PDA

View Full Version : My new BB8 Houseplan

Revol
25-03-2007, 05:39 PM
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8913/bb8house2007ue7.png

Features:

- Outside stairs now face right of the House instead of the left. Additionally, Housemates walk along a platform across the top to get in/out.
- Theme of House is futurism.
- House is more rounded instead of jagged like in recent years.
- Living area now part of the main House again intead of in a seperate room like in BB6/7. It has round, foamy blue sofas with a black plastic block for the coffee table.
- Rubber pod chairs in the living area.
- Kitchen on raised wooden platform with futuristic looking metal appliances.
- Dining Area has a round, plastic green and white table with round green chairs.
- Two bedrooms again, one made of glass which has access to the garden, the other near the main doors, both have bathrooms but only one has a bath.
- Saturday night live tasks are back, but they're performed in a secret room on the right hand side of the House called the Task Arena.
- Garden has walls made of stone, a circular pool like in BB6, bean bags, deck chairs, a picnic table and a little shed similar to the snug in BB5.
- Diary Room has a Green cubed chair but the interesting thing is the colour of the walls change colour to suit the mood of the DR visit, similar to the Living Room walls in BB7. The door is also made of a metal cross hatch pattern.
- And finally. I kinda nicked this idea of Geoking66 but I thought it was really good. If Housemates are naughty, they are sent to the Punishment House on the other side of the Diary Room. It has beds with hard mattresses and thin sheets, a basic kitchen area, a metal table with uncomfortable chairs and a small garden. This will first be introduced in the Week 3 live task, when Housemates will do a mini-assault course and the four Housemates to finish with the longest length of time will be sent there.

So tell me what you all think. Love? Hate? I'd like to know!:wink:

Conzors
25-03-2007, 05:40 PM
Wow very kl

u got a pic of what u woold like it to look like?

MarkWaldorf
25-03-2007, 05:41 PM
There's no pic? :conf2: I think you might have forgot to put it in.

Revol
25-03-2007, 05:42 PM
One sec, Imageshack is being annoyingly slow!

Are you Conzors that runs his own BB on Habbo Hotel, BTW?

andybigbro
Its sound really good but can we see a pic? lol

Revol
There, done.:spin2:

Conzors
25-03-2007, 05:43 PM
VCK I AM

DO U LIKE IT?

Conzors
25-03-2007, 05:45 PM
i remember you lol

andybigbro
25-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Thats Amzing Well done

Conzors
25-03-2007, 05:46 PM
whats amazing?

andybigbro
25-03-2007, 05:49 PM
his plan i like it

Conzors
25-03-2007, 05:50 PM
VCK, DO YOU LIKE MY BIG BROTHER ON HABBO!!

Revol
25-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah, one of your staff said that four people would go into your HND but we were left waiting for an hour, lol!

Revol
25-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey Conzors, can you go on Habbo and give me a tour of your BB?

andybigbro
25-03-2007, 09:04 PM
i really like that plan how do you make it?

Revol
25-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Just used MS Paint.:thumbs:

Chrizzle
25-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Ooh I dont remember seeing you on Habbo , though I quit about a year ago.

I was Tiza. I was quite well known on there at one point. Had a popular bar called The Palm Lounge, It was on the Pop List Septembr 2005.

andybigbro
25-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Really Cool i had Habbo but i only played it once i was like a no one on it :sad:

Chrizzle
25-03-2007, 09:14 PM
My room had its own website and group. I made a friend for life on there who Im still in contact with.

I'm actually trying to get on it now.

officialleafan
26-03-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by VCK
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/8913/bb8house2007ue7.png

Features:

- Outside stairs now face right of the House instead of the left. Additionally, Housemates walk along a platform across the top to get in/out.
- Theme of House is futurism.
- House is more rounded instead of jagged like in recent years.
- Living area now part of the main House again intead of in a seperate room like in BB6/7. It has round, foamy blue sofas with a black plastic block for the coffee table.
- Rubber pod chairs in the living area.
- Kitchen on raised wooden platform with futuristic looking metal appliances.
- Dining Area has a round, plastic green and white table with round green chairs.
- Two bedrooms again, one made of glass which has access to the garden, the other near the main doors, both have bathrooms but only one has a bath.
- Saturday night live tasks are back, but they're performed in a secret room on the right hand side of the House called the Task Arena.
- Garden has walls made of stone, a circular pool like in BB6, bean bags, deck chairs, a picnic table and a little shed similar to the snug in BB5.
- Diary Room has a Green cubed chair but the interesting thing is the colour of the walls change colour to suit the mood of the DR visit, similar to the Living Room walls in BB7. The door is also made of a metal cross hatch pattern.
- And finally. I kinda nicked this idea of Geoking66 but I thought it was really good. If Housemates are naughty, they are sent to the Punishment House on the other side of the Diary Room. It has beds with hard mattresses and thin sheets, a basic kitchen area, a metal table with uncomfortable chairs and a small garden. This will first be introduced in the Week 3 live task, when Housemates will do a mini-assault course and the four Housemates to finish with the longest length of time will be sent there.

So tell me what you all think. Love? Hate? I'd like to know!:wink:

How did you make the picture

the_chosen_one
28-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Wow is this the house? I love the bright colours.:thumbs: