PDA

View Full Version : Most tense you've been for a BB result?

Samm
14-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Following from last nights actions, I think for me it has to be when Gina was saved over Sallie, Toya's eviction left me shaken I was so nervous :worry:, Ashleigh being saved over Jale, Ashleigh & Helen in the F2 and when Adjoa was nearly evicted on launch and the first eviction of this series.

Daniel.
14-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Probs our Sophie winning BB10! Either that or ABCD, Gina vs Sallie and Ashleigh vs Jale, and Winston vs whoever

Cal.
14-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Helen vs Ashleigh final 2 or Charlie vs Chelsea

Raph
14-07-2016, 11:39 AM
In some weird way Helen v Ashleigh BB15 just cause I wanted more than anything for Ashleigh to not win.

Apart from that the BB11 quadruple eviction (where I was sad about losing Corin and John James) stood out. But the ultimate one was the double eviction before the finale in BB9 as I voted for all of BBlock to make the final (Rex, Mo, Darnell, Rachel, Kat) so was most stressed about the result as unfortunately Mikey and Sara made the final instead of Mo and Kathreya.

Also Callum BB14's eviction. I knew it would be super tight between him and Hazel and I voted quite a bit for Hazel to go, so seeing my man the coach be evicted was the saddest thing.

But the winner is the BB10 Hira eviction, was so stressed for that as I felt it was so unfair that she could go, just cause they changed the voting system for the week - the one time i've complained to OFCOM in my life :joker:

QueenCharley
14-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Ashleigh v Jale was pretty tense, because Jale's edit showed her in the early weeks as the underdog that was victim to Pauline and Helen's warpath, so she still had her sympathisers but I desperately wanted Ashleigh to stay.

To think how BB15 could've turned out if the bores like Winston/Ash/Marlon/Pav/Kim were evicted in place of people like Jale, Pauline and Toya who actually brought something to the show...

armand.kay
14-07-2016, 04:00 PM
- ABCD eviction ( and basically every week Deana was put up tbh)

Lostie!
14-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Last night's up there definitely.

And of course the times when my series favourite has been up for eviction with a high likelihood of going (Sunshine, Heaven etc). Conor vs Shievonne too since I (like most of us) loathed Conor intensely but knew that Shievonne, for some reason, had a good chance of going against him.

Others were some of the big final twos like Helen vs Ashleigh, Price vs Hopkins, James vs Austin where a decent person was against an utter knobhead of a human.

reece(:
14-07-2016, 04:05 PM
The ABCD was tense

LukeB
14-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Marco's eviction was tense right result but I was nervous for Georgina because she was getting a bad edit.

VanessaFeltz.
14-07-2016, 04:09 PM
Ashleigh vs Jale

I really wanted jale to stay

Pete.
14-07-2016, 04:11 PM
Ashleigh vs Jale :worry:

Time
14-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Last night was up there

Headie
14-07-2016, 06:43 PM
ABCD, Heaven vs Rebeckah, Gina vs Sallie, Toya vs Ash, Adjoa vs Simon, Danielle vs Tamara

Gstar
14-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Adjoa nearly going on launch night was petrifying, other than that it would be the BB6 finale (I was only 11 years old and nearly had a heart attack because I wanted Makosi to win so much, not to mention running up my entire phone bill) and obviously ABCD :lovedup: