PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Race Season 29 delayed

DrunkerThanMoses
26-05-2016, 09:52 AM
CBS not airing it at end of year like usually. Shame the winter seasons seem the better seasons out of the 2 a year. Just Survivor this year.

I guess season 28 didnt help being so poor

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/amazing-race-season-29-premiere-cbs-delays-next-season-when-will-it-go-air-now-679493

_Tom_
26-05-2016, 11:39 AM
TAR can be pretty hit and miss. I go on and off it and at the moment I don't really care for it. Especially since they keep resorting to silly gimmicks like blind date couples, an entire cast of Youtubers etc.

I don't see myself getting back into it anytime soon if S29 really is teams of strangers :umm2:

DrunkerThanMoses
26-05-2016, 11:49 AM
TAR can be pretty hit and miss. I go on and off it and at the moment I don't really care for it. Especially since they keep resorting to silly gimmicks like blind date couples, an entire cast of Youtubers etc.

I don't see myself getting back into it anytime soon if S29 really is teams of strangers :umm2:

I was looking forward to it to be honest, I dont think the blind date twist was that bad, it did produce us with the amazing Blair and Hayley. And Jeff and Jackie later on Big Brother.

Plus like I said I think the winter editions are much stronger season. 23, 25 and 27 were some of my favorites. 24 was terrible, 26 was okay but not great, and I didnt bother with 28 because of the **** twist.

Headie
26-05-2016, 12:08 PM
Blind Date was the last good season tbh. The show has been on a steady decline since it hit the 20s though tbf

Macie Lightfoot
26-05-2016, 12:35 PM
idk, TAR is the CBS show I'm least passionate about like most people, but I thought the show was doing pretty well lately? 25 and 26 was a good back-to-back combo and 27 had a really solid end game. Kind of a bummer it won't air for another year but oh well.

AarynGriesfan
27-05-2016, 05:32 PM

This is basically how I feel about the show as well although the blind date season worked out surprisingly well.