PDA

View Full Version : CBB: Which runner ups deserved to win?

Maxxie.
17-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Which years did the public get it wrong in the final two in your opinion? I'm not asking which series deserved a different winner, if they weren't a runner up, like Verne or Tiffany or Renee but which actual runner-ups deserved to win other the real life winner?

Choose all on the poll you agree.

Jason.
17-12-2016, 08:20 PM
Kenzie should've won instead of Bez.
Kerry should've won instead of Paddy.
Audley should've won instead of Gary.
Ricky should've won instead of Bear.

MB.
17-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Can we put an end to people saying "runner-ups"

reece(:
17-12-2016, 08:26 PM
Kerry, Speidi, Audley and Ricky

Maxxie.
17-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Suprised at the poll, Bez & Gary are the best winners IMO!

Jordan.
17-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Kerry, Speidi, Audley and Ricky

these, plus messy Steph over Scotty T

LaLaLand
17-12-2016, 08:34 PM
Katie Hopkins over Pricey.

I didn't really like any other runners up enough to want them to win.

caprimint
17-12-2016, 08:51 PM
Austin and KT were most robbed.

(I also voted for Kerry and Frankie)

Pete.
17-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Would say Hopkins but Pricey won so I don't care :love:

Let's go for Audley

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
17-12-2016, 09:00 PM
kerry/speidi/steph/ricky :spin:

MB.
17-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Paddy > Kerry though

Wizard.
17-12-2016, 09:58 PM
Speidi and Ricky only tbh

Calderyon
17-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Terry Christian should have won, as opposed to Ulrika Jonsson
Heidi & Spencer should have won, as opposed to Rylan Clark-Neal
Ricky Norwood should have won, as opposed to Stephen Bear

Donīt know about 1-5 enough.

Macie Lightfoot
17-12-2016, 10:07 PM

Take that back.

LukeB
17-12-2016, 10:09 PM
Ricky Norwood should have won, as opposed to Stephen Bear

Donīt know about 1-5 enough.

Opps I forgot to press Terry Christian but really Verne should have won. but i agree with the rest of your choices as well.

Ashley.
17-12-2016, 10:13 PM
Can we put an end to people saying "runner-ups"

:love:

Black Dagger
17-12-2016, 10:14 PM
Terry sucked and anybody who said Austin and Hopkins can LEAVE

Ashley.
17-12-2016, 10:15 PM
Kenzie over the awful Bez, Austin over James anyday and Ricky over Bear.

caprimint
17-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Paddy > Kerry though
He might have been funnier if I could've understood what he was saying

caprimint
17-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Take that back.
You liked Rylan more than Speidi? :suspect:

Jake.
17-12-2016, 11:03 PM
terry, abz and ricky

Macie Lightfoot
17-12-2016, 11:11 PM
lol I liked everyone in the cast more than Speidi, they sucked

Jason.
17-12-2016, 11:16 PM
I liked Austin but I wasn't really all that disappointed he finished runner-up as I didn't mind James too much and I would've been happy with anyone out of that top 3 winning really.

MB.
17-12-2016, 11:20 PM
I liked Austin

oh so you're still going through that phase

LukeB
17-12-2016, 11:20 PM
i'm still amazed how Abz got final 2 since he was really really boring.

Jason.
17-12-2016, 11:24 PM
oh so you're still going through that phase

zip it you

reece(:
17-12-2016, 11:24 PM
i'm still amazed how Abz got final 2 since he was really really boring.

Idk how he got higher than McGiff

Jason.
17-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Or Lauren

LukeB
17-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Idk how he got higher than McGiff

Or Lauren

Carol and Lauren were hilarious mainly Lauren so it;s baffling how a anti-social person got votes. well he came out of his shell a bit during the last week but it was too late.

reece(:
17-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Carol and Lauren were hilarious mainly Lauren so it;s baffling how a anti-social person got votes. well he came out of his shell a bit during the last week but it was too late.

Brits have short memories

LukeB
17-12-2016, 11:40 PM

And this wouldn't be surprising since Helen won as well, it just took that last week edit to make people forget what she did.

caprimint
17-12-2016, 11:43 PM
lol I liked everyone in the cast more than Speidi, they sucked
Finally we agree :amazed:

caprimint
17-12-2016, 11:44 PM
So do Americans, the up/down placements within a day or so of fan favourites in BBUSA is shocking. :worry:

Cal.
17-12-2016, 11:45 PM
Steph and Ricky

Shaun
18-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Surprised that more people haven't gone for the "Dappy winning instead of Jim ****ing Davidson" option.

LukeB
18-12-2016, 12:26 AM
Surprised that more people haven't gone for the "Dappy winning instead of Jim ****ing Davidson" option.

It would have been awful either way and i guess no one wanted one of them to win because they were awful sexist pigs.

Mitchell
18-12-2016, 12:36 AM
Steph, Ricky, Les, Jermaine and Kerry

Rob!
18-12-2016, 04:10 AM
Terry because all Ulrika did during that series was cry about wanting to go home.
Abz because anybody should have won over Charlotte because she was literally horrific from start to finish.
Hopkins because Katie Price somehow managed to do nothing in one of the most volitile series ever
Austin over James but I don't mind that much.
Stephanie was an incredible housemate and is still getting the series remembered over that boring arrogant wanker
And Ricky because that result is the same level as Helen winning

Epic.
18-12-2016, 01:30 PM
Terry because all Ulrika did during that series was cry about wanting to go home.
Abz because anybody should have won over Charlotte because she was literally horrific from start to finish.
Hopkins because Katie Price somehow managed to do nothing in one of the most volitile series ever
Stephanie was an incredible housemate and is still getting the series remembered over that boring arrogant wanker

That's kind of why Katie Price is a good winner to begin with.

Also why is Scotty T so hated here? I completely saw his win coming and I was so indifferent :shrug: he's at least better than most winners we've had this year and he seems fairly down-to-earth to me. A little cheeky, but not in some offensive way.

Epic.
18-12-2016, 01:35 PM
Ricky Norwood should have won over Stephen Bear

I'm actually surprised that every other Top 2 I prefer the actual winner winning.

Even though Audley, Speidi, Abz, Colleen :love:

Also I gueeeess Dappy should've won over Jim but that's like saying I prefer dog **** over cat ****

LukeB
18-12-2016, 01:47 PM

But Hopkins would have been another Helen type winner, Katie Price became a hero winning over a bully scum

Epic.
18-12-2016, 01:50 PM
But Hopkins would have been another Helen type winner, Katie Price became a hero winning over a bully scum

The concept of a Katie Price win is exactly why she's one of my fav CBB winners to begin with. Cause Katie Hopkins had such an easy victory up until her random entrance in a princess outfit<3

LukeB
18-12-2016, 01:56 PM
The concept of a Katie Price win is exactly why she's one of my fav CBB winners to begin with. Cause Katie Hopkins had such an easy victory up until her random entrance in a princess outfit<3

I agree :clap1:

Producers were so desperate for a hopkins win like they were with a Helens win and this time the public stopped that and rightly gave Katie Price the win. I didn't find Pricey that boring but it's understandable that she wasn't full on entertaining because of the surgery she had. I've always been a fan of Pricey, she seems fun and hilarious on her RTV shows. Now she is better we might get to see that on all-stars(if she's there)

Epic.
18-12-2016, 01:58 PM
I agree :clap1:

Producers were so desperate for a hopkins win like they were with a Helens win and this time the public stopped that and rightly gave Katie Price the win. I didn't find Pricey that boring but it's understandable that she was full on entertaining because of the surgery she had. I've always been a fan of Pricey, she seems fun and hilarious on her RTV shows. Now she is better we might get to see that on all-stars(if she's there)

Well actually Hopkins did have a really good chance, but the editing of the last HL's show presented her as such this bitter desperate person who hated Katie Price so in the space of one night she got way ahead of her. I still remember at the beginning of the final when Emma Willis said the voting was really close and I got so nervous.

Daniel-X
18-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Kerry, Audley, Steph and Ricky

Babayaro.
18-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Ricky is the only one I would change

y.winter
18-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Stephanie by far. She was awfully robbed by this random towie non-entity. It was her series and she deserved winning it.

Maxxie.
19-12-2016, 10:47 AM
It would have been awful either way and i guess no one wanted one of them to win because they were awful sexist pigs.

How?

Maxxie.
19-12-2016, 10:51 AM
Also how come most people love speidi yet hate bear as really they had a very similar vibe and intentions. Is it just that speidi's american??

caprimint
19-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Also how come most people love speidi yet hate bear as really they had a very similar vibe and intentions. Is it just that speidi's american??
Opposite way around for me, Speidi (well Spencer at least) were actually nasty and went beyond 'fun' whereas Bear's antics were done in a playful way and his intentions were never to upset anyone.

Epic.
19-12-2016, 04:20 PM

Speidi were complete social outsiders to the house and therefore were alien in a more relatable way, making you root for them as villains a little. They were also much more genuine as people than Bear.

The reason so many here think Bear is the worst CBB housemate is that, not only does he have no relatability, but it makes him just a terrible person who doesn't deserve anything. Speidi would also repeatedly get comeuppance for their actions through getting slayed but anytime someone challenged Bear, they had something about them that stopped the audience from fully rooting for them. Samantha? Oh no wait she's been nominated so she's just being a bitter fool. Renee? Oh no, she wanted Bear for a cuddle she's clearly fake or whatever. Aubrey? Oh she spat in Bear's food let's not sympathise with her. Frankie? Oh wait he still apologises to Bear constantly and acts like his friend. Ricky? Becomes one of his besties later. Bear never got karma at all. Even his ex coming in didn't solve anything because he wins like a week later so what was the point of it :shrug: Him winning was also a big factor in hatred towards him, as it's a testament to the disgrace that is the human race :wavey:

Babayaro.
19-12-2016, 04:29 PM
Excellently put :clap1:

Amy Jade
19-12-2016, 04:33 PM
Speidi were nothing like Bear, they definately did get into some awkward situations but it was mostly down to being American and playing the game like it's US format...also they never really took over and tried to hurt anyone just for the sake of it like Bear did.

Also the biggest thing is Speidi were not pandered to like Bear was - he literally got away with everything a normal housemate would be ejected for - he was an aggressive, violent, bully.

andybigbro
06-01-2017, 03:09 AM
Kenzie should've won instead of Bez.
Kerry should've won instead of Paddy.
Ricky should've won instead of Bear.

Raph
06-01-2017, 08:29 AM
Heidi and Spencer over that idiot Rylan.

It was as a result of this win that we are stuck with the worst sideshow host in the history of television. :bored:

Macie Lightfoot
06-01-2017, 10:40 AM
Speidi were complete social outsiders to the house and therefore were alien in a more relatable way, making you root for them as villains a little. They were also much more genuine as people than Bear.

They were social outsiders bc they isolated themselves and refused to talk to anyone or participate in tasks and did so under the pretense of Gameplay and Playing A Part so that's not all that genuine to me? Maybe a little more so compared to Bear, but not much.

Also the biggest thing is Speidi were not pandered to like Bear was - he literally got away with everything a normal housemate would be ejected for - he was an aggressive, violent, bully.

eh, Speidi had three separate nominations twists designed to protect them so they definitely were pandered to, even if it was in a slightly different way than Bear was.