PDA

View Full Version : 13 Celebs Confirmed

Denver
26-07-2016, 12:23 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1503360/celebrity-big-brother-lineup-the-13-celebrities-going-into-the-celebrity-big-brother-house-tonight/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160726-_-Showbiz&TV-_-526919334

Sam Fox - Page 3 model
Marnie Simpson - Geordie Shore
Lewis Bloor - Towies
Stephen Bear - Ex On The Beach
Katie Waissel - X Factor reject
Christopher Biggins - Wanker
Renee Graziano - Mob Wives
Grant Bovey - Film Maker
Aubrey O'Day - Singer
Beth Chapman - Dog The Bounty Hunter star
Helen Lederer - Comedian
Frankie Grande - BBUSA Contestant
Chloe Khan - X Factor reject

Samm
26-07-2016, 12:24 PM
All the females slay and are ready and waiting to enter my sig!

smudgie
26-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Here for Biggins and Helen so far.

Nicky91
26-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Here for Marnie and Biggins :)

Cal.
26-07-2016, 12:29 PM
YAAASS <39

Maxxie.
26-07-2016, 12:34 PM
All the females are revealed then which means no Lil Kim. It better not be an all white line up as well!

Denver
26-07-2016, 12:37 PM
So 3 surprise men hopefully they will go unrumoured until launch

Daniel-X
26-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Frankie is confirmed? D:

Ross.
26-07-2016, 12:38 PM
Helen and Katie <3

Delete Frankie

Daniel-X
26-07-2016, 12:40 PM
I'm not here for someone trying to be unique and shoving Frankie down our throats all over t'forum.

Strictly Jake
26-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Where is Natalie Nunn and lil kim

Daniel-X
26-07-2016, 12:42 PM
Chloe/Renee/Aubrey/Katie/Helen are all legends though. Beth looks like she could be too but I honestly idkha.

MB.
26-07-2016, 12:43 PM
I'm not even going to start asking how X Factor reject Chloe is on the celebrity version yet X Factor reject Ryan is on the civilian or how MTV reality star Stephen is on the celebrity version yet MTV reality star Lateysha is on the civilian or how

Headie
26-07-2016, 12:43 PM
Where is Lil Kim?

Denver
26-07-2016, 12:46 PM
its so random to have 2 X Factor rejects from the same category of the same series

Jack_
26-07-2016, 12:48 PM
I'm not here for someone trying to be unique and shoving Frankie down our throats all over t'forum.

Try harder

Rob!
26-07-2016, 12:53 PM
I've heard of three of them :laugh:

EspeonBB
26-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Where is Lil Kim?

Saving the best for last?

Tom4784
26-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Not Frankie.

Here for Beth and Helen.

Daniel-X
26-07-2016, 01:18 PM
Try harder

What?

I didn't mean you :umm2: I meant in general.

Daniel-X
26-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Aubrey
Chloe
Renee
Katie
Helen
Beth
Marnie
Sam
Lewis
Grant
Bear
Christopher
Frankie

In order from best to worst imho.

Greg!
26-07-2016, 01:25 PM
Is Grant only famous for being Anthea Turners ex?

Greg!
26-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Screaming at Frankie Grande being there

Mitchell
26-07-2016, 01:27 PM
Aubrey
Helen
Samantha
Christopher
Beth
Renee
Biggins
Grant
Katie
Chloe
Marnie
Stephen bear
Lewis Bore
ANYONE ELSE
Frankie Grande

Withano
26-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Frankie Grande will be a national hate figure. Perez Hilton without the relevance.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 01:42 PM
What?

I didn't mean you :umm2: I meant in general.

Why don't you wait to judge him on a clean slate, he might be different :nono:

This is the problem with CBB, for the most part people don't leave their preconceptions at the door

Tom4784
26-07-2016, 01:44 PM
No, Frankie's awful.

Shaun
26-07-2016, 01:59 PM

This is the problem with CBB, for the most part people don't leave their preconceptions at the door

I would say people ignoring all preconceptions and voting someone as deplorable as Jim Davidson as the winner would be a bigger problem.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 02:02 PM
I would say people ignoring all preconceptions and voting someone as deplorable as Jim Davidson as the winner would be a bigger problem.

Are you judging him as 'deplorable' inside the house or out of it? If it's the latter then we may as well just go home and not bother having the show, because if people are going to be judged on what they're like outside of the house (and this also applies to civilian in cases like Andrew) then that goes against the entire point of the programme which is to judge them as housemates inside the house. If you don't put them all on blank slates, there really is no point in the series actually going ahead

If it's inside then fair enough

lewis111
26-07-2016, 02:05 PM
The males seem awful but when are they not
Amazing female line up tho

LeatherTrumpet
26-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Biggings

MB.
26-07-2016, 02:07 PM

There's a difference between having preconceptions and having watched somebody in a Big Brother house for nearly 100 days and all of those days featuring that person being completely ****ing dreadful

Jack_
26-07-2016, 02:12 PM
There's a difference between having preconceptions and having watched somebody in a Big Brother house for nearly 100 days and all of those days featuring that person being completely ****ing dreadful

I can acknowledge that, but CBB/BBUK is a totally different show to BBUS (a line lots of people on here like to peddle) and there's absolutely no reason in theory why he cannot act differently this time around

Judging housemates before they've even entered takes away the entire point of the show

Tom4784
26-07-2016, 02:14 PM
A season of awfulness is enough to judge that he's going to be ****ing terrible. It's not like he's a stranger to reality shows, we've seen how he acts in a BB house and there's nothing to suggest that anything has changed since then.

People are allowed to dislike him, Jack. They have grounds to do so.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 02:19 PM
A season of awfulness is enough to judge that he's going to be ****ing terrible. It's not like he's a stranger to reality shows, we've seen how he acts in a BB house and there's nothing to suggest that anything has changed since then.

People are allowed to dislike him, Jack. They have grounds to do so.

I'm talking more about the principle of judging housemates for things that have happened outside of the house before the series even begins (i.e. this goes beyond Frankie), given the premise it's a bigger problem on CBB but it renders the show pointless. We may as well just decide who's got the cleanest record now and crown them the winner

There's nothing to suggest he has stayed the same either, nobody knows him or has access to live feeds of his life so it's pointless conjecture. I accept people dislike him and may not want him to go in, my point is more about leaving preconceptions at the door once the series actually begins and judging him and all of them on a clean slate - which is the entire point of the programme

Jason.
26-07-2016, 02:19 PM
What a repulsive line-up!

Braden
26-07-2016, 02:22 PM
I'm talking more about the principle of judging housemates for things that have happened outside of the house before the series even begins (i.e. this goes beyond Frankie), given the premise it's a bigger problem on CBB but it renders the show pointless. We may as well just decide who's got the cleanest record now and crown them the winner

There's nothing to suggest he has stayed the same either, nobody knows him or has access to live feeds of his life so it's pointless conjecture. I accept people dislike him and may not want him to go in, my point is more about leaving preconceptions at the door once the series actually begins and judging him and all of them on a clean slate - which is the entire point of the programme

I think it's because you use the word 'preconception' though.

Most people on here do not have preconceived opinions about Frankie because they watched him on a TV show for 88 days where there was live feed 24/7.

Tom4784
26-07-2016, 02:23 PM

Would you be saying this for someone you consider 'boring' or who doesn't fit your definition of 'entertaining'? I don't think you would.

CBB relies on preconceptions, to compare it to Civilian BB is a bit ridiculous since the HMS in Civ BB aren't typically known anyway.

We've known how he acts in BB and we've stated out displeasure at the fact he's in. Deal with it.

LukeB
Sam Fox - Page 3 model :conf:
Marnie Simpson - Geordie Shore :lovedup:
Lewis Bloor - Towies :)
Stephen Bear - Ex On The Beach :conf:
Katie Waissel - X Factor reject :lovedup:
Christopher Biggins - Wanker :rant:
Renee Graziano - Mob Wives :conf:
Grant Bovey - Film Maker :conf:
Aubrey O'Day - Singer :conf:
Beth Chapman - Dog The Bounty Hunter star :)
Helen Lederer - Comedian :)
Frankie Grande - BBUSA Contestant :rant:
Chloe Khan - X Factor reject :)

Jack_
I tihnk it's because you used the word 'preconception' though. Most people on here do not have preconceived opinions because they watched him on TV show for 88 days where there was live feed 24/7.

But in the context of the sentence I said the problem with CBB is that people don't leave their preconceptions at the door

I understand why people may not want him to go in, but if he actually does then that's that and people should judge him and the rest of them on a clean slate based on what they actually do inside the house as housemates, because that's the point of the show

Black Dagger
26-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Aubrey, Helen and Katie. The rest can ****ing go home. Katie and Aubrey are early first boosts already. Helen won't get votes as well and is an easy nom. So this series can be cancelled.

Withano
26-07-2016, 02:27 PM

Youre not judging him on a clean slate though, youve made it clear how excited you are for his arrival when he, in your words, might be different.

Or does it only work one way :hee:

Braden
26-07-2016, 02:27 PM
But in the context of the sentence I said the problem with CBB is that people don't leave their preconceptions at the door

I understand why people may not want him to go in, but if he actually does then that's that and people should judge him and the rest of them on a clean slate based on what they actually do inside the house as housemates, because that's the point of the show

If you use that logic in the sense of liking a housemate before they enter an all-star season then it kind of seems a bit silly.

It's like someone saying 'I loved Jayne Connery on BB17, I can't wait to see her when she enters All-Stars', and then you saying 'well she might not be the same this time around so I think you should withold you 'preconception'. It doesn't make sense.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Would you be saying this for someone you consider 'boring' or who doesn't fit your definition of 'entertaining'? I don't think you would.

CBB relies on preconceptions, to compare it to Civilian BB is a bit ridiculous since the HMS in Civ BB aren't typically known anyway.

We've known how he acts in BB and we've stated out displeasure at the fact he's in. Deal with it.

Err...yes, because I don't term anyone 'boring' or 'entertaining' until well over a week in most of the time, and that's because you cannot judge them until you've watched them. There are plenty of celebrities I like and may want to take part but I'm not gonna blindly support them (or dislike them, conversely) based on what they've done outside the house because that's not the point of the show. If Chris Moyles or Ronnie O'Sullivan were dullards for example I'd be campaigning for them to be evicted like I would anyone else

Yes it relies on preconceptions before they enter, not during! That is precisely my point. I understand why people don't want him to be cast but if he actually is then people should judge him on a clean slate. If he's as 'awful' as before the fine, but in theory there is no reason why he can't act differently this time around - and that's what people should wait and see

Opposition to him entering makes sense, blindly hating him all series based on BB16 rather than the series he's actually taking part in doesn't. It makes the show pointless

As a side note things like this also occur on civilian, i.e Andrew being ejected for things that happened outside of the house

Withano
26-07-2016, 02:31 PM
blindly hating him all series based on BB16 rather than the series he's actually taking part in doesn't. It makes the show pointless

Comepletely hypocritical considering youre doing the exact opposite.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 02:35 PM
Youre not judging him on a clean slate though, youve made it clear how excited you are for his arrival when he, in your words, might be different.

Or does it only work one way :hee:

Not true. I've made it clear how excited I am for him to enter because the meltdowns will be hilarious, and I said to Marc that I think he'd be a good housemate. That's a keyword: think. I didn't say he would be, and if it turns out he isn't I'll want him out in just the same way I would anyone else, because I am consistent

Please don't put words into my mouth :hee:

If you use that logic in the sense of liking a housemate before they enter an all-star season then it kind of seems a bit silly.

It's like someone saying 'I loved Jayne Connery on BB17, I can't wait to see her when she enters All-Stars', and then you saying 'well she might not be the same this time around so I think you should withold you 'preconception'. It doesn't make sense.

Well firstly I'd say this isn't an All Stars season so it's a pointless comparison, but if it was the same sentiment would stand. There's no reason why a housemate would be exactly the same in two series

Take this season of BBUS for example, I didn't want to see Nicole or James again and opposed them entering but decided to judge them on a clean slate because it happened after all and that's the point of the show. As it happens I like James more than I did last year and Nicole even less than BB16. Different season, different circumstances

Jack_
26-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Comepletely hypocritical considering youre doing the exact opposite.

No I am not, and you need to start reading people's posts more carefully before you start throwing baseless accusations around

Braden
26-07-2016, 02:38 PM
Not true. I've made it clear how excited I am for him to enter because the meltdowns will be hilarious, and I said to Marc that I think he'd be a good housemate. That's a keyword: think. I didn't say he would be, and if it turns out he isn't I'll want him out in just the same way I would anyone else, because I am consistent

Please don't put words into my mouth :hee:

Well firstly I'd say this isn't an All Stars season so it's a pointless comparison, but if it was the same sentiment would stand. There's no reason why a housemate would be exactly the same in two series

Take this season of BBUS for example, I didn't want to see Nicole or James again and opposed them entering but decided to judge them on a clean slate because it happened after all and that's the point of the show. As it happens I like James more than I did last year and Nicole even less than BB16. Different season, different circumstances

Well there's no point reasoning with you because I've literally just said the opposite to what you're claiming, whether it's All Stars or not...It's people's opinions that are of the root of this debate.

TomC
26-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Sounds extremely Z list! Don't mind too mcuh tho.

reece(:
26-07-2016, 02:40 PM
Cancel it, this cast looks trash

Withano
26-07-2016, 02:41 PM
SCREAMING OMG no WAY can this be happening

I will fall over laughing at the meltdowns

Make it happen

I'm gonna piss myself if this happens

The meltdowns will be glorious

No I am not, and you need to start reading people's posts more carefully before you start throwing baseless accusations around

Oh right cool, neutral feelings sure.

Daniel-X
26-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Is it just me who thinks the female cast looks great and one of the best?

Rob!
26-07-2016, 02:56 PM
I've never heard of Frankie but I would presume he's been brought in for a reason.

Jase.
26-07-2016, 03:16 PM
Cancel it. One of the worst line-ups ever.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Well there's no point reasoning with you because I've literally just said the opposite to what you're claiming, whether it's All Stars or not...It's people's opinions that are of the root of this debate.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here and I also don't understand why you're being rude :umm2:

I've already said I understand people having preconceptions of people before they go in and either wanting them or not wanting them to because of it, I am exactly the same. My point is that once they've actually entered, judging them for things that have happened outside of the show instead of what's actually going on inside the house takes away from the entire point of the programme

Oh right cool, neutral feelings sure.

So that's another post you didn't bother reading before you jumped to baseless conclusions in pursuit of another argument?

If you had you would've seen I'd already made clear that my excitement was at the inevitable meltdowns that would follow because it would be funny - as evidenced in those two posts you just quoted. And there was a third I made to Marc where I said I think he would be a good housemate, not that it's guaranteed he will be because as I said, I will judge them all on a blank slate, as is the point of the show

I also think it's quite amusing you're engaging in a debate about the pitfalls of a person you've never actually watched. Why are you so desperate to argue with me?

Lostie!
26-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Aubrey, Helen and Katie. The rest can ****ing go home. Katie and Aubrey are early first boosts already. Helen won't get votes as well and is an easy nom. So this series can be cancelled.

If Aubrey's the same twat she was on Celebrity Apprentice then she'll probably survive for a while on vote to save like Farrah last year.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
26-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Lewis Bloor :amazed:

LaLaLand
26-07-2016, 03:53 PM
Sam Fox - good name, hope she's better than she was in IAC
Marnie Simpson - meh.
Lewis Bloor - meh.
Stephen Bear - meh.
Katie Waissel - meh.
Christopher Biggins - as the OP says, wanker.
Renee Graziano - should be an AMAZING housemate.
Grant Bovey - meh.
Aubrey O'Day - was great on The Celeb Apprentice, looking forward to her on here.
Beth Chapman - don't know her but from what I've seen from you guys, should be good.
Helen Lederer - can see her fading into the background.
Frankie Grande - don't know him at all.
Chloe Khan - meh unless she's still a gobby cow.

We need more diversity man. Where's Kim!?

Greg!
26-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Where's all the black girlies

LaLaLand
26-07-2016, 03:55 PM
Where's all the black girlies

& men! Very white cast.

EspeonBB
26-07-2016, 03:56 PM
I still can't believe Frankie Grande is going on CBB

What are production thinking

LukeB
26-07-2016, 03:57 PM
I've never heard of Frankie but I would presume he's been brought in for a reason.

And the reason is Ariana Grande.

Braden
26-07-2016, 04:05 PM
I don't understand what you're trying to say here and I also don't understand why you're being rude :umm2:

I've already said I understand people having preconceptions of people before they go in and either wanting them or not wanting them to because of it, I am exactly the same. My point is that once they've actually entered, judging them for things that have happened outside of the show instead of what's actually going on inside the house takes away from the entire point of the programme

You can take it as me being rude if you want to, but all I'm trying to say is that you can't tell people to not have certain thoughts prior to the show. If they do change their opinion it will be because they've watched it and made that decision themself. Not because you're telling them to. People are still allowed to think negatively about Frankie Grande until that point.

I've already explained the flaw in the word 'preconception', and 'the point of the programme' lost its meaning a long time ago, so using that to try and validate your argument doesn't make sense. Especially with the celebrity version because the reason why 'celebrities' are famous is because people like you and I have opinions on these people.

LaLaLand
26-07-2016, 04:05 PM
#WeWantKim

Jack_
26-07-2016, 04:12 PM
You can take it as me being rude if you want to, but all I'm trying to say is that you can't tell people to not have certain thoughts prior to the show. If they do change their opinion it will be because they've watched it and made that decision themself. Not because you're telling them to. People are still allowed to think negatively about Frankie Grande until that point.

I've already explained the flaw in the word 'preconception', and 'the point of the programme' lost its meaning a long time ago, so using that to try and validate your argument doesn't make sense. Especially with the celebrity version because the reason why 'celebrities' are famous is because people like you and I have opinions on these people.

I'm not telling people not to have certain thoughts prior to the show, nor am I telling anyone they're not allowed to think negatively about Frankie Grande until that point. You are completely missing what I'm saying. I am saying that not wanting him or other people you have preconceived ideas on to be cast is understandable, I don't like people like Iain Duncan Smith and Kay Burley for example and wouldn't want them to enter. I get that. I get why people don't like him based off his previous appearance on BBUS. I get why people don't want him on CBB.

All I'm saying is that if it does indeed turn out that he goes in, people should leave the preconceptions they have of everyone at the door and judge them as the housemates that they are within the confines of the Big Brother house, as if they're civilians nobody knows (using my example I would judge Iain and Kay as housemates in exactly the same way). I don't understand why you think that lost its meaning a long time ago? The premise is still the same regardless of what changes they've made to production - if that's what you're referring to

Scream
26-07-2016, 04:17 PM
I have heard of 11/13 of them which is probably the most in a while. People like Lewis & Stephen I don't really know what they are like but I have seen short clips of them previously.

I do wonder if there will be at least two more going into the second house. There is definitely something missing from the line-up

Greg!
26-07-2016, 04:18 PM
I've heard of most of them as well but I don't think the general public will have

Xtopher
26-07-2016, 04:24 PM
I ****ing can't stand Frankie.... Aubrey is no walk in the park either...

VanessaFeltz.
26-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Out of all those hms we have ****ing frankie grande entering
oh well it is c5

Jason.
26-07-2016, 04:28 PM
I hope Sam Fox is good. She was quite UTR in the jungle but then you can't really blame her when KP hogged all the airtime for the first week and it didn't help that she was evicted soon after she walked so we didn't get to see much of her post-KP. She was brilliant on The Club and Come Dine With Me though.

reece(:
26-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Ugh Natalie Nunn, Lady C and Selina are SO needed!

Jack_
26-07-2016, 04:29 PM
Yeah where the bloody hell is Lady C :fist:

Jason.
26-07-2016, 04:30 PM
And Selina! smh

Jason.
I want Selina, Lady C, Zara Holland and this Natalie person for CBB19 in January!

VanessaFeltz.
Ugh Natalie Nunn, Lady C and Selina are SO needed!

imagine natalie nunn vs frankie :flutter:

Jason.
26-07-2016, 04:31 PM
Who is this Frankie Grande guy? If I'm not mistaken, he was a HM on BBUS?

I'm assuming he's also related to Ariana Grande hence the sirname but that's all I know of him.

EspeonBB
26-07-2016, 04:32 PM
I want Selina, Lady C, Zara Holland and this Natalie person for CBB19 in January!

They're saving the stars for the winter series when more people watch :clap1:

Braden
26-07-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm not telling people not to have certain thoughts prior to the show, nor am I telling anyone they're not allowed to think negatively about Frankie Grande until that point. You are completely missing what I'm saying. I am saying that not wanting him or other people you have preconceived ideas on to be cast is understandable, I don't like people like Iain Duncan Smith and Kay Burley for example and wouldn't want them to enter. I get that. I get why people don't like him based off his previous appearance on BBUS. I get why people don't want him on CBB.

All I'm saying is that if it does indeed turn out that he goes in, people should leave the preconceptions they have of everyone at the door and judge them as the housemates that they are within the confines of the Big Brother house, as if they're civilians nobody knows (using my example I would judge Iain and Kay as housemates in exactly the same way). I don't understand why you think that lost its meaning a long time ago? The premise is still the same regardless of what changes they've made to production - if that's what you're referring to

I'm stopping here because I'm tired of walking around the circle I'm currently at with you. The main point of what I was saying is that people are allowed to react to this news without you criticising their opinion because that's clearly the problem. The majority of people on here dislike him. You don't. If a hate figure (and Frankie was a hate figure as far as BBUS goes) is said to be going on CBB, people are allowed to react to that news negatively. I think that's what's annoyed people with your reaction because it's almost like you're denying them the right to their opinion at this current moment.

Charlotte and Scotty T are the examples I can think of off the top of my head when it comes to my second point. I could make a good argument that they both won based on their fanbases from Geordie Shore, which completely goes against the point your trying to make about people judging them solely on what happens in the house. Ricci was different because he wasn't actually liked by the majority of Geordie Shore viewers to begin with, so him not doing well also makes sense.

Jason.
26-07-2016, 04:33 PM
They're saving the stars for the winter series when more people watch :clap1:

:clap1:

Braden
26-07-2016, 04:35 PM
I really don't mean to be rude Jack, honestly.

VanessaFeltz.
26-07-2016, 04:35 PM

I'm assuming he's also related to Ariana Grande hence the sirname but that's all I know of him.

He is like Helen&Marc's unborn son

Headie
26-07-2016, 04:36 PM

He's pretty much BBUS's equivalent to Conor McIntyre

reece(:
26-07-2016, 04:36 PM
I judged Winston McKenzie on his outside antics, it's the whole reason he was put in in the first place :joker:

You can't leave preconceptions at the door with some!

Jason.
26-07-2016, 04:42 PM
He is like Helen&Marc's unborn son

He's pretty much BBUS's equivalent to Conor McIntyre

Kill it with fire

Is he worse than the likes of Aaryn Gries and Evel Dick?

I judged Winston McKenzie on his outside antics, it's the whole reason he was put in in the first place :joker:

That's true. Some housemates are cast just for how they are on the outside. For example, Katie Hopkins. She was cast for controversy so she could be just as controversial inside the house as she is on the outside.

Lostie!
26-07-2016, 04:43 PM

I think of him as Perez Hilton possessed by a demon. He's that bad.

Braden
26-07-2016, 04:43 PM

Yeah, this brings up another good point.

There's normally a task at the beginning of the series where everyone has to correlate the fact to the housemate? That also goes against the main objective of only judging people from what goes on inside the house because some of them influence the dynamics of the house. As proven with Winston last year.

Jason.
26-07-2016, 04:44 PM
I think of him as Perez Hilton possessed by a demon. He's that bad.

:laugh:

EspeonBB
26-07-2016, 04:52 PM
People watched Frankie on a 90+ reality show with a 24/7 live feed too. I think it's fair enough people judge him based on that

Braden
26-07-2016, 04:58 PM
People watched Frankie on a 90+ reality show with a 24/7 live feed too. I think it's fair enough people judge him based on that

That's why I don't really like the word 'preconceived' because by definition '(of an idea or opinion) formed before having the evidence for its truth or usefulness.', but the truth and usefulness was there for 24/7 live feed on BBUS.

Ashley.
26-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Hopefully they made a mistake and it's actually Saira Khan going in :fc:

Drew.
26-07-2016, 05:02 PM
I recognise most of them which is a good start. I really like Marnie, she's one of the only ones on that list who i've seen a lot of. She's far better than any of the other Geordie Shore lot who have appeared on CBB/IAC

Headie
26-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Kill it with fire

Is he worse than the likes of Aaryn Gries and Evel Dick?

He's amongst them as the worse, hard to choose the worst of a bad bunch though.

He's effectively a camera***** obsessed with being famous, and made rape jokes whilst he was on BBUS.

Ashley.
26-07-2016, 05:04 PM
At least it's only thirteen celebrities this time, even if they're all arseholes.

Lostie!
26-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Hopefully they made a mistake and it's actually Saira Khan going in :fc:

:joker: :clap1:

Jack_
26-07-2016, 05:07 PM
I'm stopping here because I'm tired of walking around the circle I'm currently at with you. The main point of what I was saying is that people are allowed to react to this news without you criticising their opinion because that's clearly the problem. The majority of people on here dislike him. You don't. If a hate figure (and Frankie was a hate figure as far as BBUS goes) is said to be going on CBB, people are allowed to react to that news negatively. I think that's what's annoyed people with your reaction because it's almost like you're denying them the right to their opinion at this current moment.

Charlotte and Scotty T are the examples I can think of off the top of my head when it comes to my second point. I could make a good argument that they both won based on their fanbases from Geordie Shore, which completely goes against the point your trying to make about people judging them solely on what happens in the house. Ricci was different because he wasn't actually liked by the majority of Geordie Shore viewers to begin with, so him not doing well also makes sense.

Please refer me to the point where I criticised anyone for disliking Frankie? In fact my first post in this thread was a response to someone criticising people for liking him (all before the show has even begun!) and that's what started this whole debate. All throughout this thread I have said over and over that I understand people criticising him and him being casted, and not once have I said they aren't allowed to do so - in fact I've made a point of saying the opposite. Claiming I've done so would be a lie.

I now understand what you're saying regarding your other point, but that still doesn't negate what I'm saying - in fact it gives weight to it. I constantly complain about the influence the Geordie Shore fanbase has on reality show results and I've been saying so all this series about Alex (and thankfully I was wrong), I completely disagree with people succeeding or failing based on things that have happened outside of the confines of the house and show and this is case in point. I know full well the voting public are guilty of this and that's why I complain about some of their idiotic voting patterns. This is the argument I'm making - it shouldn't be this way. And just because it is it doesn't mean I'm going to suck it up, hop on the bandwagon and start using my preconceptions of celebrities to judge what they're actually like as housemates too, because then I would also be part of the problem.

Is it going to change? Probably not, certainly not on the wider scale of public votes, but I'm still entitled to say that I think it's stupid to judge housemates on things that have happened outside of the house when that goes against the point of the show - because it is.

I agree that some if not most celebrities are casted for reasons pertaining to their life outside of the house, how else would you decide who to cast for a CBB? But that doesn't mean the same things need to be used to judge them as housemates on the actual show.

Even in the minds of the casting directors I'm sure they are aware there's a good chance some of them may not live up to their persona, such is the downfall of preconceptions - and that some may exceed expectations. That's the beauty of Celebrity Big Brother especially, to see how different people are to what you'd expect them to be. But to continue judging them on their life outside of the house instead of the one ongoing on the television show you're watching just makes the whole exercise pointless. We may as well look at the cast list, decide who has the cleanest background and then crown them the winner and not bother doing the series - in fact if that spares us yet another CBB series maybe that's for the best?

Jack_
26-07-2016, 05:09 PM

I've never once said people can't judge him, or can't dislike him, or can't say they don't want him to be cast for CBB. I understand why they wouldn't

My point is more that if he does end up on the show, to judge him on his time on BB16 rather than what he's doing in the CBB house right now would be utterly pointless, we may as well not do the series

Liam-
26-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Biggins and Frankie? I'm going to be homophobic by the end of this series.

Lostie!
26-07-2016, 05:11 PM

:laugh2:

Braden
26-07-2016, 05:17 PM
Please refer me to the point where I criticised anyone for disliking Frankie? In fact my first post in this thread was a response to someone criticising people for liking him (all before the show has even begun!) and that's what started this whole debate. All throughout this thread I have said over and over that I understand people criticising him and him being casted, and not once have I said they aren't allowed to do so - in fact I've made a point of saying the opposite. Claiming I've done so would be a lie.

I now understand what you're saying regarding your other point, but that still doesn't negate what I'm saying - in fact it gives weight to it. I constantly complain about the influence the Geordie Shore fanbase has on reality show results and I've been saying so all this series about Alex (and thankfully I was wrong), I completely disagree with people succeeding or failing based on things that have happened outside of the confines of the house and show and this is case in point. I know full well the voting public are guilty of this and that's why I complain about some of their idiotic voting patterns. This is the argument I'm making - it shouldn't be this way. And just because it is it doesn't mean I'm going to suck it up, hop on the bandwagon and start using my preconceptions of celebrities to judge what they're actually like as housemates too, because then I would also be part of the problem.

Is it going to change? Probably not, certainly not on the wider scale of public votes, but I'm still entitled to say that I think it's stupid to judge housemates on things that have happened outside of the house when that goes against the point of the show - because it is.

By telling people to forget their 'preconceptions', you're ultimately criticising their right to dislike Frankie at this moment in time (imo at least). Just let people think the way they want to think. If people's views change it will because of themselves. Not you. That's the main point of what I'm trying to say. You don't need to teach people how to watch the show.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 05:23 PM
By telling people to forget their 'preconceptions', you're ultimately criticising their right to dislike Frankie at this moment in time (imo at least). Just let people think the way they want to think. If people's views change it will because of themselves. Not you. That's the main point of what I'm trying to say. You don't need to teach people how to watch the show.

Perhaps that word doesn't apply to Frankie given the circumstances but that's pointless semantics. I'm telling you - the person who is typing these posts - that my intention is not to criticise people disliking Frankie, or telling them they aren't allowed to object to him being casted. So that's how it stands.

No, if people's views change it will be because Frankie is different on CBB to how he was on BB16 - and that's precisely my point. I'm not teaching anyone how to watch the show, merely pointing out that it is stupid and futile to judge housemates based on things that happened outside the confines of the house, otherwise we may as well not do the show. Nothing more, nothing less. And I'm entitled to do so, people don't have to listen or respond if they don't want.

Drew.
26-07-2016, 05:24 PM

:joker:

Braden
26-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Perhaps that word doesn't apply to Frankie given the circumstances but that's pointless semantics. I'm telling you - the person who is typing these posts - that my intention is not to criticise people disliking Frankie, or telling them they aren't allowed to object to him being casted. So that's how it stands.

No, if people's views change it will be because Frankie is different on CBB to how he was on BB16 - and that's precisely my point. I'm not teaching anyone how to watch the show, merely pointing out that it is stupid and futile to judge housemates based on things that happened outside the confines of the house, otherwise we may as well not do the show. Nothing more, nothing less. And I'm entitled to do so, people don't have to listen or respond if they don't want.

And I'm telling you (the person who is reading and replying to your posts), that's how it's coming across. If you want to end it here with your intention clear then that would be great.

Your main ideal from this was to tell people to 'leave their preconception at the door', so to now say ' if people's views change it will be because Frankie is different on CBB to how he was on BB16' just makes our whole debate redundant. You shouldn't have told people to not judge him based on BB16. We wouldn't be having this conversation otherwise. It's not stupid to judge people base don their actions outside of the show, because in that case people could potentially be championing racists, homophobics, sexists, etc. You're entitles to say what you like, but don't be surprised if people get annoyed if they feel like you're telling to process something the same way you do. We're all different. Your outlook on the show is different o other people's. There's no right and wrong and many people have repsonded in this htread to say they have every right to judge Frankie beforehand.

Braden
26-07-2016, 05:38 PM
Frankie is loving all of this (:p):

http://i.imgur.com/0tIOVwm.gif

Jack_
26-07-2016, 05:59 PM
And I'm telling you (the person who is reading and replying to your posts), that's how it's coming across. If you want to end it here with your intention clear then that would be great.

Your main ideal from this was to tell people to 'leave their preconception at the door', so to now say ' if people's views change it will be because Frankie is different on CBB to how he was on BB16' just makes our whole debate redundant. You shouldn't have told people to not judge him based on BB16. We wouldn't be having this conversation otherwise. It's not stupid to judge people base don their actions outside of the show, because in that case people could potentially be championing racists, homophobics, sexists, etc. You're entitles to say what you like, but don't be surprised if people get annoyed if they feel like you're telling to process something the same way you do. We're all different. Your outlook on the show is different o other people's. There's no right and wrong and many people have repsonded in this htread to say they have every right to judge Frankie beforehand.

Well I've made my intention clear on numerous occasions throughout this thread, constantly making a point of saying I'm not telling people they aren't allowed to criticise Frankie based off what they already know, or even oppose him being casted. If you or anyone else fails to see that, it is because you are not reading the posts properly.

It doesn't make it redundant at all, those two quotes go hand in hand with one another. If people leave their preconceptions of all of the housemates at the door they may indeed find that they like people more or less than they thought they would, and that includes Frankie. In fact, I've said that he may be different from his time on BB16 on several occasions in this thread:

There's nothing to suggest he has stayed the same either, nobody knows him or has access to live feeds of his life so it's pointless conjecture.

If he's as 'awful' as before the fine, but in theory there is no reason why he can't act differently this time around

Again, if posts were read properly you'd have seen this.

Unless said housemates are racist, homophobic etc etc on the show then I don't see how it's relevant. Yes I'm sure I'll be greeted with 'welp' and 'OMG' type responses but it's true. Do I oppose these kinds of people being casted? Absolutely, their vetting process as history shows is really quite poor. But once they're on they're on, and if they were aware of said history and still wanted to cast them then that's their choice. To then judge them as housemates based off of things that happened outside of the house takes away from the point of the programme, and as I said we may as well just decide who's got the cleanest record now and crown them the winner. They may be racist or homophobic on the show (i.e. Winston) and by all means criticise them, but they may not (i.e. Andrew) and therefore it's pointless to

I'm aware my outlook on the show is different to other people's - believe me after years of becoming a minority on here I'm well aware of that - but I'm still entitled to say that I think judging housemates for things they've done outside of the house itself is stupid. No one has to agree, no one has to listen, no one has to respond. But this is a forum and if that's my opinion, I will say so.

Finally...

many people have repsonded in this htread to say they have every right to judge Frankie beforehand.

See, again! I have no idea how many more times I'm going to have to say that I've never once said people aren't allowed to judge Frankie or oppose him being casted before people start paying attention. This is now twice in one post I've said the same thing ffs

Rob!
26-07-2016, 06:02 PM

:joker:

Withano
26-07-2016, 06:07 PM
I also think it's quite amusing you're engaging in a debate about the pitfalls of a person you've never actually watched. Why are you so desperate to argue with me?

I know Frankie outside of Big Brother, I've made an opinion on him much like you have..

Only difference is you seem to think people cant have an opinion on him whereas i understand it is completely normal to form opinions on stuff as they come across them...
And thats the reason I'm "arguing" wih you.. You telling people they cant have an opinion on someone as controversial as Frankie before and after you claim that you think he will be a fantastic housemate for the same reason is dumb and contradictory.

I hate him as a person, i dont know him as a housemate, im not excited for him to be in the house
You presumably love him as a person and a housemate and youve made it clear that youre excited for him to be in the house
Others hate him as a person and a housemate and are not excited for him to be in the house

None of us are going to watch him from a blank slate on thursday, not even you. Youve completely contradicted yourself asking people to do so, its obvious youre only asking this cos you love him. You wouldnt care about the negativity on here if you felt the same. So transparent.

Heaven = Winner
26-07-2016, 06:19 PM
All of the females (bar like two) could be potentially great :clap1:

LaLaLand
26-07-2016, 06:27 PM
All of the females (bar like two) could be potentially great :clap1:

Agreed! I can see Helen being quiet and Sam could go either way but the others are bound to cause some sort of stir.

Braden
26-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Well I've made my intention clear on numerous occasions throughout this thread, constantly making a point of saying I'm not telling people they aren't allowed to criticise Frankie based off what they already know, or even oppose him being casted. If you or anyone else fails to see that, it is because you are not reading the posts properly.

It doesn't make it redundant at all, those two quotes go hand in hand with one another. If people leave their preconceptions of all of the housemates at the door they may indeed find that they like people more or less than they thought they would, and that includes Frankie. In fact, I've said that he may be different from his time on BB16 on several occasions in this thread:

Again, if posts were read properly you'd have seen this.

Unless said housemates are racist, homophobic etc etc on the show then I don't see how it's relevant. Yes I'm sure I'll be greeted with 'welp' and 'OMG' type responses but it's true. Do I oppose these kinds of people being casted? Absolutely, their vetting process as history shows is really quite poor. But once they're on they're on, and if they were aware of said history and still wanted to cast them then that's their choice. To then judge them as housemates based off of things that happened outside of the house takes away from the point of the programme, and as I said we may as well just decide who's got the cleanest record now and crown them the winner. They may be racist or homophobic on the show (i.e. Winston) and by all means criticise them, but they may not (i.e. Andrew) and therefore it's pointless to

I'm aware my outlook on the show is different to other people's - believe me after years of becoming a minority on here I'm well aware of that - but I'm still entitled to say that I think judging housemates for things they've done outside of the house itself is stupid. No one has to agree, no one has to listen, no one has to respond. But this is a forum and if that's my opinion, I will say so.

Finally...

See, again! I have no idea how many more times I'm going to have to say that I've never once said people aren't allowed to judge Frankie or oppose him being casted before people start paying attention. This is now twice in one post I've said the same thing ffs

There's a lot I could say but I'm just going to tell you that you're right.

There was no offense or rudeness implemented in this by the way. That's all I'm going to say.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 07:04 PM
I know Frankie outside of Big Brother, I've made an opinion on him much like you have..

Only difference is you seem to think people cant have an opinion on him whereas i understand it is completely normal to form opinions on stuff as they come across them...
And thats the reason I'm "arguing" wih you.. You telling people they cant have an opinion on someone as controversial as Frankie before and after you claim that you think he will be a fantastic housemate for the same reason is dumb and contradictory.

I hate him as a person, i dont know him as a housemate, im not excited for him to be in the house
You presumably love him as a person and a housemate and youve made it clear that youre excited for him to be in the house
Others hate him as a person and a housemate and are not excited for him to be in the house

None of us are going to watch him from a blank slate on thursday, not even you. Youve completely contradicted yourself asking people to do so, its obvious youre only asking this cos you love him. You wouldnt care about the negativity on here if you felt the same. So transparent.

pmsl this is so far from the truth it's hilarious, there were at least three and maybe four houseguests I preferred to Frankie on his season so to say I 'love' him is just false - I'm ambivalent towards him, I think the hatred he gets is excessive and unwarranted but he's nothing special either. I got excited because the meltdowns if he entered will be hilarious and I'm not really sure how many more times I have to say that before you get it

Once again you've obviously not read my posts and the thread properly because for the umpteenth time, I've never said no one's allowed an opinion on him and have actually made a point of saying the opposite on countless occasions. I also never said he would be a 'fantastic' housemate either, more pointless exaggeration

I think you'll find that I will watch from a blank slate as I do with every series, be it celebrity or civilian. In fact I encourage you to find evidence of me doing differently because I can assure you I never have. I may have been excited or opposed about certain people going in, but once they're in I give it at least a week usually before I decide who my favourites are. I actually hope he turns out to be a terrible housemate so I don't support him and can prove this, but what's hilarious here is that if he is different this forum will probably worship the ground he walks on while I'll be campaigning for his eviction :rolleyes:

You are pining for yet another argument because you have some strange problem with me, that's all this is about. You're the transparent one love

Shaun
26-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Are you judging him as 'deplorable' inside the house or out of it? If it's the latter then we may as well just go home and not bother having the show, because if people are going to be judged on what they're like outside of the house (and this also applies to civilian in cases like Andrew) then that goes against the entire point of the programme which is to judge them as housemates inside the house. If you don't put them all on blank slates, there really is no point in the series actually going ahead

forgive me for thinking racist sexists shouldn't get half-arsed "second chances"

Jack_
26-07-2016, 07:35 PM
forgive me for thinking racist sexists shouldn't get half-arsed "second chances"

I don't agree with those types of people being casted either and also we know their vetting process sucks, but once they're on they're on. Pointless holding the past against them or else the show may as well not exist

Marsh.
26-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Marge Simpson to win! :clap1:

Withano
26-07-2016, 07:59 PM
You are pining for yet another argument because you have some strange problem with me, that's all this is about. You're the transparent one love

Christ Jack, I explained why I'm "arguing" with you. Its because of your attempt to dictate how other peoples opinions should be formed when really you need to practice what you preach. Dont be so sensitive, I comment on a lot of posts i find stupid or ridiculous, I dont care who writes them.

Jack_
26-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Christ Jack, I explained why I'm "arguing" with you. Its because of your attempt to dictate how other peoples opinions should be formed when really you need to practice what you preach. Dont be so sensitive, I comment on a lot of posts i find stupid or ridiculous, I dont care who writes them.

Except I haven't done that at all in this thread, so yeah sure of course not

Alf
26-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Jamie Vardy lookalike Lee Chapman to be the 14th

I've seen the name Lee Chapman in the bookies odds, at first I thought it was the former footballer whose married to Lesley Ash. But looking on google, It came up with a Jamie Vardy Lookalike called Lee Chapman.

susie q
26-07-2016, 09:16 PM
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1503360/celebrity-big-brother-lineup-the-13-celebrities-going-into-the-celebrity-big-brother-house-tonight/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160726-_-Showbiz&TV-_-526919334

Sam Fox - Page 3 model
Marnie Simpson - Geordie Shore
Lewis Bloor - Towies
Stephen Bear - Ex On The Beach
Katie Waissel - X Factor reject
Christopher Biggins - Wanker
Renee Graziano - Mob Wives
Grant Bovey - Film Maker
Aubrey O'Day - Singer
Beth Chapman - Dog The Bounty Hunter star
Helen Lederer - Comedian
Frankie Grande - BBUSA Contestant
Chloe Khan - X Factor reject

Only know 4 of them, Sam Fox, Chris Biggins, Grant Bovey, Helen Lederer.

Jack.
26-07-2016, 09:21 PM
Sam Fox - Page 3 model(Know Her)
Marnie Simpson - Geordie Shore(Know Her)
Lewis Bloor - Towie (Know Him)
Stephen Bear - Ex On The Beach (Only know him because I seen his dick pics on twitter)
Katie Waissel - X Factor reject (Know her)
Christopher Biggins - (Know him)
Renee Graziano - Mob Wives(Don't know her)
Grant Bovey - Film Maker(Don't know him)
Aubrey O'Day - Singer(Don't know)
Beth Chapman - Dog The Bounty Hunter star(Don't know her)
Helen Lederer - Comedian(Know her)
Frankie Grande - BBUSA Contestant(Don't know him)
Chloe Khan - X Factor reject(Don't know her)

Alf
26-07-2016, 10:20 PM
I think Biggins may take some beating.

When I look for potential winners in that list, his is the only name that comes forward.

Unless he goes mental and leaves by his own accord.

Katie could possibly be a contender and maybe Beth, but I don't know too much about their personality yet.

Grant Bovey, Sam Fox, Helen Lederer and Marnie Simpson won't beat Biggins.

And looking at the rest, nah!

I'm not a big Biggins fan myself, and I hope I'm wrong.

Time
26-07-2016, 10:22 PM
Katie Waissel :clap1:

iRyan
26-07-2016, 11:08 PM
Omg Aubrey <333 Yes I am so excited now!

Saph
26-07-2016, 11:11 PM
im here for renee

as for the others

http://66.media.tumblr.com/b7eeb11ab750995c49c4383c34485e9d/tumblr_mmibskRTj11s97fv7o9_250.gif