PDA

View Full Version : BB6 vs. BB13 vs. BB15 - which was nastier?

Jason.
13-06-2016, 10:59 PM
I think BB6, BB13, and BB15 are considered the three most unpleasant series amongst the majority of BB fans - but which series was the nastiest in terms of what went on inside the house and in terms of overall casting?

Firewire
13-06-2016, 11:00 PM
BB13 just had Conor, the rest wasn't particularly nasty or unpleasant.

Jordan.
13-06-2016, 11:00 PM
BB6 was definitely the most cutthroat

Jason.
13-06-2016, 11:04 PM
BB13 just had Conor, the rest wasn't particularly nasty or unpleasant.

It was quite an unpleasant series tbf. You had a strong house divide which actually stemmed from hatred between both sides, you had bitching and back-stabbing and IA that most of the hostility during that series was largely due to Conor's presence, but most the other Insiders were vile as well.

Samm
13-06-2016, 11:20 PM
BB6 & 13 in terms of enjoyable amounts of unpleasantness while 15 was just depressing and for the most of it I can't remember any funny moments from the series

Ashley.
13-06-2016, 11:29 PM
BB6 had arguments but I don't remember that many strong rivalries, and the "racial divide" was only significant for a few days. BB13 had deep and strong rivalries, some that lasted the entire duration. The environment was much more hostile and uncomfortable. It almost got quite personal at times.

I think BB6 in general had many more lighthearted moments than BB13 that counteract the negatives.

Jason.
13-06-2016, 11:29 PM
BB6 & 13 in terms of enjoyable amounts of unpleasantness while 15 was just depressing and for the most of it I can't remember any funny moments from the series

IA with this - BB6 and BB13's nastiness could often be gripping and compelling (mainly BB6 tbh). BB15 just had a dark atmosphere throughout it and lacked funny/fun moments.

QueenCharley
15-06-2016, 05:43 AM
Agreed, BB15 had Helen so people automatically think the series is nasty, but really it just didn't have any fun or happy moments. It was quite a dark and negative series but I wouldn't say it's one of the nastiest at all.

iloveaisleyne
15-06-2016, 07:47 PM
I think BB6 was a bit nasty, but it was just drowned out by the funny moments. It was very conlict heavy but even though some arguments were pretty petty but they were still pretty bad

- Makosi's manipulation of Kemal - Kemal literally talked about Makosi being a mole 95% of his stay
- Lesley's rivalry with Sam - hiding her makeup bag "believe me i'll be waiting for you luv:joker:"
- Makosi asking if she could have a 'catfight' with Orlaith despite acting like her friend and slagging off Kemal to her before turning on her in the last few days before Orlaith left "I'll hide her makeup"
- Towards the end of science's stay when nobody spoke to him at all apart from Eugene
- Kemal's constant bitching about Orlaith
- Vanessa's random dislike of Sam "She is a conniving little bitch and I am nominating her today"
- Maxwell putting scabs in Science's food
- Saskia's rant to Makosi - "you've got a chip on your shoulder like people like you do"
- Eugene was really nasty to Kinga in the last few days when she was a bit drunk
- Makosi making Kinga cry when she was drunk (before the bottle incident:joker:
- Derek's bitching about Orlaith for no reason - calling her a braindead peroxide blonde
- Science pretty much argued with everyone
- When Anthony asked craig to take off his jacket and they were all like "Omg craig is undressing him":facepalm:
- Derek's unnecessary hatred of sam which was funny to me :hehe: but probs not to sam "Jokes are not my suit!"

There's probably a few more tbh

Jason.
15-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Agreed, BB15 had Helen so people automatically think the series is nasty, but really it just didn't have any fun or happy moments. It was quite a dark and negative series but I wouldn't say it's one of the nastiest at all.

Yeah that's how I see it. I hate the BB15 cast and the series as a whole, but some of the things that went on in the BB6 and BB13 houses were far nastier - even if they did have funny moments to balance it out. BB15 was just arguments (mainly from Helen) and paranoia which was manufactured by the producer's twists and just the overall Power Trip theme that year.

Marsh.
15-06-2016, 08:38 PM
I think BB6 was a bit nasty, but it was just drowned out by the funny moments. It was very conlict heavy but even though some arguments were pretty petty but they were still pretty bad

- Makosi's manipulation of Kemal - Kemal literally talked about Makosi being a mole 95% of his stay
- Lesley's rivalry with Sam - hiding her makeup bag "believe me i'll be waiting for you luv:joker:"
- Makosi asking if she could have a 'catfight' with Orlaith despite acting like her friend and slagging off Kemal to her before turning on her in the last few days before Orlaith left "I'll hide her makeup"
- Towards the end of science's stay when nobody spoke to him at all apart from Eugene
- Kemal's constant bitching about Orlaith
- Vanessa's random dislike of Sam "She is a conniving little bitch and I am nominating her today"
- Maxwell putting scabs in Science's food
- Saskia's rant to Makosi - "you've got a chip on your shoulder like people like you do"
- Eugene was really nasty to Kinga in the last few days when she was a bit drunk
- Makosi making Kinga cry when she was drunk (before the bottle incident:joker:
- Derek's bitching about Orlaith for no reason - calling her a braindead peroxide blonde
- Science pretty much argued with everyone
- When Anthony asked craig to take off his jacket and they were all like "Omg craig is undressing him":facepalm:
- Derek's unnecessary hatred of sam which was funny to me :hehe: but probs not to sam "Jokes are not my suit!"

There's probably a few more tbh

:joker: