PDA

View Full Version : Malachi Cush

James
15-04-2003, 11:36 PM
Malachi Cush will be in the studio to chat about his new career as a solo artist, after his time in the Fame Academy house. LivingTV favourites Hi-5, the Aussie kids sensation, are here to create a brand new band - Hi-7, with Melinda and Richard.

http://www.livingtv.co.uk/looselips/index.html

As this is Tuesday it might have already passed. Sorry Malachi fans!

:hugesmile:

Also,

CHILDRENS: Xchange Xtra
Channel: BBC 2
Date: Wednesday 23rd April 2003
Time: 08:00 to 08:25

A live and interactive children's entertainment guide. Malachi from Fame Academy goes back to his old job as a gardener, and an expert on animal behaviour visits the studio.

chilledbootz
15-04-2003, 11:51 PM
Sorry don't like him either!! He's a very average singer. Infact verging on awful!!:blush::shocked::devil:

LEE
15-04-2003, 11:52 PM
I couldn't agree more chilled. :thumbs:

As peachy well knows (sorry Jan :spin2: ) I have never rated Malachi and have alwasy been mystified as to why he is so popular.

Boris
16-04-2003, 06:35 PM
Sorry don't like him either!! He's a very average singer. Infact verging on awful!!

RUBBISH !

I think he's lovely !:dazzler::dazzler:

Mairi
16-04-2003, 07:30 PM
Well, everyone to their own opinion of course, but I absolutely love Malachi, have bought his new CD and haven't got tired of listening to it yet.

:dazzler:

Boris
16-04-2003, 08:42 PM
Yeah Mairi

he's a sweetie
:dazzler::love:

peachy
16-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Lee, I could reply saying that the reason you're mystified as to his popularity is that you've never bothered to listen to his album, haven't seen any performance of his since the FA showdowns, never heard any of the accoustic sessions he did in the academy and therefore have absolutely no fair criteria on which to judge him as a singer.

However, as you are a friend of mine I wouldn't dream of saying any such thing and will just say:
'each to his/her own':love:

Romantic Old Bird
16-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Well, although I like Ainslie and Lemar probably the best, Malachi is undoubtedly a lovely chap with a sweet and melodic voice.

I think he has a very wide appeal and there is a big potential market out there for him.

He may well turn out in the long term to be the real success story of Fame Academy!

peachy
16-04-2003, 09:36 PM
I forgot to thank the brilliant James for posting up Malachi's appearances. James, you are a sweetie and I know that you only posted it up for me because I asked you to look out for him for me. Thank you. He was lovely on Living. Richard Arnold was in stitches at him, and he sang like an angel, of course.

James
30-04-2003, 08:42 PM
I happened across this interview with Malachi (http://www.mykindaplace.com/music/interviews_malachi.asp)

Stu xxx
30-04-2003, 10:19 PM
I love Malachi - he is a major cutie xxx

Don't think much of his album though - soz xx

Davina
08-05-2003, 11:32 PM
He is on Loose Women tomorrow at 1.00pm on ITV.