. like i said plenty of people suffer in silence with depression for years.......

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 10:57 AM

Maybe she did bring it on herself, but I personally do not think she, or any of the others, deserve this kind of treatment. unfortunately Jade has decided to make her money through being a celebrity, it cant just suit her when things are going well in her life, if it comes back and bites her in the ass when she hits a low point she's got no right to complain. like i said plenty of people suffer in silence with depression for years.......

well let's just be glad that she is fortunate enough to get the proper care. As you say, not everyone does, and have to suffer in silence.

S2
30-01-2007, 10:58 AM
But you got for what you serve.

I don't wish a breakdown on Jade, but its happening for a reason. Her guilty conscious is working over-time and getting her to face the consequences of her actions. Maybe its just what she needs. She said to Shilpa "you need a day in the slums" well maybe this is what Jade needed for her to come out of the bubble that is called "reality TV" and into reality world and start living like the rest of us.

GiRTh
30-01-2007, 11:08 AM
I bet now Jade secretly despises Shilpa! after seeing Jade that night letting off both barrels i can believe that. A person doesnt lose that kind of hate overnight.

I think this is a good point. I can't see Jade having much love for Shilpa.

tinkerbell
30-01-2007, 11:12 AM
She could say Shilpa has ruined her life, i bet she starts doing voodoo on shilpa now lol. how can she not hate someone that ruined her carreer

The_Hitman
30-01-2007, 11:34 AM
I cant believe the SYMPATHY CAMPAIGN is sucking people in. Its unbelievable.

Jade is a wealthy person with access to many advisors and psychiatrists, not to mention her close ties with Endemol and whoever else was involved in the 'CBB5 bullying experiment'.

This entire incident involves making Jade Goodys star bigger and brighter than it was before, and if you REALLY BELIEVE this sympathy campaign is anything but part of the plan, then you are the kind of person this is directed at. Its exploiting the naive.

The plan of action a month or two ago :

Jade becomes a huge icon < Jade redeems herself in the eyes of the public < Jade battles through 'harsh' treatment from the media < The public are pressured into feeling sympathy for Jade < The media stir up a 'Britain hates Jade' campaign < Jade is evicted from the Big Brother house < Jade mercilessly bullies Shilpa Shetty in the Big Brother house < Jade assumes control of the Big Brother house < Jade enters the Big Brother house with the back-up of her mother and boyfriend ( Given special treatment as the 'owner' of the house. )

....still......no-one will believe it until its too late.

ttw
30-01-2007, 11:41 AM
I am not oblivious to the fact that Jade obviously has a good PR team and that they are working over-drive, but at the same time I don't believe Jade is just kicking back laughing at all of this thinking she is going to get her career back, I believe this will affect her greatly as it would any other human being.

GiRTh
30-01-2007, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by The_Hitman
I cant believe the SYMPATHY CAMPAIGN is sucking people in. Its unbelievable.

Jade is a wealthy person with access to many advisors and psychiatrists, not to mention her close ties with Endemol and whoever else was involved in the 'CBB5 bullying experiment'.

This entire incident involves making Jade Goodys star bigger and brighter than it was before, and if you REALLY BELIEVE this sympathy campaign is anything but part of the plan, then you are the kind of person this is directed at. Its exploiting the naive.

The plan of action a month or two ago :

Jade becomes a huge icon < Jade redeems herself in the eyes of the public < Jade battles through 'harsh' treatment from the media < The public are pressured into feeling sympathy for Jade < The media stir up a 'Britain hates Jade' campaign < Jade is evicted from the Big Brother house < Jade mercilessly bullies Shilpa Shetty in the Big Brother house < Jade assumes control of the Big Brother house < Jade enters the Big Brother house with the back-up of her mother and boyfriend ( Given special treatment as the 'owner' of the house. )

....still......no-one will believe it until its too late.

Thank god for the Hitman to bring us back to normality.

I think the things that Jades done since leaving the house have been exactly the right moves. Apologise, turn on the others, try and get our sympathy. They're playing the playbook step by step.

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 11:45 AM
Definitely. Of course her PR team will be doing everything to sort this out. And yes I do feel sympathy for her as I would anyone else. Pardon me for having feelings. I can't help it.

The_Hitman
30-01-2007, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by ttw
I am not oblivious to the fact that Jade obviously has a good PR team and that they are working over-drive, but at the same time I don't believe Jade is just kicking back laughing at all of this thinking she is going to get her career back, I believe this will affect her greatly as it would any other human being.

Of course, if this had all happened as it went along Jade would be under an awful lot of pressure right now, but she will have been prepped and prepared for this before she went in the house.

She KNEW she was being put in to cause some awful trouble.

She KNEW, that WHEN she got out there would be a HUGE storm to endure.

With good preparation, nothing is very difficult, and although im not claiming Jade is laughing her way through these public shows of despair, she is DEFINITELY quietly proud of her believable performances.

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 11:49 AM
i predict being as the anti-bullying charity dropped her she will be planning on replacing it with mental health charidy work mate- not arf!

GiRTh
30-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Pull yourselves together. I'm sure Jades hurting good but this must be the quickest breakdown in the history Psycho-therapy.

She's gone from supersized ego to the depth of despair in barely three weeks.

Psylocke
30-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Meh,its bad when you have to see your behaviour over and over again eh jade,even if it is a guy playing you in a wig.

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 01:16 PM
this is jade straight after "the arguement" looking pretty smug eh?.............
click to enlarge.
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/8317/slagrz1.th.png (http://img180.imageshack.us/my.php?image=slagrz1.png)

John15
30-01-2007, 02:39 PM
I feel really sorry for her because no one deserves what she has gone throw, but I would love to give her mouth to mouth when she collaped.
Shilpa is just a 2 faced cow who cant take it when she meets her match and then starts crying racist, I can tell you now Jade Goodie isnt a racist because i hate racists my self and I love Jade she is ace.

Psylocke
30-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by John15
I feel really sorry for her because no one deserves what she has gone throw, but I would love to give her mouth to mouth when she collaped.
Shilpa is just a 2 faced cow who cant take it when she meets her match and then starts crying racist, I can tell you now Jade Goodie isnt a racist because i hate racists my self and I love Jade she is ace.

Love,you are def a fake username,who are you really?

Sophii3x
30-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Oh god
Even though I dont like her, I wouldn't have wished that on her

Depression is terrible. My mum had it for about a year when I was 9.
So me and my brother and sisters were staying in different places for ages.

The_Hitman
30-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Sophii3x
Oh god
Even though I dont like her, I wouldn't have wished that on her

Depression is terrible. My mum had it for about a year when I was 9.
So me and my brother and sisters were staying in different places for ages.

Whatever you do DONT TELL HER YOU LIKE DANIHELL LLOYD!!!

It might tip her over the edge. :tongue:

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Psylocke
Originally posted by John15

Love,you are def a fake username,who are you really? dunno but the swine pinched my avatar.........

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 03:15 PM
The swine!

rayofsunshine
30-01-2007, 03:32 PM
The only problem I have with this is she'll be near death today, then on TV doing an interview(working) tomorrow. :whistle:

easypeasy
30-01-2007, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by rayofsunshine
The only problem I have with this is she'll be near death today, then on TV doing an interview(working) tomorrow. :whistle: nice bit of google manipulation there, rayofsunshine!

secrets
30-01-2007, 05:02 PM
If i have a break down and will be close to suicide..will anyone give a ****? no! so why should we give a c**p about others they braught it on themselfs.

:whistle:

hear hear.:hello:

Emilee
30-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Faker! Attention seeking for sympathy.

John15
30-01-2007, 05:59 PM
I am John15 and im not a fake username what you going on about?

The_Hitman
30-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Oi John15 why did you steal easypeasys avatar??!!!

Is it because you want to try to pull all his women with it???

What a sneaky devil you are. You should be ashamed.

tinkerbell
30-01-2007, 06:11 PM
:elephant:

p_simmons
30-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Jade ante racis i can see that why can't the viewers see and the police see that she may be a bully but not racis

Foebane100
30-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Saw this breakdown and checking herself into some sort of clinic, just all part of the PR bandwagon. If she doesn't want the pressure stop doing all the press and TV interviews. Just go away you stupid woman.

Just listen the PR machine is still grinding away

Mrluvaluva
30-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Foebane100
Saw this breakdown and checking herself into some sort of clinic, just all part of the PR bandwagon. If she doesn't want the pressure stop doing all the press and TV interviews. Just go away you stupid woman.

Just listen the PR machine is still grinding away

You may be right. We just don't know. Just who is genuine and who isn't?

Ruth*Star
30-01-2007, 07:43 PM
i feel sorry for her because shes ended up they way she is but she should of thought at the time what she was doing, she''ll end up on anti-depresents.

cc100
30-01-2007, 09:30 PM
If anyone believes this twaddle that Jade is in the Priory, then THEY need to be in the Priory!
:rolleyes:

As if ANY doctor would say 'Ive got to refer you to the priory'!!

andybigbro
30-01-2007, 09:35 PM
Wow OMG tahnks for the Info

Foebane100
30-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Another point why is her GP making a statement in breach of confidentiality?

I smell a large pile of cow poo

Mrluvaluva
31-01-2007, 09:12 AM
JADE Goody and her boyfriend have held crisis talks over their future together — in the rehab clinic where she is being treated.

Race-row bully Jade told Jack Tweed, 19, their relationship was on the rocks because he failed to visit her as soon as he came out of TV’s Big Brother house on Sunday.

Depressed Jade, 25, was admitted to The Priory in Roehampton, South West London, earlier the same day.

She was left fuming as Jack spent his first night of freedom celebrating.

Her showdown with him came when he finally made a trip to the clinic on Monday. A pal said yesterday: “Jade was so incensed Jack didn’t come out she said she may need a break from him.”

Jade claims she is so terrified of the backlash over her bullying of BB winner Shilpa Shetty that she employs a security guard to sleep in the next room.

She also told how she ordered a chicken tikka masala from room service, then decided she wasn’t hungry — but was too scared to leave it.

She said: “I didn’t want anyone to think I didn’t like Indian food.”

Jack said yesterday as he left their home in Chipping Ongar, Essex: “She needs some space. She got well stressed out.”

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GiRTh
31-01-2007, 09:16 AM
"She also told how she ordered a chicken tikka masala from room service, then decided she wasn;t hungry ; but was too scared to leave it.

She said: ;I didn;t want anyone to think I didn;t like Indian food.;

Was this bit really necessary. This is PR at it's finest. It's laughable.

Mrluvaluva
31-01-2007, 09:31 AM
The Daily Star just can't give up can they!

Mrluvaluva
31-01-2007, 10:56 AM
A depressed Jade Goody will learn how to handle her fall from grace after reportedly checking in at the Priory clinic, a leading social commentator has said.

Professor Cary Cooper told Sky News Online that Goody would learn how to cope with the shift from being a celebrity to a figure of hate following her attacks on Shilpa Shetty in Celebrity Big Brother.

He said: "She now has to get help to sort out who she is, how she should cope with these situations, what she's going to do.

"But she needs to be grounded first to see who she is."

He said she would be likely to receive help through one-to-one and group counselling and that she would have a very restful time at the clinic, but it was impossible to say how long her treatment would last.

He also did not rule out a celebrity future for her and said: "They will help her to come to terms with who she is and what she can do. They will give her a realistic view."

He said the difficulty for Jade now was that she had been created by the media and society as a whole and had not had to deal with negative attention, so he was unsure what her coping strategies would be for her new situation.

"We've built her up, we've given her positives and enhanced her self-esteem and made her confident and now when things go wrong she is rejected.

"For somebody who doesn't have the greatest coping strategies it was inevitable she would need help."

Professor Cooper, Professor of Psycholgoy and Health at Lancaster Univeristy, said he had expected conflict in the Celebrity Big Brother house, though not that it would have racist overtones.

He said: "She was a kind of media-manufactured celebrity thrown into the limelight, exploited by the media, developed for a whole load of other purposes then thrown into a pressure cooker environment with other minor celebrities and in an environment where the subtle pressures were that they should produce some kind of conflict.

"It was inevitable that something like this would happen."

Professor Cooper is also positive about the Big Brother concept but feels it has gone astray, saying it could be positive on an educational level but was now more concerned about its "TV tabloid" approach.

"It's got away from its educational value, this is how groups form, this is how leadership develops, and so on.

"This incident has been the most interesting development for ages - it highlighted bullying, which we see in schools and the workplace, and it showed racial tensions.

mel84
31-01-2007, 12:00 PM
i agree i think it is awful that jade, jo n danielle r now bein bullied by the public

shinystar
31-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by mel84
i agree i think it is awful that jade, jo n danielle r now bein bullied by the public

It's not bullying, they just can't handle the truth is better put.

GiRTh
31-01-2007, 12:07 PM

Who's bullying them?

S2
31-01-2007, 12:08 PM
The Daily Star just can't give up can they!
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forum/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=55464&pid=640128

Didn't she complain Leo could see her a$$ ???? Someone tell me what exactly am I looking at when looking at ths daily cover???

mel84
31-01-2007, 12:08 PM
it awful its all just been blown so out of proportion

mel84
31-01-2007, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by GRiT

Who's bullying them?

all this racism is been blown so out of proportion

spacebandit
31-01-2007, 12:13 PM
http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,2002450,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=1

Not everyone is fooled by the PR gameplay

Mrluvaluva
31-01-2007, 12:23 PM
[/quote]

Someone tell me what exactly am I looking at when looking at ths daily cover??? [/quote]

Just shows it is still making headlines every day.

GiRTh
31-01-2007, 12:27 PM

Someone tell me what exactly am I looking at when looking at ths daily cover??? [/quote]

Just shows it is still making headlines every day. [/quote]

That picture has had so much airbrushing that it could be someone else.

Foebane100
31-01-2007, 04:45 PM
I don't think the public are bullying, but if you keep waving it in people's face they are gonna comment and react. The best thing is to go away until it dies down or forever.

John15
31-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by cc100
If anyone believes this twaddle that Jade is in the Priory, then THEY need to be in the Priory!
:rolleyes:

As if ANY doctor would say 'Ive got to refer you to the priory'!!

She is acully in the priory because new papers have said and there pics of her walking in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell
31-01-2007, 05:30 PM
danielle has no shame

Red Moon
31-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Maybe it's because she has shame that she is feeling the way she is. She might just be so a shamed of herself that she has made herself ill with guilt.

Mrluvaluva
01-02-2007, 10:22 AM
The Star just can't help themselves! The beheading plot just gets a small mention at the top of the paper. It's a joke!

Mrluvaluva
01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
JADE Goody has no further work lined up following the Celebrity Big Brother race row, her agent has admitted.

The gobby former dental nurse is currently in The Priory clinic being treated for depression following her alleged racist outbursts at Indian housemate Shilpa Shetty.

John Noel, who represents Jade, said all her previous work commitments had now been cancelled.

"It’s fair to say that everyone has dropped her,” he told Broadcast magazine. “We don't have anything in Jade's order book at the moment apart from ideas."

Following the race furore, Jade’s perfume was taken off the shelves, a paperback version of her book was scrapped and Living TV said it had no plans to work with her again.

cc100
04-02-2007, 07:09 PM
This 'depression' is an insult to those people who are ereally suffering depression.:sad:

spacebandit
05-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Jade Depression :

A condition caused by being caught red handed doing something that can and should finish you in the public arena, the depression is used as an act to garner sympathy in the hopes that enough people will decide to start crying on your behalf..... telling those with eyes to see, who are not fooled by the act, to stop reminding everyone what a despicable scumbag you really are.

nothing more
nothing less