PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother

Mark
01-12-2001, 05:52 PM
I started this post on BBUK ages ago, and thought I would start it here.
We have already had 1 celebrity BB, but who would you choose for a second series? Mine are: -

1. Dom Joly
2. Davina McCall
3. Graham Norton
4. Natalie Casey
5. Noel (from Hear'Say)
6. Kate Thorton

What are yours??

Mark :laugh::laugh::laugh:

[Edited on 12-1-2001 by Mark]

LEE
02-12-2001, 12:44 AM
Ooh, I'll have to think about this.

Big Brother will get back to you....... tomorrow :spin:

WILDCHILD2K1
02-12-2001, 07:07 PM
Mine are:

1.) Robbie William (for the entertainment cos he is an entertainer and would be cool to watch!)

2.) Mel B from Spice Girls (she wuz gonna be in the last one and I think she would be a good laugh cos she is also a bit of a B.I.T.C.H!!

3.) Beppe from Eastenders (purely cos I think he is stunning!!)

4.) Nicole Kidman (cos we would need a bit of romance and I think it could happen between Robbie and her)

5.) I think Graham Norton too cos he is just sooooo funny!

6.) Phoebe from F.R.I.E.N.D.S - I really like to believe she is like that in real life cos she is an absolute nutta!!

Mark - you dont actually like Natalie Casey, do you? She is soooo annoying!! But I guess she is a bit different and unusual!

Kaz
03-12-2001, 10:23 PM
My Celebrity BB housemates would be:

1. Dawn French - the funniest woman on television

2. Gordon Ramsay - to make sure the housemates ate well

3. Victoria Beckham - to see how she coped without a hairdrier!!

4. David Ginola - well, we need something yummy to look at

5. Lorraine Kelly - down to earth and a mother figure for the housemates

6. Jonathan Ross - even more sarcastic and bitchier than Naz :laugh:

Nick
14-12-2001, 11:56 AM
My favorite ones would be=

1. Anne Robinson (to aggravate and annoy housemates)
:devil:
2. Cathy Burke (is quite funny)
:laugh:
3. Anjelina Jolie (to keep Anne from thinking she can be attractive)
4. EMINEM (I don't know why, I think it would be quite comical)
5. Lennox Lewis (to keep EMINEM in his place)
6. Mike Tyson (to fight Lennox Lewis)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Feefs
29-01-2002, 01:06 PM
Now it seems more likely we'll see another CBB I thought I'd resurect this thread. :thumbs:

Ideas I've had for participants include

1. Simon Cowell. He's supposed to be a behind the scenes man, but he loves the limelight and is desperate to be as big a star as the people he's worked with over the years. And you never know - we might get to see him putting his trousers on.

2. Mark Frith. Editor of heat for similar reasons to Simon Cowell. He takes every opportunity to get his own face into the magazine, or on tv. He normally restricts himself to commenting on other people's outfits and behaviour. Let him get to know the other side.

3. Cerys Mathews. She was a massive BB fan, and is great fun anyway. And could be perfect to provide a Vanessa style moment of ranting and raving. She really objected to the cameras only showing people sleeping, so she might go around prodding people in their sleep and got so excited when she heard she was going to get to look through the glass at them. She loved Paul, so it could be an ideal opportunity to get him into the studio! (I'm thinking ahead here)

My other thought is that they could have Celebrity Couples Big Brother. Prime targets for this would be

1. Posh and Becks (they'd never agree, but it would be great)
2. Chris and Billie
3. Richard and Judy

Richard and Chris would have a competition over who loved the sound of their own voice the most, and Judy would try to mother Billie.

Only for the hardy of stomach, but how about

4. Neil and Christine Hamilton