PDA

View Full Version : Cast Drag Race Allstars 3.

Shaun
08-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Let's face it, it'll happen in 3 years or so anyway. The wheels on this show's train aren't falling off any time soon. And since many objected to some of the AS2 cast (ahem, Coco)...

I'd go for 10 queens and assume the other 3-4 spots would be filled by series 9/10 girls.

Series 1: i did like my ongina but she would not make the top ten for me
Series 2: none bye
Series 3: Mariah, Stacy Layne Matthews
Series 4: Willam obviously but assuming he's still refusing/blacklisted, then Dida.
Series 5: is there even anyone left
Series 6: Ben, Darienne
Series 7: Kennedy, Trixie
Series 8: Acid Betty, Chi Chi, Thorgy

Pete.
08-07-2016, 06:47 PM
S1: Ongina
S2: -
S3: Stacy Layne Matthews, Shangela
S4: Willam
S5: -
S6: Trinity, Gia
S7: Kennedy, Trixie
S8: Derrick, Naomi

MB.
08-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Victoria "Porkchop" Parker
Akashia
Ongina
Willam
Kelly Mantle
Trinity
Ben
Mrs. Kasha Davis
Chi Chi

I guess that might be fun if not a complete trainwreck (also maybe Jaidynn/Betty if Akashia isn't still alive)

Shaun
08-07-2016, 06:52 PM
someone delete this thread please I forgot Mrs. Kasha Davis

Dominic
08-07-2016, 07:18 PM
trinity k bonet pls

Braden
08-07-2016, 07:23 PM
I feel like my ideal line-up would include half of the S6 queens, but I'll think about it and post a fairer cast later :love:

Shaun
08-07-2016, 07:26 PM
That's perfectly fine Braden, since AS2 is more of a season five reunion than anything else anyway.

I mean I do like Roxxxy and everything (way better competitor than is given credit for, bc she bullied jinkx :( :( :( or w/e the hypersensitive fans think) but her AND Coco making the cut is a bit embarrassing really. Should've just asked Tammie Brown back.

OH I FORGOT SHANGELA AS WELL. Balls.

MB.
08-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Oh ya Shangela was originally on my list but season 3 was kinda her own little All Stars anyway

Samm
08-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Series 2: none bye

S2: -

Is s2 that crap welp? it's the one i'm going to start watching, on netflix

Shaun
08-07-2016, 07:35 PM
I did like it but they've had all of the good queens on AS1 and AS2 really (Juju, Raven, Tatianna)... Pandora was cast on AS1 too but she was ****ing terrible in that and is generally a mystery as to why she was so appealing in the first place.

It's a great series for drama, and I did like Jessica Wild and Morgan too, but none of the queens were on Juju/Raven's level.

Mystique is a bit of a 'character' though and seems to have polished a lot recently (and lost a hell of a lot of weight too).

Pete.
08-07-2016, 07:41 PM
No I loved S2 but all the iconic queens have been used up - I'd be here for Morgan or Jessica returning though. Watch it :lovedup:

Headie
08-07-2016, 07:44 PM

No it's probably in my top 3 tbh, but like Shaun and Pete said, all the stars have been used already

Shaun
08-07-2016, 07:47 PM
is it bad that I was about to say 'Sahara would be good too' :(

Braden
08-07-2016, 07:47 PM
That's perfectly fine Braden, since AS2 is more of a season five reunion than anything else anyway.

I mean I do like Roxxxy and everything (way better competitor than is given credit for, bc she bullied jinkx :( :( :( or w/e the hypersensitive fans think) but her AND Coco making the cut is a bit embarrassing really. Should've just asked Tammie Brown back.

OH I FORGOT SHANGELA AS WELL. Balls.

That's cool then :p

Yeah, I feel like Roxxxy and Coco are very talented in their specific areas (dress-making & lip-syncing respectively), but they're not all-stars per se. They both stood out on their season and are characters in their own right due their personalities but they're slightly inferior in comparison to some of the other queens casted.

S2 is very enjoyable imo. I think you'll like it. But yeah, (like Shaun has said) all of the all-star worthy queens have already made it onto either season. I would possibly like to see Jessica Wild back though.

Braden
08-07-2016, 07:50 PM
I was watching Mystique vs Morgan on Untucked the other day. ICONIC.

Sam, if you are going to watch S2 then watch Untucked as well. Probably the best season for Untucked imho (the only other season that compares is 4 (haven't watched 3 or 6 but I imagine they're good too)).

Shaun
08-07-2016, 07:52 PM
Yeah there wasn't much to 3's Untucked really aside from a little more of the Heathers/Boogers stuff. 6 was good for the routine demolitions of Laganja and it seemed like the queens were a lot nicer (Joslyn standing up for Milk vs. Gia, Trinity being lovely, Courtney awkwardly calling everyone ugly all the time <3) but yeah 2/4 are the best for Untucked. 5 is alright too

Braden
08-07-2016, 07:58 PM
I'll probably love 3 because I was a fan of both The Heathers and The Boogers and it's one of my favourite seasons. Mimi vs Shangela is also iconic.

6 is in the same league because I know it is iconic for the Laganja metldown alone, but it also has the strongest cast so it must be enjoyable. I will have to watch Untucked alongside these seasons at one point.

5 I felt was a little lackluster, only because I didn't enjoy the cast as much. Everyone ambushing Serena was quite uncomfortable to watch, but Alyssa vs Jade/Coco was great because Alyssa owned Jade :love: "With that cheap wig you got on? Bitch this is $450 that is $35, mama."

Samm
08-07-2016, 07:58 PM
I did like it but they've had all of the good queens on AS1 and AS2 really (Juju, Raven, Tatianna)... Pandora was cast on AS1 too but she was ****ing terrible in that and is generally a mystery as to why she was so appealing in the first place.

It's a great series for drama, and I did like Jessica Wild and Morgan too, but none of the queens were on Juju/Raven's level.

Mystique is a bit of a 'character' though and seems to have polished a lot recently (and lost a hell of a lot of weight too).

No I loved S2 but all the iconic queens have been used up - I'd be here for Morgan or Jessica returning though. Watch it :lovedup:

No it's probably in my top 3 tbh, but like Shaun and Pete said, all the stars have been used already

S2 is very enjoyable imo. I think you'll like it. But yeah, (like Shaun has said) all of the all-star worthy queens have already made it onto either season. I would possibly like to see Jessica Wild back though.

Ooo good then!

Headie
08-07-2016, 08:02 PM
If I were to pick 10:

S1: Ongina
S2: Mystique
S3: Shangela
S4: Jiggly
S5: -
S6: Gia & Trinity
S7: Kennedy & Jasmine
S8: Chi Chi & Kim Chi