PDA

View Full Version : head to head Gina vs Georgina

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 01:26 PM
who do you like, a head to head which wealthy housemate you like the most?

LukeB
11-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Gina

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 01:27 PM
for me Georgina of course :)

Daniel.
11-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Gina was better

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 01:30 PM
Gina was better

i still feel that Georgina was robbed, she should've been in the house for a few weeks longer :)

ArgyESC
11-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Georgina :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

smudgie
11-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Apart from the fact that I don't believe Gina was wealthy and Georgina is, I much prefer Gina.

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 01:38 PM
Apart from the fact that I don't believe Gina was wealthy and Georgina is, I much prefer Gina.

huh Gina isn't wealthy :hehe:

and Georgina is really wealthy, and she's smiling a lot more now than in the house, so maybe she was really out of her comfort zone in the BB house :)

Daniel.
11-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Gina is rich why do people still not believe

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 01:42 PM
Gina is rich why do people still not believe

well Georgina is really wealthier than Gina, and that is just the truth :)

Daniel.
11-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Gina has more money than Georgina :laugh:

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Gina has more money than Georgina :laugh:

well Georgina will inherit maybe 60 million from her parents, and she already lives in a large mansion :)

Amy Jade
11-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Both awful.

Firewire
11-08-2016, 02:09 PM
Gina and it's not even close

Nicky91
http://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/47/photos/926000/GEORGINA-LEIGH-CANTWELL-560926.jpg

Georgina is really good looking as well as being really wealthy :lovedup:

Nicky91
Both awful.

well Georgina is now best friends with your favourite Lateysha :)

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Gina and it's not even close

what do you like about Gina, and what do you don't like about Georgina, can you explain that :)

Firewire
11-08-2016, 02:12 PM
what do you like about Gina, and what do you don't like about Georgina, can you explain that :)

Gina was entertaining

Georgina was so dull, and her relationship with Jackson made me a tad sick

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 02:14 PM
Gina was entertaining

i find her posh accent so funny and cute, and if Georgina got a proper and fair chance, she could've been entertaining as well like Gina :)

Firewire
11-08-2016, 02:21 PM
i find her posh accent so funny and cute, and if Georgina got a proper and fair chance, she could've been entertaining as well like Gina :)

She was given a fair chance, she was there for three and a half weeks.

Black Dagger
11-08-2016, 02:23 PM
Georgina was terrible in every way, shape and form, and her wealth means **** all to me, why you continue to bring it up as one of her main selling points baffles me.

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 02:23 PM
She was given a fair chance, she was there for three and a half weeks.

well she was evicted during a week of constant bad edit, she was doomed the villain role in her eviction week, i hardly call that fair :(

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Georgina was terrible in every way, shape and form, and her wealth means **** all to me, why you continue to bring it up as one of her main selling points baffles me.

because it's just the truth, that she's really wealthy, and maybe you should check her twitter, some recent pictures of her, and she's smiling a lot now, so maybe she was out of her comfort zone in the BB house, not used being around some people poorer than her i think, that before BB she was Always seeing other boys and girls also wealthy like her :)

I hope Georgina will be doing lots of horse riding, and maybe she can do the olympic games with her horse :hee:

Daniel.
11-08-2016, 02:50 PM
well Georgina will inherit maybe 60 million from her parents, and she already lives in a large mansion :)

Me

Marsh.
11-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Both disgusting creatures.

Daniel.
11-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Gina was really popular on here during BB14 what happened

Jason.
11-08-2016, 03:05 PM
well she was evicted during a week of constant bad edit, she was doomed the villain role in her eviction week, i hardly call that fair :(

I don't get the bad edit card you keep throwing around. She still did those things that made viewers dislike her hence why they were shown in the first place so it's hardly unfair that they were shown on the highlights. Plus she was nominated for eviction by the majority of her fellow housemates (people who lived with her) so it's safe to say that her housemates probably felt the same way too.

Plus I don't class her as a villain at all. She was soo ****ing dull.

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 03:14 PM
I don't get the bad edit card you keep throwing around. She still did those things that made viewers dislike her hence why they were shown in the first place so it's hardly unfair that they were shown on the highlights. Plus she was nominated for eviction by the majority of her fellow housemates (people who lived with her) so it's safe to say that her housemates probably felt the same way too.

Plus I don't class her as a villain at all. She was soo ****ing dull.

Georgina was anything but dull :laugh:

Marsh.
11-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Gina was really popular on here during BB14 what happened

They all recovered from their head injuries?

Lostie!
11-08-2016, 03:45 PM
Both absolute crap but at least Georgina had the decency to be evicted early on.

Oaker
11-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Gina was great and Georgina was a ****ing demon so Gina :)

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Both absolute crap but at least Georgina had the decency to be evicted early on.

I hope Georgina returns to BB, when they want to do an allstar series :)

Jake.
11-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Despised Gina from the off whereas it took a week and a half for me not to like G, so I prefer her

Nicky91
11-08-2016, 04:21 PM
Despised Gina from the off whereas it took a week and a half for me not to like G, so I prefer her

can you explain why you didn't like Georgina :)

Jake.
11-08-2016, 05:06 PM
can you explain why you didn't like Georgina :)

I love miserable housemates (John McCririck is my fave of all time). Georgina's problem was that she was anti-Evelyn/Emma to the point she was just being a petty bitch. She assumed she was safe and spent the week moping and being snidey and it came to bite her in the arse.

Nicky91
12-08-2016, 07:29 AM
I love miserable housemates (John McCririck is my fave of all time). Georgina's problem was that she was anti-Evelyn/Emma to the point she was just being a petty bitch. She assumed she was safe and spent the week moping and being snidey and it came to bite her in the arse.

i also thought she was safe, so i was shocked as well with her eviction :(

and i think it's better to go out on a shock eviction, than a dull and boring eviction, her eviction is now more memorable :)

and Georgina didn't like Emma and Evelyn, well i kinda agree with Georgina because i also did not like Evelyn and Emma, way too two faced :hehe:

and i just have a huge crush at Georgina, good looking and wealthy girl, well that is why i love her :lovedup:

Pete.
12-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Gina. Rio.

kirklancaster
12-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Gina was entertaining

^ THIS EXACTLY.

Nicky91
12-08-2016, 08:36 AM
^ THIS EXACTLY.

no, Kirk please you got to admit that Georgina is one of the most classy housemates in BB, maybe one of the most posh and wealthy :hee:

and maybe you can even like Georgina, i would say look on her twitter, and some pictures she's smiling a lot, so maybe she was just out of her comfort zone in the BB house, and her insecurities took over, being jealous at Evelyn :)

well i can easily understand her, being wealthy and living in a large mansion i guess, and maybe she underestimated BB a little, but coming from a mansion and getting everything she wants, to the BB house, where not everyone is wealthy like she is, is a big difference for her

i really hope Georgina will go for her passion with the horse riding, and maybe going for a olympic games dream :)

Jake.
12-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Honestly please stop going on about her wealth, it really isn't relevant

Nicky91
12-08-2016, 08:42 AM
Honestly please stop going on about her wealth, it really isn't relevant

okay, thank you :hee:

Jamie89
12-08-2016, 11:35 AM
no, Kirk please you got to admit that Georgina is one of the most classy housemates in BB, maybe one of the most posh and wealthy :hee:

and maybe you can even like Georgina, i would say look on her twitter, and some pictures she's smiling a lot, so maybe she was just out of her comfort zone in the BB house, and her insecurities took over, being jealous at Evelyn :)

well i can easily understand her, being wealthy and living in a large mansion i guess, and maybe she underestimated BB a little, but coming from a mansion and getting everything she wants, to the BB house, where not everyone is wealthy like she is, is a big difference for her

i really hope Georgina will go for her passion with the horse riding, and maybe going for a olympic games dream :)

That really makes her quite an awful person though I'm sorry Nicky :laugh: Also, it's kind of absolving her of having any responsibility for her own behaviour (as well as putting blame on the others for not being as wealthy), and it's her behaviour that people took issue with.

People aren't different because of the different amounts of money they have, people are different because of their personalities and attitudes and the unfortunate truth is that for Georgina, both of those things came across really badly. I don't believe that her wealth is the reason she is the way she is, but if she really didn't get along with other people because they were poorer than her, then that makes her even more terrible.

She might be happier now she's out, and it might be that the BB house brought out the worst in her at times (as it will have done for other housemates too) but that 'worst side' that she showed still exists in her, it's still a part of who she is, so people who dislike her for it aren't necessarily going to start liking her now that she's smiling on twitter. All that means is that she's happiest in her own element but isn't everyone? The real test of someone is how they behave when they're taken out of their element.

I do love your continued support for her though :laugh: so credit to you for that, I just had to put my point of view across.

Nicky91
12-08-2016, 11:41 AM
That really makes her quite an awful person though I'm sorry Nicky :laugh: Also, it's kind of absolving her of having any responsibility for her own behaviour (as well as putting blame on the others for not being as wealthy), and it's her behaviour that people took issue with.

People aren't different because of the different amounts of money they have, people are different because of their personalities and attitudes and the unfortunate truth is that for Georgina, both of those things came across really badly. I don't believe that her wealth is the reason she is the way she is, but if she really didn't get along with other people because they were poorer than her, then that makes her even more terrible.

She might be happier now she's out, and it might be that the BB house brought out the worst in her at times (as it will have done for other housemates too) but that 'worst side' that she showed still exists in her, it's still a part of who she is, so people who dislike her for it aren't necessarily going to start liking her now that she's smiling on twitter. All that means is that she's happiest in her own element but isn't everyone? The real test of someone is how they behave when they're taken out of their element.

I do love your continued support for her though :laugh: so credit to you for that, I just had to put my point of view across.

well okay fair enough, and thank you i'll always be her loyal fan

Georgina should now just enjoy her life, i don't care if someone is wealthy or not, i like Georgina, because i believe she's a very sweet girl, and that she has lots of money well that's only a good thing, that she can go to fancy expensive places, and have tea party's :)

Nicky91
30-08-2017, 03:25 PM
wow epic victory for Gina Rio in this poll :clap2: :clap2: