PDA

View Full Version : Favourite non-Golden era BBUK series?

Headie
20-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Excluding 5, 6 and 7 which are generally considered the top 3 series, which series was your favourite?

For me it's 8, closely followed by 13, then 3

LukeB
20-05-2016, 03:29 PM
3/14/8

Jack_
20-05-2016, 03:31 PM
10 and 15 and it's not even close

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 03:31 PM
9 or 13, went with 13.

Pete.
20-05-2016, 03:32 PM
BB3 :love:

LukeB
20-05-2016, 03:32 PM

DELETE IT

TomC
20-05-2016, 03:33 PM

:omgno:

shocked and appalled.

Niamh.
20-05-2016, 03:35 PM
BB2 and BB3 are the golden ones imo

Ross.
20-05-2016, 03:38 PM

leave the forum

Oaker
20-05-2016, 03:38 PM

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 03:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/2cGUvOJ.png?1

reece(:
20-05-2016, 03:47 PM
8, 13 and 3 are the non golden trinity.

VanessaFeltz.
20-05-2016, 03:51 PM
bb11

Samm
20-05-2016, 03:53 PM
13 & 3

Cal.
20-05-2016, 03:54 PM

Jack_
20-05-2016, 03:54 PM
DELETE IT

:omgno:

shocked and appalled.

leave the forum

http://i.imgur.com/2cGUvOJ.png?1

an underrated gem of a series that ended with the best and most deserving final two of all time :cheer2:

I initially wrote '10 and it's not even close' but then I remembered that fact...so they're actually closer than I thought :think:

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 03:55 PM
Ashleigh didn't contribute anything though?

Pete.
20-05-2016, 04:02 PM
https://67.media.tumblr.com/0d954bef261934700dee7c744a96ede3/tumblr_o6rwlj3TFD1qb8if0o7_250.gif

LukeB
20-05-2016, 04:03 PM
an underrated gem of a series that ended with the best and most deserving final two of all time :cheer2:

I initially wrote '10 and it's not even close' but then I remembered that fact...so they're actually closer than I thought :think:

What's so good about a season with twists every single day? it wasn't even big brother and the final two didn't deserve it or contribute anything just the same old repetitive arguments and shouting :yawn: One trick ponies is a tv killer.

Jack_
20-05-2016, 04:08 PM

delete it she was one of the stars of the series, we're not talking about week one

What's so good about a season with twists every single day? it wasn't even big brother and the final two didn't deserve it or contribute anything just the same old repetitive arguments and shouting :yawn: One trick ponies is a tv killer.

lmao there wasn't half as many twists as there were in BB16 and dare I say they rigged it (mainly) for the right people so idc

It had a great feud, it had hilariously messy housemates like Mark and Steven, great friendships like Danielle, Ashleigh and Toya, potentially the best and messiest showmance of all time with Steven and Kimberly that gave us some of the best quotes and memes in BBUK history, and it all culminated AT LAST after years of waiting with the two biggest stars of the series rightfully making it to the final two...and making history with two females being there in the process! A great series :clap1:

Babayaro.
20-05-2016, 04:09 PM
**** sake not another BB15 argument coming up

But anyway, BB3 > BB10 > BB13

Jack_
20-05-2016, 04:10 PM
**** sake not another BB15 argument coming up

But anyway, BB3 > BB10 > BB13

ikr people should just accept it was a great underrated series and take it into their hearts <3

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 04:11 PM

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 04:12 PM
delete it she was one of the stars of the series, we're not talking about week one

https://49.media.tumblr.com/2035a7a58a07967b0feda7e04ed06105/tumblr_n8devt2r1N1txis9uo1_500.gif

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 04:12 PM
ikr people should just accept it was a great underrated series and take it into their hearts <3

I agree it's underrated.

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 04:13 PM
It had a great feud, it had hilariously messy housemates like Mark and Steven, great friendships like Danielle, Ashleigh and Toya, potentially the best and messiest showmance of all time with Steven and Kimberly that gave us some of the best quotes and memes in BBUK history, and it all culminated AT LAST after years of waiting with the two biggest stars of the series rightfully making it to the final two...and making history with two females being there in the process! A great series :clap1:

I DETESTED Steven, but even I would admit he deserved a higher placing than bloody Ashleigh. :hmph:

LukeB
20-05-2016, 04:15 PM
lmao there wasn't half as many twists as there were in BB16 and dare I say they rigged it (mainly) for the right people so idc

There were twists there and then 16 had more but 15 had twists nearly every single second. 15 was the death of big brother when they gave someone a final pass which is NOT the point of the show. The feud is one of the worst feuds in BB history, it was shoved down our throats and it killed the season even more, If you want to see a good feud watch Chanelle vs Charley that's the definition of a great and natural feud. 15 was totally a different show and it just looked like a cheap version of towie that meets The Apprentice. Awful casting, awful season and everyone was just repetitive

Babayaro.
20-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Ashleigh/Helen is the worst ever final 2 but ok. That's all i'm saying on the matter.

Jack_
20-05-2016, 04:16 PM
I agree it's underrated.

:love:

I DETESTED Steven, but even I would admit he deserved a higher placing than bloody Ashleigh. :hmph:

Steven should've made the final for sure, but Helen and Ashleigh's storyline was the dominant one of the series, it was only fitting they were F2

The deserving finalists would've been Helen, Ashleigh, Steven, Toya, Pauline and Mark

Pete.
20-05-2016, 04:16 PM
I too am inclined to think BB15 is given too much

Jack_
20-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Ashleigh/Helen is the worst ever final 2 but ok. That's all i'm saying on the matter.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/13/article-2187931-1488F420000005DC-79_634x410.jpg

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/14/33/640x320/landscape_uktv-big-brother-anthony-hutton.jpg http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3648875.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Eugene-Sully.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/24/article-1305818-0AE79DFD000005DC-720_468x396.jpg http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/24/article-1305818-0AE785E3000005DC-835_468x402.jpg

:joker::joker::joker: :joker::joker::joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker::joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:: joker: :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker::joker: :joker:

LukeB
20-05-2016, 04:29 PM
them > trash

Jack_
20-05-2016, 04:29 PM
i'm still laughing

sure jan

LukeB
20-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Calling Helen and Ashleigh great is like saying Amanada Zuckman was an amazing housemate

Jack_
20-05-2016, 04:32 PM
There were twists there and then 16 had more but 15 had twists nearly every single second. 15 was the death of big brother when they gave someone a final pass which is NOT the point of the show. The feud is one of the worst feuds in BB history, it was shoved down our throats and it killed the season even more, If you want to see a good feud watch Chanelle vs Charley that's the definition of a great and natural feud. 15 was totally a different show and it just looked like a cheap version of towie that meets The Apprentice. Awful casting, awful season and everyone was just repetitive

lmaooo BB died in like 2007 after the race row let's be honest here, it's been a shadow of its former self ever since

I never said it was better than Chanelle or Charley but I said it was one of the many reasons why the series was so great, and the fact that we at last ended up with the two stars of the show as the F2 (which is what SHOULD happen every year) makes it even better :cheer2:

The only reason you hate it is because Helen won which is just silly

Jack_
20-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Calling Helen and Ashleigh great is like saying Amanada Zuckman was an amazing housemate

Yeah cause Helen and Ashleigh were racists and tried to slam a metal door into another housemate :umm2: quit while you're ahead Luke, you're letting your hatred of Helen override your ability to be rational, it doesn't look good

LukeB
20-05-2016, 04:35 PM
lmaooo BB died in like 2007 after the race row let's be honest here, it's been a shadow of its former self ever since

I never said it was better than Chanelle or Charley but I said it was one of the many reasons why the series was so great, and the fact that we at last ended up with the two stars of the show as the F2 (which is what SHOULD happen every year) makes it even better :cheer2:

The only reason you hate it is because Helen won which is just silly

It still had some life up until they did 15 which killed the show with the final pass,the constant twists nearly every second and the most awful casting in BB history.

No actually I don't hate it because that **** won, it was awful before that :hee:

LukeB
20-05-2016, 04:36 PM
Yeah cause Helen and Ashleigh were racists and tried to slam a metal door into another housemate :umm2: quit while you're ahead Luke, you're letting your hatred of Helen override your ability to be rational, it doesn't look good

lol if you say so.

Headie
20-05-2016, 04:40 PM
The worst final 2 is Cameron & Ray, closely followed by Anthony & Eugene. Every other final 2 had at least 1 good HM in it.

Jack_
20-05-2016, 04:43 PM
It still had some life up until they did 15 which killed the show with the final pass,the constant twists nearly every second and the most awful casting in BB history.

No actually I don't hate it because that **** won, it was awful before that :hee:

The twists were much better than BB16's, the cast was waaaaaay better than 11 and 12's and it had much more going on than them for that matter too

lol if you say so.

Please tell me how Helen OR Ashleigh (bringing Ashleigh into this comparison especially may be one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while on this forum) at all compare to Scumanda ****erman? You are desperately clutching at straws trying to hate on them and it's a ridiculous comparison

You moan at other people for saying Dan Gheesling is as bad as Justin Sebik, Dick and Aaryn yet here you are comparing Helen and Ashleigh to a racist psychotic :joker: you couldn't write it

Wojtek
20-05-2016, 04:51 PM
BB8 and BB14

LukeB
20-05-2016, 04:51 PM
The twists were much better than BB16's, the cast was waaaaaay better than 11 and 12's and it had much more going on than them for that matter too

Please tell me how Helen OR Ashleigh (bringing Ashleigh into this comparison especially may be one of the dumbest things I've seen in a while on this forum) at all compare to Scumanda ****erman? You are desperately clutching at straws trying to hate on them and it's a ridiculous comparison

You moan at other people for saying Dan Gheesling is as bad as Justin Sebik, Dick and Aaryn yet here you are comparing two Helen and Ashleigh to a racist psychotic :joker: you couldn't write it

The twists were awful on both 15/16 but the final pass and the killer nomination tops the list. Taking away power from Toya and Ashleigh is up there too. It's like taking an HOH away from someone.

I'm comparing them because they both made their seasons awful for different reasons(not saying they are fully the same because obvs they are not). Both Amanda and Helen both bullied someone and acted aggressively towards people and both are *****(but Amanda took it too far) .Just comparing them on their one trick pony contribution to the season and both made their seasons awful.

I do get you love shouting housemates because it's tv gold but it;s just boring

Samm
20-05-2016, 04:52 PM
Ashleigh instantly makes the BB15 final two one of the best

https://65.media.tumblr.com/056b4485435dcbef01a8c2465b4dda8e/tumblr_inline_o0vcwaBmxX1smucni_500.gif

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Ashleigh and Danielle instantly make BB15 a good series

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/29/article-2674339-1F3FF56E00000578-418_634x503.jpg

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Danielle instantly makes females the inferior gender.

Headie
Ashleigh and Danielle instantly make BB15 a good series

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/29/article-2674339-1F3FF56E00000578-418_634x503.jpg

https://uploadir.com/u/alz7ye9q

Jason.
BB3 and BB13.

LukeB
20-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Toya gave Ashleigh some words of wisdom and all of the sudden Ashleigh comes out of her shell :spin: Toya's impact lives on

reece(:
20-05-2016, 05:01 PM
http://oddsbet.typepad.com/.a/6a011571eb3bf3970b01a511d0c6a7970c-800wi

Jason.
20-05-2016, 05:02 PM
@Jack

Luke A / Adam was a good final 2 :oh:

(even though Deana should've won)

Jack_
20-05-2016, 05:05 PM
The twists were awful on both 15/16 but the final pass and the killer nomination tops the list. Taking away power from Toya and Ashleigh is up there too. It's like taking an HOH away from someone.

I'm comparing them because they both made their seasons awful for different reasons(not saying they are fully the same because obvs they are not). Both Amanda and Helen both bullied someone and acted aggressively towards people and both are *****(but Amanda took it too far) .Just comparing them on their one trick pony contribution to the season and both made their seasons awful.

I do get you love shouting housemates because it's tv gold but it;s just boring

Err...no, 4In4Out tops the list. Easily the worst twist the producers have concocted since the final-ruining quad eviction, since it was actually a promising start to the series up until that point and it killed it in one night, never to recover again. I agree the Toya thing was a farce but for the most part the twists benefited and were rigged for the right people so idc

...I don't actually think BB15 US was that awful in hindsight, it's a damn sight better than the monotonous BB16 was. Despite all what happened, if nothing else it was gripping. We're never going to agree on Helen bullying someone in BB15 and it's best we don't turn this into yet another debate on that because it will go nowhere, but no matter how much of a **** she was, she has nothing on a woman that made racist, homophobic, xenophobic remarks, relentlessly bullied one particular houseguest up to and including trying to slam her with a metal door and dragging her step-kids into an argument saying she was a terrible mother, they don't love her and 'should've been swallowed' :umm2: the two are not comparable no matter how hard you try because Scumanda wasn't the only part of her season. Plus, I still don't get how Ashleigh can at all be compared to her?!?! like lmao what on earth?!

As for the bit in bold, I am seriously sick and ****ing tired of you deliberately repeating that same line over and over and over again, despite the fact I have refuted it on several occasions , all of which you have seemingly ignored. I don't know how many times I need to explain it before it goes in but it's a really pathetic go-to line you seem to use when you're losing an argument, so will you please stop it?

Jake.
20-05-2016, 05:05 PM
Danielle was the best BB15 female followed by Ashleigh

But to answer the OP, 10 followed by 13

LukeB
20-05-2016, 05:14 PM
Err...no, 4In4Out tops the list. Easily the worst twist the producers have concocted since the final-ruining quad eviction, since it was actually a promising start to the series up until that point and it killed it in one night, never to recover again. I agree the Toya thing was a farce but for the most part the twists benefited and were rigged for the right people so idc

...I don't actually think BB15 US was that awful in hindsight, it's a damn sight better than the monotonous BB16 was. Despite all what happened, if nothing else it was gripping. We're never going to agree on Helen bullying someone in BB15 and it's best we don't turn this into yet another debate on that because it will go nowhere, but no matter how much of a **** she was, she has nothing on a woman that made racist, homophobic, xenophobic remarks, relentlessly bullied one particular houseguest up to and including trying to slam her with a metal door and dragging her step-kids into an argument saying she was a terrible mother, they don't love her and 'should've been swallowed' :umm2: the two are not comparable no matter how hard you try because Scumanda wasn't the only part of her season. Plus, I still don't get how Ashleigh can at all be compared to her?!?! like lmao what on earth?!

As for the bit in bold, I am seriously sick and ****ing tired of you deliberately repeating that same line over and over and over again, despite the fact I have refuted it on several occasions , all of which you have seemingly ignored. I don't know how many times I need to explain it before it goes in but it's a really pathetic go-to line you seem to use when you're losing an argument, so will you please stop it?

I would take 4in4out over final passes as that's more unfair especially since it was so obvious Pauline would give it to a day 1 housemate which was more unfair on day 2 housemates where they also missed out of the first PH.

I would take 16usa over a season full of racists/homophobia/constant bullying. Nearly all of the cast were bigots which for me kills a season. Which is why Elissa/Candice/Helen(usa) need a second chance it was only them 3 who was decent.

I don't ignore I just don't buy it tbh simply because you think Helen was amazing tv when all she did is shout at someone and argue all the time. But each to their own, I just don't understand why you criticise other people for bullying when Helen was targeting Jale,isolated her,ganged up on Ashleigh with her clique, but 16 made you see the real her., she was basically the same person but said more nasty things.

Jason.
20-05-2016, 05:25 PM
I actually think 4in4out was more unfair given some people were evicted without having received a single nomination and were flipped over for some people who had like 9 nominations. Not to mention Emma smugly uttering the words "You were all getting along so well...we had to do something" as a justification for turfing them out in a cardboard time machine. It was insulting.

The final pass doesn't look good in hindsight because a) it was given to Helen and b) she ended up winning with it when realistically she would've been out in like Week 2. But had someone like Chris got it and came fifth with it, then it probably wouldn't be seen as much of a big deal, which is understandable.

Headie
20-05-2016, 05:28 PM
I would take 4in4out over final passes as that's more unfair especially since it was so obvious Pauline would give it to a day 1 housemate which was more unfair on day 2 housemates where they also missed out of the first PH.

I would take 16usa over a season full of racists/homophobia/constant bullying. Nearly all of the cast were bigots which for me kills a season. Which is why Elissa/Candice/Helen(usa) need a second chance it was only them 3 who was decent.

I don't ignore I just don't buy it tbh simply because you think Helen was amazing tv when all she did is shout at someone and argue all the time. But each to their own, I just don't understand why you criticise other people for bullying when Helen was targeting Jale,isolated her,ganged up on Ashleigh with her clique, but 16 made you see the real her., she was basically the same person but said more nasty things.

If Toya had been there on Day 1 Pauline would've given her the final pass I think

reece(:
20-05-2016, 05:28 PM
I actually think 4in4out was more unfair given some people were evicted without having received a single nomination and were flipped over for some people who had like 9 nominations. Not to mention Emma smugly uttering the words "You were all getting along so well...we had to do something" as a justification for turfing them out in a cardboard time machine. It was insulting.

What adds insult to injury is the fact that the ones that caused some drama were turfed out and the remaining clique that got along so well banded together against the newbies in one of the worst us vs them of all time. Ugh I HATE BB16.

Shaun
20-05-2016, 05:32 PM
3 or 13. 9 and 1 come close.

TomC
20-05-2016, 05:32 PM
I can confirm that BB4 had the worst final 2 of all time.

reece(:
20-05-2016, 05:39 PM
I can confirm that BB4 had the worst final 2 of all time.
This shouldn't be up for debate.

Jack_
20-05-2016, 05:42 PM

I don't think it's unfair at all, John was given a pass to the final in BB:CH on the first night and I don't recall many people complaining about it back then tbh...maybe it's cause he was a dullard :shrug: what is unfair is flipping the noms around and evicting four people and ejecting another all in pursuit of ratings when actually the series was really promising up until that point. You may have a point that the final pass should've been done on day two, but we got seriously lucky that it went to Helen and that thankfully the producers didn't pander to the pathetic calls to revoke it (when usually people complain they're always flip-flopping and undoing things) and actually stuck to their guns

There may have been bigots but it was gripping in the sense I was actively rooting against them and for the underdogs, seasons like that under the US format are great to watch, maybe not at the time but certainly in hindsight. BB16 was monotonous and controlled by one houseguest who put a stop to anything happening to protect his own game, it was dull

Again, I'm not getting into another debate about whether or not Helen bullied anyone on BB15, so please don't try and incite it. The fact of the matter is that nearly anything bad that's ever happened on BBUK pales into insignificance compared to that on BBUS. And I have more favourites than just Helen? :umm2: what about Marcus? Freddie? Mark? Dexter? Lydia? Sarah? To name a few...most of these either didn't shout at all or did so sparingly, you are doing it on purpose and quite frankly it's trolling. I don't support people who shout for the sake of it, that's not a prerequisite of being my favourite, I support people who contribute. If you paid attention to any of my posts ever, you would know this

What adds insult to injury is the fact that the ones that caused some drama were turfed out and the remaining clique that got along so well banded together against the newbies in one of the worst us vs them of all time. Ugh I HATE BB16.

lmao I know right, they basically did the twist to save Jade and then she faded into the background for the next few weeks before emerging again anyway :rolleyes:

It's definitely up there with the quad eviction, that robbed us of the best final of all time, 4In4Out destroyed a really promising series

LukeB
20-05-2016, 05:49 PM
I don't think it's unfair at all, John was given a pass to the final in BB:CH on the first night and I don't recall many people complaining about it back then tbh...maybe it's cause he was a dullard :shrug: what is unfair is flipping the noms around and evicting four people and ejecting another all in pursuit of ratings when actually the series was really promising up until that point. You may have a point that the final pass should've been done on day two, but we got seriously lucky that it went to Helen and that thankfully the producers didn't pander to the pathetic calls to revoke it (when usually people complain they're always flip-flopping and undoing things) and actually stuck to their guns

There may have been bigots but it was gripping in the sense I was actively rooting against them and for the underdogs, seasons like that under the US format are great to watch, maybe not at the time but certainly in hindsight. BB16 was monotonous and controlled by one houseguest who put a stop to anything happening to protect his own game, it was dull

Again, I'm not getting into another debate about whether or not Helen bullied anyone on BB15, so please don't try and incite it. The fact of the matter is that nearly anything bad that's ever happened on BBUK pales into insignificance compared to that on BBUS. And I have more favourites than just Helen? :umm2: what about Marcus? Freddie? Mark? Dexter? Lydia? Sarah? To name a few...most of these either didn't shout at all or did so sparingly, you are doing it on purpose and quite frankly it's trolling. I don't support people who shout for the sake of it, that's not a prerequisite of being my favourite, I support people who contribute. If you paid attention to any of my posts ever, you would know this

Who the hell is John and what is BB:CH. It was still unfair but each of them had the chance to be nominated but the power housemate only being decided between the day one housemates and the day 2 housemates had no chance in hell getting any rewards. It should have only been a day 1 launch where each one had equal chances of getting the pass. The public should have decided that but it still was an awful twist because they are sailing through to the final which is not the point.

Yes i'm clearly a troll. heard it all now lol.

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 05:50 PM
Who the hell is John and what is BB:CH.

:joker::joker::joker:

Celebrity Hijack. A good series tbh.

jackc1806
20-05-2016, 05:55 PM
They're all decent tbh apart from BB16, which is the ****ing dirt on the floor of BB.

Jack_
20-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Who the hell is John and what is BB:CH. It was still unfair but each of them had the chance to be nominated but the power housemate only being decided between the day one housemates and the day 2 housemates had no chance in hell getting any rewards. It should have only been a day 1 launch where each one had equal chances of getting the pass. The public should have decided that but it still was an awful twist because they are sailing through to the final which is not the point.

Yes i'm clearly a troll. heard it all now lol.

John from Celebrity Hijack. But none of them were nominated, that's the point! And quite frankly I'd take Helen sailing through to the final over the countless non-entities we've had over the years who've done so through nothing but sitting in the background and never saying a word

I didn't say you were a troll, I said what you're doing is practically trolling because it is - repeating the same line over and over again whenever you're losing an argument despite the fact it's been refuted on several occasions, all of which you've not paid attention to (and probably won't to this time either, you haven't responded again so I'll expect the same comment in a few weeks time)

Pete.
20-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Celeb Hijack :love:

Overlooked gem

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 05:58 PM
I don't think it's unfair at all, John was given a pass to the final in BB:CH on the first night and I don't recall many people complaining about it back then tbh...

I don't recall many people watching it back then tbh

And people have never held the spin off including CBB to the standard of the regular show when it comes to the rules and fairness anyway.

LukeB
20-05-2016, 05:59 PM
John from Celebrity Hijack. But none of them were nominated, that's the point! And quite frankly I'd take Helen sailing through to the final over the countless non-entities we've had over the years who've done so through nothing but sitting in the background and never saying a word

I didn't say you were a troll, I said what you're doing is practically trolling because it is - repeating the same line over and over again whenever you're losing an argument despite the fact it's been refuted on several occasions, all of which you've not paid attention to (and probably won't to this time either, you haven't responded again so I'll expect the same comment in a few weeks time)

Sarah had 2 nominations :spin: it was only Harriet who had 0 noms i think.

Clearly I'm not trolling, I do read what you say but as I said before I don't buy it. I don't say it on purpose, I said it for a reason.

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 05:59 PM
Celeb Hijack :love:

Overlooked gem

:clap1:

Jay and Calista are one of my favourite BB duos.

Headie
20-05-2016, 06:07 PM

Jay and Calista are one of my favourite BB duos.

Jade the robbed first boot </3

and Amy the snarky queen <3

Also:
1uPhMjpuPMk

Pete.
20-05-2016, 06:09 PM
Amy was amazing :flutter:

Jay and Calista too :clap1: The star of the series was Joan Rivers though

Jack_
20-05-2016, 06:13 PM
I don't recall many people watching it back then tbh

And people have never held the spin off including CBB to the standard of the regular show when it comes to the rules and fairness anyway.

Probably not much less than those who watched BB15 tbh :joker:

Hijack had civilian housemates though and a prize fund so it's different, but I really don't recall anyone caring that John got the pass to the final

Sarah had 2 nominations :spin: it was only Harriet who had 0 noms i think.

Clearly I'm not trolling, I do read what you say but as I said before I don't buy it. I don't say it on purpose, I said it for a reason.

Okay, but they weren't up for eviction, that's hardly fair either. You only hate the final pass more because Helen got it and that's the bottom line of it

But you're not reading it...on several occasions I've demonstrated to you why it isn't the truth, and on all of those occasions you've ignored my response and repeated the same line ad nauseam in future. Deliberately. Which is practically the same as trolling. So again, without ignoring it this time, if I only support housemates based on whether they shout or not, how do you explain my support for the housemates I listed (of which there are more) a minute ago, whom rarely shouted or never did?

LukeB
20-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Okay, but they weren't up for eviction, that's hardly fair either. You only hate the final pass more because Helen got it and that's the bottom line of it

But you're not reading it...on several occasions I've demonstrated to you why it isn't the truth, and on all of those occasions you've ignored my response and repeated the same line ad nauseam in future. Deliberately. Which is practically the same as trolling. So again, without ignoring it this time, if I only support housemates based on whether they shout or not, how do you explain my support for the housemates I listed (of which there are more) a minute ago, whom rarely shouted or never did?

This is repetitive :think: I guess you are trolling

I am reading it but I just don't buy it but i can't take you serious now since you're throwing trolling around when i'm clearly not :joker:

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 06:20 PM
Probably not much less than those who watched BB15 tbh :joker:

Hijack had civilian housemates though and a prize fund so it's different, but I really don't recall anyone caring that John got the pass to the final

Yes, but that was back in 2008. No one gave a damn then. It was all about the main show.

The channel 5 show and the audience it gets is very different all these years later.

Yes, it had a £50k prize but it was still a small E4 show that not many people paid attention to.

Jack_
20-05-2016, 06:23 PM
This is repetitive :think: I guess you are trolling

I am reading it but I just don't buy it but i can't take you serious now since you're throwing trolling around when i'm clearly not :joker:

It's repetitive because it's pretty much the truth isn't it! At least I'm not repeating something that's proven to be false. How is someone receiving a pass to the final worse than flipping the noms around, evicting four people and ejecting another because 'you were all getting along too much' in pursuit of ratings? It's a complete joke of a system and an insult to the evicted housemates who even bothered going through the pre-series process

What do you mean you just can't buy it? I'm giving you examples of how your line of reasoning cannot possibly be true and you're still not answering the question. Are those housemates I listed ones that shouted a lot? If not, then why are they my favourites? Bypassing these questions by pretending you can't 'take me seriously' is just a convenient deflection technique so you don't have to justify your baseless accusation, because you know full well you can't.

So again, if I only support housemates who shout, why do I also support the housemates I listed (among many others I didn't)?

EspeonBB
20-05-2016, 06:25 PM
BB3 or BB13 imo. The only other series apart from the golden three I'd classify as outstanding

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 06:26 PM
I'll put an end to this now.

This thread is about GOOD series, so stop discussing BB15, BB16 and BB:CH. :hee:

LukeB
20-05-2016, 06:27 PM
It's repetitive because it's pretty much the truth isn't it! At least I'm not repeating something that's proven to be false. How is someone receiving a pass to the final worse than flipping the noms around, evicting four people and ejecting another because 'you were all getting along too much' in pursuit of ratings? It's a complete joke of a system and an insult to the evicted housemates who even bothered going through the pre-series process

What do you mean you just can't buy it? I'm giving you examples of how your line of reasoning cannot possibly be true and you're still not answering the question. Are those housemates I listed ones that shouted a lot? If not, then why are they my favourites? Bypassing these questions by pretending you can't 'take me seriously' is just a convenient deflection technique so you don't have to justify your baseless accusation, because you know full well you can't.

So again, if I only support housemates who shout, why do I also support the housemates I listed (among many others I didn't)?

it's not the truth though :joker: I would have hated it if it was given to anyone even Toya or if Nikki on her year and had it I would still hate. another repetitive quote you will say next is surejan.

Come back to me when you're not throwing trolling around when I'm clearly not because I can't have a debate with you otherwise.

LukeB
20-05-2016, 06:27 PM

This thread is about GOOD series, so stop discussing BB15, BB16 and BB:CH. :hee:

tbh. pieces of trash.

8 is underrated imo

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 06:29 PM
tbh. pieces of trash.

8 is underrated imo

You didn't even know what BBCH was until 5 minutes ago. :idc:

https://i.imgur.com/aznpJZ8.gif

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Can BB13 have some promo pls http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar93640_41.gif

EspeonBB
20-05-2016, 06:30 PM
8 was good for like the first 8 weeks but after Charley left... yikes

LukeB
20-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Can BB13 have some promo pls http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar93640_41.gif

Deana made BB13http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar93640_41.gif

LukeB
20-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Season 1 was great from what I've seen, I need to finish it off though.

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Yeah BB8 wasn't really that consistent

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 06:32 PM
BB8 was trash from the moment Lesley left.

Fun fact: She posts on DS now as "bella boffin".

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:33 PM
I need to re-watch BB9/10 and finish off BB8 to actually decide what my favourite decline era series is

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 06:34 PM
BB8 was trash from the moment Lesley left.

Fun fact: She posts on DS now as "bella boffin".

She's spoken to me over there. :flutter::flutter:

Jack_
it's not the truth though :joker: I would have hated it if it was given to anyone even Toya or if Nikki on her year and had it I would still hate. another repetitive quote you will say next is surejan.

Come back to me when you're not throwing trolling around when I'm clearly not because I can't have a debate with you otherwise.

LMAO I think I've said surejan three times in my entire time on this forum, you must be mistaking me for someone else :conf: and even if that is true, it still isn't as unfair and series-ruining as 4In4Out was!

Ah I see, the classic deflection technique because you still can't answer the question :hee: what's hilarious about this is that you'll end up saying the same line to me in about three week's time yet again which WILL be trolling since you've just point blank said you're refusing to justify your accusation here now. Until you can respond to my arguments as to why it's not true with justification as to why it is (which you've now failed to do on probably the five occasions this same debate has occurred), you will be doing it on purpose, you will be doing it when you know it annoys me, you will be doing it despite the fact you know you can't prove it's true, and therefore, you will be trolling.

Perhaps try justifying your accusation and then you'll be more justified in repeating it. Until then, no.

LukeB
I need to re-watch BB9/10 and finish off BB8 to actually decide what my favourite decline era series is

I'll look forward to hear your opinions about each and one of them by Christmas :p

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Deana made BB13http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar93640_41.gif

Lydia Louisa Scott-Lee is also harrowingly underrated </3

Marsh.
She's spoken to me over there. :flutter::flutter:

LukeB
Lydia Louisa Scott-Lee is also harrowingly underrated </3

Who?

Jason.
Lostie what's your DS account

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Who?

Stop trolling please :umm2:

LukeB

PeterBrown

LukeB
Stop trolling please :umm2:

:joker:

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 06:37 PM

I'm not having you stalk me on two forums.

https://i.imgur.com/lWadz1U.gif

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:38 PM
I am being serious, I am disgusted by that comment. Next thing you'll be calling Lauren a wooden spoon :bored:

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 06:38 PM
I am being serious, I am disgusted by that comment. Next thing you'll be calling Lauren a wooden spoon :bored:

an sly woodon spoon

LukeB
20-05-2016, 06:39 PM

I need to re-watch BB13 :oh:

which will probably be my priority because BB17 an all.

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:39 PM
I'm not having you stalk me on two forums.

bye :joker:

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:41 PM
an sly woodon spoon

nn

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:44 PM
I need to re-watch BB13 :oh:

which will probably be my priority because BB17 an all.

I've decided to be a good friend and make a list of opinions you must have/change when you re-watch ha

1. HATE Conor more than Helen Wood and he MUST be your least favourite HM ever after re-watch or you're just doing it wrong imo
2. LOVE Lydia and Lauren or you're just doing it wrong imo
3. Get rid of that Luke A was boring myth when he wasn't and him winning was closest to a Deana win
4. have the same opinions as me or there's really no point is there?

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 06:44 PM
wat is a luke a

Luke B >>>>>

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:45 PM
(oh and stop stanning Caroline post-Week 3)

LukeB
I've decided to be a good friend and make a list of opinions you must have/change when you re-watch ha

1. HATE Conor more than Helen Wood and he MUST be your least favourite HM ever after re-watch or you're just doing it wrong imo
2. LOVE Lydia and Lauren or you're just doing it wrong imo
3. Get rid of that Luke A was boring myth when he wasn't and him winning was closest to a Deana win
4. have the same opinions as me or there's really no point is there?

Ok mr bossy boots

LukeB
wat is a luke a

Luke B >>>>>

:flowers:

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Actually wait no idm Caroline all that much she's vile but hilarious at times. Just don't have her higher than #10 in your rankings or somet

LukeB
20-05-2016, 06:47 PM
Jason is a pusher :idc:

Jack_
20-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Dennis is far worse than Conor

Jason.
20-05-2016, 06:52 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/64ed97b433531d6fea468e695a35304a/tumblr_n5gool72ld1qghd52o4_250.gif

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 06:54 PM

Drug pusher?

andybigbro
20-05-2016, 08:36 PM
BB9, BB3 and BB13

Voted BB9

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 08:37 PM
BB8 beating BB10

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:05 PM
3, 10 and 13 are the only good ones

13 > 3 > 10

Jake.
20-05-2016, 09:09 PM
BB8 beating BB10

!

take Charley out of the equation and what are you left with?

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:09 PM
the new love for 15???? it was SO boring

13 > 3 > 10 > 14 > 8 > 9 > 15 > 11 > 16 > 12

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:10 PM
!

Nicky and Lesley are great, but outside those three it was full of bores and misogynists

Jake.
20-05-2016, 09:11 PM
I know, I loved Lesley

Jack_
20-05-2016, 09:12 PM
There's no new love for 15, it's always been underrated :nono: in fact no one's even voted for it on the poll yet...let me change that

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:13 PM
You, Jordan and Pete stanning it is three people too much for what was essentially Helen and her boys bullying people and Steven emotionally abusing some boring woman but let's not

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 09:15 PM
It's just our humbled opinion http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar80210_247.gif

Cal.
20-05-2016, 09:15 PM
I also enjoyed the bullying between Helen and Ashleigh :)

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 09:16 PM

Daniel.
You dont deserve a point of viewhttp://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/customavatars/avatar80210_247.gif

Jack_

:joker: :joker: :joker:

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:17 PM
idg what's funny lol :unsure:

Jack_
20-05-2016, 09:18 PM
also re: BB8, I hated it at the time and whilst it's so much better than the **** we get now in hindsight, no way in hell is it better than BB10

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Bea > BB8

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:19 PM
I can agree there

I think BB10 is so underrated

I also think 8 >>> 9 which unpopular???? idk maybe not on here....

LukeB
20-05-2016, 09:21 PM
BB15 is overrated

Jamie89
20-05-2016, 09:27 PM
BB1. Doesn't get enough credit

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 09:29 PM
13 is so overrated.

Jake.
20-05-2016, 09:31 PM
13 is so overrated.

wrong

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:34 PM
13 had everything that made 5-7 good

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Except quality.

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 09:38 PM
wrong

Lily knows :clap1:

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 09:38 PM
wrong

Take your Bieber fringe and your indoor sunglasses and get to fuq

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:40 PM
It was non stop entertainment for the whole time

BB14 paled in comparison

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 09:40 PM
Well your idea of entertainment means diddly squat to me you council house baldy bastard

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Lol

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 09:41 PM
BB13 is a tad overrated because 10 was better http://atrl.net/forums/images/smilies/images/smilies/sorry.gif

Jack_
20-05-2016, 09:42 PM
BB15 is overrated

:joker::joker::joker: :joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: joker: :joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker::joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker::joker::joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Andy and Tregard appreciating BB9 :clap1:

I didn't vote for it because I think BB13 was better but it's one of my top 4 easily (along with 5, 6 and 13). :love:

Jack_
20-05-2016, 09:44 PM
I can agree there

I think BB10 is so underrated

I also think 8 >>> 9 which unpopular???? idk maybe not on here....

9 is **** and gets way too much love (sorry Patrick, I fear his wrath when he finds out what I've been saying about it for all these years)

8 is easily better

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:45 PM
10 is no where enar as good as 13

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:46 PM
Jack you haven't even watched the best series of them all so do it

Jack_
20-05-2016, 09:46 PM
idg what's funny lol :unsure:

oh yeah it was a question on one of those post-series questionnaires they do these days, it literally said something like 'did you enjoy the bullying between Helen and Ashleigh?' rofl

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Lol

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:47 PM
BB14 is underrated :)

Jack_
20-05-2016, 09:49 PM
13 is so overrated.

oop I kinda agree with this soz

Jack you haven't even watched the best series of them all so do it

After I've completed all the Survivor seasons, the remaining BBUS ones I haven't seen and BBUK gets axed again :joker: I do want to see the first five series but like 60+ episodes effort much

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:50 PM
BB3 and BB5 are the only essentials

Daniel.
I havent watched 1, 2 and 4 myself though

Jordan.
10 is no where enar as good as 13

BB10 is a classic and BB13 was a camp towie spin off, the only good thing was Deana http://atrl.net/forums/images/smilies/images/smilies/sorry.gif

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 09:51 PM
the series with Bea > the series that awarded Conor with prize money

Jack_
BB10 is a classic and BB13 was a camp towie spin off, the only good thing was Deana http://atrl.net/forums/images/smilies/images/smilies/sorry.gif

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03236/Features_tea_story_3236139b.jpg

Marsh.
BB13 was a camp towie spin off

Drag that cotton candy towie...

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:52 PM
lol jordan normally stand 13 so idk what hes talking about :unsure:

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Deana > Bea so idc

Lostie!
20-05-2016, 09:53 PM
BB13's editing and general style was AWFUL (and those are the only elements I can see fairly being likened to TOWIE etc) but the series itself was really good.

Drag that cotton candy towie...

:joker::joker:

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 09:53 PM
lol jordan normally stand 13 so idk what hes talking about :unsure:

He knows it for what it is.

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 09:54 PM
He knows it for what it is.

this!

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 09:54 PM
So there's that

Headie
20-05-2016, 10:01 PM
!

Nicky, Lesley, Shabnam, Carole, Tracey, Kara-Louise, Shanessa, Emily and Laura!

I honestly think the idea that the weeks after Charley is evicted are god awful episodes from the pits of hell is a myth... you had the halfway house week which was quite interesting - Shanessa kept the energy levels high, Amy was exposed for being two faced about her fellow newbies, Chanelle vs Ziggy final row which saw her walk etc. Then the week after you had the villainous storyline of Amy and everyone clocking on to her sly ways, then the week after that you had Kara tormenting Ziggy with the "Goldilocks" nickname :laugh:

I'd say the last 2 weeks are the only really unbearable weeks, and yes I agree that the quality does dip after Charley's eviction but that's not to say it becomes uninteresting. It holds up for at least 1 or 2 weeks after imo.

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 10:03 PM
The problem with BB8 is that nothing happened from a narrative or story perspective

It was the same thing every day, it's a bad series with memorable moments???

Headie
Can someone explain why people love BB10 so much to me, without it resulting in an argument pls :laugh: I genuinely want to know what it is that makes people warm to it so much, I remember it dipping between incredibly dire moments and somewhat semi-interesting moments but nothing special. Maybe your reasons will inspire me to rewatch and take a different view on it :laugh:

BB4fan

*mazedsalv**
20-05-2016, 10:12 PM
I mean the golden era should be 3-7.
But it isn't considered that cos 4 is in there.

But 3.

Then 9, then 13 and 14.

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 10:13 PM
It has an amazing cast full of big dramatic characters like Angel, Sophia, Bea, Noirin, Freddie, Marcus, Sree, balanced out by fun likeable people like Sophie and Karly.

It has so many stories: Noirin and her men, Angel and Freddie the outcasts, Bea head ****ing Freddie and arguing with everyone etc. It just felt like so much happened.

Then again 3 5 6 7 and 13 are so much better but it's easily the sixth best....

Jack_
Can someone explain why people love BB10 so much to me, without it resulting in an argument pls :laugh: I genuinely want to know what it is that makes people warm to it so much, I remember it dipping between incredibly dire moments and somewhat semi-interesting moments but nothing special. Maybe your reasons will inspire me to rewatch and take a different view on it :laugh:

The most diverse cast in BBUK history (and the exact kind they should still be trying to replicate) which all delivered despite how shoddy the production was. The early weeks with the Freddie vs Lisa's group storyline, Saffia vs Sophia, Kris and Sophie's showmance and the 'is he to be trusted' that followed, Sree's obsession with Norin, Sree vs Marcus, Marcus being Marcus with his hilarious quotes, Angel being Angel, Freddie vs Lisa like a million times over, Noirin's misting of like all the men was a sight to behold and then legend Isaac 'daddy's back' coming in for like three days or whatever it was making the thing with Siavash messy, Kenneth Tong just being a twat, Kenneth vs Bea, Marcus and Kenneth planning his escape for like six hours on the overnight feed which is potentially the best non-fight night stream ever, the 10th Birthday celebrations including legends Makosi and Craig coming in for the iconic Box Task 2.0, Bea's arc from loveable hippy to demented sociopath, Bea vs Freddie, Marcus tearing Bea apart (on the feeds it was much better), the semi-development of the first true gay showmance in BBUK that didn't materialise, Marcus vs David, the house breakout, the will he/won't he with Siavash threatening to leave/choosing not to nominate, and probably a few other things I've forgotten!

A truly brilliant series from start to finish :clap1:

Jordan.

I liked how the series felt back to basics compared to the previous ones before it, like there was hardly any effort put into the series at all by the producers, even the house decor was trash but it was still good viewing because it was literally just watching the housemates locked up and carrying the show, which is what BB should be imo.

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 10:14 PM
Bea clocked Marcus let's not get it twisted

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Also BB7 is better obviously but BB10's second half had so much more drama than anything post HMD in BB7 bar the HND return

Jack_
20-05-2016, 10:15 PM
LOL no he made her cry and dragged her for filth and it was a sight to behold <33333

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 10:16 PM
She faked the tears as she always did and made him get all angry :love:

Legend!!!!

Marcus is a grotty fat pig

BB4fan
20-05-2016, 10:17 PM
I mean the golden era should be 3-7.
But it isn't considered that cos 4 is in there.

But 3.

Then 9, then 13 and 14.

There was nothing wrong with BB4. I've watched it online twice since i first saw it and it's a little gem that time forgot about.

Gos was a legend.

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 10:20 PM
The most diverse cast in BBUK history (and the exact kind they should still be trying to replicate) which all delivered despite how shoddy the production was. The early weeks with the Freddie vs Lisa's group storyline, Saffia vs Sophia, Kris and Sophie's showmance and the 'is he to be trusted' that followed, Sree's obsession with Norin, Sree vs Marcus, Marcus being Marcus with his hilarious quotes, Angel being Angel, Freddie vs Lisa like a million times over, Noirin's misting of like all the men was a sight to behold and then legend Isaac 'daddy's back' coming in for like three days or whatever it was making the thing with Siavash messy, Kenneth Tong just being a twat, Kenneth vs Bea, Marcus and Kenneth planning his escape for like six hours on the overnight feed which is potentially the best non-fight night stream ever, the 10th Birthday celebrations including legends Makosi and Craig coming in for the iconic Box Task 2.0, Bea's arc from loveable hippy to demented sociopath, Bea vs Freddie, Marcus tearing Bea apart (on the feeds it was much better), the semi-development of the first true gay showmance in BBUK that didn't materialise, Marcus vs David, the house breakout, the will he/won't he with Siavash threatening to leave/choosing not to nominate, and probably a few other things I've forgotten!

A truly brilliant series from start to finish :clap1:

all of this :flutter:

Jack_
20-05-2016, 10:22 PM
She faked the tears as she always did and made him get all angry :love:

Legend!!!!

Marcus is a grotty fat pig

Marcus never got angry once in that argument :joker: he sat in his blanket on the chair taunting her and then she went off on one of her 'tantrums' cause she'd been beaten

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 10:28 PM
All marcus did was sit in a blanket moaning about noirin so

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 10:28 PM
Bea just played the victim, which is part of why she was great

Jack_
20-05-2016, 10:29 PM
All marcus did was sit in a blanket moaning about noirin so

Marcus was the star of the BB10 overnight feeds and anyone who watched them religiously will know this

Daniel.
20-05-2016, 10:38 PM
I watched them all the time and he just sat ina duvet and wanked

Samm
20-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Marcus was not the star lmfao, he's one of the worst housemates ever

BB4fan
20-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Kenneth Tong was the star of BB10.

Jack_
20-05-2016, 11:06 PM
I watched them all the time and he just sat ina duvet and wanked

And had great conversations with other housemates, took the piss out of the producers for how shoddy the production was, how **** the house was, had hilarious quotes, stayed up later than ANYONE else every single night (great for feeders cause it's dull when they all go to bed at like 1 :rolleyes:), the Great Escape night is probably the best night of live feeds ever with Marcus climbing off the roof at 6am and going to do the washing up whistling as if nothing happened :joker: I remember it all vividly, he made them <3

Marcus was not the star lmfao, he's one of the worst housemates ever

I said the star of the overnight feeds, if you didn't watch them religiously you can't really comment on that

Being an unattractive male doesn't make someone a bad housemate :nono:

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Marcus was a good housemate and a big part of BB10 tbh

Jack_
20-05-2016, 11:09 PM
Marcus was a good housemate and a big part of BB10 tbh

Jordan.
20-05-2016, 11:10 PM
remember when he did that flying kick at Sophie in the garden welp

Jack_
20-05-2016, 11:15 PM
remember when he did that flying kick at Sophie in the garden welp

:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: I forgot about that

I think my favourite Marcus moments are the 'here's some rock n roll for ya' board rip in the DR and the housemates faces and the absolute annihilation of BB regarding the Sree accent thing <3

LukeB
20-05-2016, 11:19 PM
Karly clocking disgusting grotty sexist pig Marcus <333

nAoMIXqwXy8

Samm
20-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Being an unattractive male doesn't make someone a bad housemate :nono:

I know it doesn't but looking miserable all the time and complaining and moaning does :nono:

Jack_
20-05-2016, 11:35 PM
I know it doesn't but looking miserable all the time and complaining and moaning does :nono:

Big Brother 15 UK (2014)
Ashleigh

I love her too but come on :joker:

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 11:42 PM

Big Brother 15 UK (2014)
Ashleigh

:laugh2:

Marsh.
20-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Omg has someone got a clip of him doing the flying kick in the garden. PLEASE!!!!

jackc1806
20-05-2016, 11:52 PM
BB12 is underrated too ngl

jackc1806
20-05-2016, 11:53 PM
From C5 you'd have to go BB13/BB14/BB12/BB15/BB16

Marsh.
21-05-2016, 12:12 AM
BB12 is underrated too ngl

No. The fact it exists overrates it.

LukeB
21-05-2016, 12:15 AM
No. The fact it exists overrates it.

Me about BB15/BB16/Rylan Clark

Samm
21-05-2016, 12:19 AM
Big Brother 15 UK (2014)
Ashleigh

She wasn't like Marcus at all though

https://33.media.tumblr.com/cf7b2a04993f51b595b0f22fc1393ceb/tumblr_inline_n9zqqvtl8H1rvv1j1.gif

Jack_
21-05-2016, 12:29 AM
She wasn't like Marcus at all though

https://33.media.tumblr.com/cf7b2a04993f51b595b0f22fc1393ceb/tumblr_inline_n9zqqvtl8H1rvv1j1.gif

No, but you said looking miserable all the time and complaining and moaning doesn't make someone a good housemate...when that's pretty much all Ashleigh ever did :joker: I personally think that and her feud with Helen is part of what made her a great housemate, but you can't criticise Marcus for one thing and love Ashleigh for the same!

*mazedsalv**
21-05-2016, 01:43 AM
I love Ashleigh

"Oooh, Kimberley has such a problem"

Marsh.
21-05-2016, 01:47 AM
I love Ashleigh

"Oooh, Kimberley has such a problem"

Said in a voice which almost cracked as she was close to tears.

*mazedsalv**
21-05-2016, 01:51 AM
Said in a voice which almost cracked as she was close to tears.

Was it? She said it in a patronizing manner. It was Kim who looked like she was going to cry.

Marsh.
21-05-2016, 01:51 AM
Was it? She said it in a patronizing manner. It was Kim who looked like she was going to cry.

Yeah, her face went really red as she was completely shocked by the revelation.

_Tom_
21-05-2016, 03:53 AM
...balanced out by fun likeable people like Sophie and Karly.

_Tom_
21-05-2016, 03:57 AM
I think my favourite Marcus moments are the 'here's some rock n roll for ya' board rip in the DR and the housemates faces and the absolute annihilation of BB regarding the Sree accent thing <3

Two legendary moments :clap1:

AEXU9QK7_WE

I still laugh at this, their faces :laugh2:

TomC
21-05-2016, 07:22 AM
Two legendary moments :clap1:

AEXU9QK7_WE

I still laugh at this, their faces :laugh2:

Marcus was such a twat :joker: