View Full Version : The Ultimate Poll

Mark
21-02-2002, 05:20 PM
OK here is the ultimate Poll!!!!

Lets see who wins out of these four!

Mark:wavey:

disco
21-02-2002, 05:57 PM
According to this (http://eyeonreality.tv/survey), Pop Idol is the most popular non-BB Reality TV show. I'm sure that the vast majority of people at this site would go for BB.

My second favourite RTV show would have to be the first series of Shipwrecked.

Kaz
22-02-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Disco
I'm sure that the vast majority of people at this site would go for BB.
Absolutely, Disco - otherwise why on earth would we be visiting this site?!! :spin2:

However, my second favourite would have to be Pop Idol. :thumbs: :dazzler:

LEE
23-02-2002, 10:45 AM
I voted for BB but, like Kaz, Pop Idol is a definate second.

I'm sorry Disco but I'm afraid I didn't rate Shipwrecked much at all. I watched 2 or 3 of them and just couldn't get into it. Still, each to his own.

:flower:

disco
23-02-2002, 02:15 PM
The last series (the third) was crap. The first, however, was excellent. It was at the time innovative as it was on before both Big Brother and Survivor.

Janette
23-02-2002, 05:42 PM
I never watched Shipwrecked so I can't comment on it, Pop Stars and Pop Idol were great, but Big Brother is just the best thing on tv! The rest are just fill ins for the time Big Brother is off the air :hugesmile:

sweetlittlesara
23-02-2002, 10:40 PM
I like all four!!! i am definatly a reality tv addict...muct try and go out more...no reality tv on any more.. will b forced to watch stars in thier eyes!!

BigSister
27-02-2002, 07:01 PM
I voted for Big brother

I have to say pop idol is my 2nd choice followed by pop stars and shipwreaked :spin2:

WILDCHILD2K1
28-02-2002, 05:15 PM
I love reality tv as well - beats all the other rubbish on tv at the moe. Big Bro is first for me, closely followed by Pop Idol.
I think Big Bro will always be NO1 for everyone cause it is the inspiration of all reality tv!! :elephant::laugh: